[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I'm just gonna leave this here for the folks wanting to build this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU&t=775

tldr; Don't bother unless you're stupid rich, and even then there are probably better builds.
I feel sorry for all the negativity you are getting. Im personally playing your build and I'm very happy about it, I'm very far from the numbers mentioned, but I want to say to all the people bashing on you that so far the build is working for me with very little investments so far.

Apparently people clearly don't know how to adapt and plan ahead, they just want most stuff on a silver plate & spoon fed to them.

Thanks for the guide and I hope you will keep updating it and improving it.

@rallos allrdy posted, read the thread.

@nightabyss... a 380pds Claw would make 20% more dps against touch of anguish
Editado por útlima vez por Rauwman en 18 oct. 2017 5:17:36
"
"
nightabyss escribió:
Thanks for the suggestions man.

I took out 1 life node and got acrobatics.

Currently I'm using this weapon because I saw unchained running it on his stream and was tearing shit up.

I hadn't switched to a high DPS crafted claw yet because I was hoping i'd be able to prove the concept of the character to myself before I made a heavy investment.

I was also unsure of how good the claw had to be for it to be worth upgrading ...

Any more suggestions would be appreciated ... Currency shouldn't be an issue

Edit : (I see u mentioned 350 dps ... was thinking of grabbing one /w 385 dps - will this make a massive difference from my current dmg?)

-

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste...

So many things to put up for any boss... Obviously Vaal Haste priority #1 if it's up but what's most important next?

Hello friend, I am actually not using the Scourge Claw. I use a rare claw with a skin transfer of the Scourge Claw. A 385 DPS rare claw will definitely be a huge damage boost (you can test this out in PoB first). You can also use the Fortify Gem in place of Ruthless to be more tanky during mapping.

Thanks for the reply dude. I'll switch my claw up and see how it feels.

There are a lot of buff skills that we use

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste... Which would you prioritize during a boss fight?

"
nightabyss escribió:
"
"
nightabyss escribió:
Thanks for the suggestions man.

I took out 1 life node and got acrobatics.

Currently I'm using this weapon because I saw unchained running it on his stream and was tearing shit up.

I hadn't switched to a high DPS crafted claw yet because I was hoping i'd be able to prove the concept of the character to myself before I made a heavy investment.

I was also unsure of how good the claw had to be for it to be worth upgrading ...

Any more suggestions would be appreciated ... Currency shouldn't be an issue

Edit : (I see u mentioned 350 dps ... was thinking of grabbing one /w 385 dps - will this make a massive difference from my current dmg?)

-

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste...

So many things to put up for any boss... Obviously Vaal Haste priority #1 if it's up but what's most important next?

Hello friend, I am actually not using the Scourge Claw. I use a rare claw with a skin transfer of the Scourge Claw. A 385 DPS rare claw will definitely be a huge damage boost (you can test this out in PoB first). You can also use the Fortify Gem in place of Ruthless to be more tanky during mapping.

Thanks for the reply dude. I'll switch my claw up and see how it feels.

There are a lot of buff skills that we use

Frost Bomb, Ancestral protector, Orb of storms, Vaal haste... Which would you prioritize during a boss fight?

On normal bosses, you only need to use Ancestral protector and Orb of Storms. If you are doing bosses like Shaper/Guardians then use Ancestral Protector, Orb of storm (and Vaal Haste if it's up). You can also use Frost Bomb, but at higher levels your damage should be high enough where you can skip this. I mainly used Frost Bomb when I was leveling up (level 1-60ish).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
This build is a scam! He could not even kill Phoenix!
Check out what build I built:

https://pastebin.com/ZkgmfKKX

I was around 100 ex!
11.2mil DPS? this is not true at all.
I killed Phoenix 30s and got 20% HP!
Any reason why you are using lightning golem instead of flame golem?
"
veco95 escribió:
Any reason why you are using lightning golem instead of flame golem?

The lightning golem provides us with attack speed which results in more overall DPS than a flame golem.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU
:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU :DD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional