[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I don't understand where all this crying is coming from. I'm away from multimillion DPS, but this build is still working very well and is fun to play.

I used this build to gear up, and beside the Claw I hadn't had too much invest.

Currently I'm running like this: https://pastebin.com/mkpqtNz7 (improvement recommendations are welcome).

Using Maim instead of Ruthless to have more constant life reg and linked Fortify with Whirling Blades, not using Frostbomb at all. This is the first time I was able to kill Guardians and Shaper ever, thanks Zabosnu.

Sure I'm dying from time to time at Guardians and Shaper, but this is because I suck, not the build. And seriously, this is endgame, are you really expecting to facetank all bosses with no invest!?
could someone please give me some pointers on my character? i have good DPS, but i die very quickly.

the character name is walking_disease (not sure how to link my character)

SO I bought a 380 pdps claw (480dps total) - AND HOLY FUCK -

Shaper phase 3 two fucking seconds

Hydra? 2 seconds

... haven't done any other bosses yet but guys, if you're complaining about dps it's cause your claw is trash ... the build works 100% as advertised
"
nightabyss escribió:

SO I bought a 380 pdps claw (480dps total) - AND HOLY FUCK -

Shaper phase 3 two fucking seconds

Hydra? 2 seconds

... haven't done any other bosses yet but guys, if you're complaining about dps it's cause your claw is trash ... the build works 100% as advertised

I tolda ya :-)
Guys, do you think the Taming ring would be huge dps boost for this build?
"
Skelet85 escribió:
Guys, do you think the Taming ring would be huge dps boost for this build?

A steel ring is the best in slot for damage. You want to stack physical damage to attacks as it is our main source of damage after conversion.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
This build is also a 14.5M DPS WHIRLING BLADES build (5.5M PER HIT with 2.64 APS) if you ever tried to 6L it (replace Conc Effect with Hypothermia).
If anyone believes these numbers are real ingame DPS he/she should go see a doctor.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
biscuitpantsguy escribió:
could someone please give me some pointers on my character? i have good DPS, but i die very quickly.

the character name is walking_disease (not sure how to link my character)

Hello friend. From what I can see here are the things you should focus on:

1. Level up, you are only level 63. Finish your main quests and try to get into mapping and try to hit at least level 80+.
2. Fix your flasks.
3. Use fortify as your 6th link, it will provide you with more defense.
4. Make sure to get Winter Spirit on the tree.
5. Focus on getting physical damage to attacks on your gear (rings/amulet...etc).
6. Your next claw upgrade would be Touch of Anguish.

There are some of the more immediate things that I see. If you have more questions please feel free to ask.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi, I'm lvl 68 and I'm using almost the same equips and gems but vaal pact doesn't work like with marauder double strike build... sometimes I hit at least 5 times and my HP doesn't grow... Do u know why?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional