[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Is this safe enough to run reflect maps? I know that it has 85% reflect mitigation and VP but I'm always worried that I'll one shot myself.
There already was a conversation about the costs of this build and the totally unrealistic and fake DPS numbers on page 60-something. Basically when you search on reddit or youtube for bullshit builds you will find this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU).

It's a joke how people defend the author and the build. It's not like other posts don't have fake DPS numbers, but really, this tops them all. With investment it is viable, but totally laughable how the author advertises it.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Is this safe enough to run reflect maps? I know that it has 85% reflect mitigation and VP but I'm always worried that I'll one shot myself.

Yes it is. I've ran many full Physical AND Elemental reflect maps. No issues. Also, don't forget that you have elemental resistance to reduce any elemental damage as well (this includes reflect damage).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 14 oct. 2017 17:42:58
"
Bristoling escribió:
"
NiobMordodrukow escribió:
I dont see any "cheap", "easy to play" or "beginner frendly" tag. It means that the guy, who reads that guide must recognise how game mechanics works at least. The author DOES NOT MUST solve every problem of each one, who tries that build. He just writes about his gaming experience: "Hey, guys, look at that and try by your own, if you want". Thats all. He is not a babysitter.

I dont interested in this conversation any more.
No one says the author has to help EVERY single individual. But the reason why so many people ask about help is because this build is bad without good amount of currency invested and extremely rippy due to low life amounts, lack of defenses and damage on full life, which is basically a -1 link if you were hit and reduces your leech until you are back to full health, which is deadly vs top end-bosses and low currency invested.
Maybe all the people who cannot afford the entry point of such a build wouldn't be trying it out if it wasn't for the author advertising his build as "hey, this is how many million dps we can deal with cheap unique Touch of Anquish", which is a false statement as other gear used in that pastebin is enough to guarantee you 7 million dps with a freaking white claw.

And no, this doesn't prove that the build is great that it can reach this kind of damage. It proves that with a few hundred exalts worth of gear you can get 7 million dps with a white claw, or 17 million with a cheap unique, which is true for 99% of attack builds out there.
At the same time it makes potential players believe that with such low gear investment as ToA alone they can get millions of dps.

"
Exactly. Ignore the haters my friend, a wall doesn't think back.
Same as you. You don't defend your own build or take criticism, and your practices of advertising your builds with bullshit dps numbers are so widely known, someone even started a series of "bullshit builds" with this very build as first episode. Just read some reddit responses about you and your builds.
It's not even that you artificially inflate dps values to grab attention (who needs total fully buffed dps against a white mob with few hundred ex worth of gear?), or that your builds are bad (it's decent, there are better ones out there and worse ones as well), its that condescending attitude and claiming that your build is perfectly optimized because you know best, when really there are more optimized and flexible builds out there. Also, not taking criticism in a good way to improve your build, instead being stubborn about everything other people and myself brought up.

"
The only reason I am still using dmg on full life is that I am using the touch of anguish, which grants a frenzy charge when a frozen enemy is killed. I think it will be better to use elemental focus if one is using a rare claw as it provides more stable dmg boosts.
Without Damage on Full life you can use Blood Rage without any disadvantages.

rekt.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Hi Cat, i'm trying your build right now, i'm lv74 with Touch of Anguish claw, Rat's Nest and a 6L Belly, the build is pretty nice, and i watch your stream often.

There is only one thing i need to ask, while watching you i never even once saw your character being lightning warped around when taking damage (from the offhand axe skill), when i play it happen all the time and it's just super annoying. Is there a trick to avoid this or something?
"
rekt.

You forgot to add "ololo". Glad to see so much smart and mature people in a topic...

"
But the reason why so many people ask about help is because this build is bad without good amount of currency invested

No, it is because people dont even try to think. It is a major factor. The cost has its influence too, but in fact you need to spend money on flasks and on two steel rings. The other is pretty achievable.

"
And no, this doesn't prove that the build is great that it can reach this kind of damage. It proves that with a few hundred exalts worth of gear you can get 7 million dps with a white claw

Lol, it is prove that you can get worse jewels, iron rings with bad stats (solo self found usually) instead of steel and touch of anguish for 1 alch orb and have like 2 mil dps, which is still better than many other builds. I repeat: the only important thing is flasks. It also proves that you just dont understand how build works, or understand, but try to hate, focusing on the arguments againat the build, but completely ignoring those you dont want to hear. In either way it makes no sense to discuss anything with you.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
No, it is because people dont even try to think. It is a major factor. The cost has its influence too, but in fact you need to spend money on flasks and on two steel rings. The other is pretty achievable.
When you talk about people who follow this build guide and end up with barely 5k life and no other defenses whatsoever, they will not be able to kill rare or corrupted guardians with average skill level.
You have to get accuracy, life, resists first, only then you can think about crit multi, flat phys etc. Difference between 6ex budget and 16ex budget for a build like this is tremedous.

"
Lol, it is prove that you can get worse jewels, iron rings with bad stats (solo self found usually) instead of steel and touch of anguish for 1 alch orb and have like 2 mil dps, which is still better than many other builds. I repeat: the only important thing is flasks. It also proves that you just dont understand how build works, or understand, but try to hate, focusing on the arguments againat the build, but completely ignoring those you dont want to hear. In either way it makes no sense to discuss anything with you.
Dude, you don't even have a Scion character, or even a Blade Flurry character for that matter.

So let's see what budget we got.
http://poe.trade/search/okoyonotokukok - amulets start from 20-30 c. Let's say 25c. Only 2 dps stats.
http://poe.trade/search/okoharakenonik - gloves start from 30-50c. Let's say 40c. only 3 dps stats.
http://poe.trade/search/asaninometamik - rings are 50c, 1ex, 100c, 2ex and so on. Let's say we got 2 of these 50c rings. Those are 3 dps stat rings.
http://poe.trade/search/aokabikatewoda - body, 4ex+, still nowhere near as much res or life as his.
http://poe.trade/search/nitasitegagoro - jewels are 1-10c. I'll assume 7c since this is where you will also have to sometimes spend more because cheaper ones might not have matching resistances.
Reroll all uniques with average mods. Put 19/0 gems.
https://pastebin.com/kTFPg7dr
2.4 million. Yay, but unfortunately, you have only 5.1k life, no evasion, no block, laughable amount of armour.
- Once your Vaal Haste runs out, because you had to dodge something, or you died (Abyssus, no defenses, 5k life), you can't use VH anymore. 2 million.
- You have to be melee hit for Punishment to work. Doesn't work vs Hydra, doesn't work very often vs Shaper. Let's ignore it, however.
- 2 Golems, but both have to be resummoned as there isn't enough space for CwDT (Kaom's). Once they die, you need to resummon both manually. It takes roughtly 0.65s casting time per 1 golem for resummoning. When you are attacking Minotaur, for example, and he hits you and you are at 2k hp left, you have 2 choices - resummon golems in front of him, gambling that he won't one hit ko you during 1.3 second of casting time, or run away a bit to resummon them. Problem - you might easily die to a fart when you try to attack the boss again, since you aren't on full life, have low hp, and lower dps due to being on low hp. It will take you around 0.5 second with this kind of dps to leech back to full health, another opportunity to get killed. Since your golems will die and you aren't very likely to resummon them, lets assumue you have only 1 golem active. 1.96 million dps. Keep in mind that every second not attacking and summoning golems, is a second of doing 0 dps.
- Let's say your Frost Bomb expires, same situation as above, are you going to be recasting Frost Bomb every 3.5 second and 2 golems instead of attacking? Not really. 1.7 million dps.

So 1.7 million dps and 5.1k life. Flasks run out? 800k dps.
https://pastebin.com/jZcyt1RL

You want to see how to make a build with more dps and more reliable dps on similar budget?
https://pastebin.com/pY3pXMeC
2.18 million dps and 5.1k life and Acrobatics, Fortify, faster Whirling Blades, no Damage on Full life bullcrap, automated Golems and Frost Bomb.
Quality of life improvements:
- Both golems on CwDT setup.
- Frost Bomb on CwDT setup.
- Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks (or it could use Blood Rage for 2.3 million dps and more reliable Frenzy/Onslaught during mapping.
- Whirling Blades with Fortify!
- Curse that is working vs every enemy type.
- 850k vs 800k dps without flasks and Frost Bomb (but with my pastebin, Frost Bomb is automatic so you won't experience dps this low).
- 2.18kk vs 1.96kk with flasks and Frost Bomb.
- 2.43kk vs 2.25kk with flasks, Frost Bomb and Vaal Haste.
But, his Golems can die, leaving you with 2.09kk, Frost Bomb will expire, leaving you with 1.82kk, Whirling Blades is slower and you don't have Fortify/Acrobatics so you will die more often. And if you are hit by anything, if you are burning, if you are standing on desecrated ground, if you are poisoned, if you are in Shaper's beam, if you are standing on a Vortex, if you are taking any dot damage at all, you are at 1.23kk dps.

"
It also proves that you just dont understand how build works, or understand, but try to hate, focusing on the arguments againat the build, but completely ignoring those you dont want to hear.
I understand perfectly how it works, and how it works in practice as well. This build relies on paper dps, majority of buffs are manually casted, not automated, not reliable, defenses are shit etc.
It's you who are defending a build that is inferior to others. What I'm trying to tell you, is that this build isn't anything (special), but it claims to be everything.

My point is:
This build has only 5k life, has NO FORTIFY, NO EVASION, NO PDR, NO BLOCK, NO DODGE, doesn't even have Faster Attacks on Whirling Blades, has to accomodate 6 MANUALLY activated buffs (Curse, Golem, Totem, Golem, Frost Bomb, Vaal Haste), has -32% dps as soon as it's hit or affected by any damage over time, yet even with all these sacrificies, it still doesn't beat dps of other Flurry builds, despite outrageous claims.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Bristoling en 15 oct. 2017 10:55:01
"
Halagaz escribió:
Hi Cat, i'm trying your build right now, i'm lv74 with Touch of Anguish claw, Rat's Nest and a 6L Belly, the build is pretty nice, and i watch your stream often.

There is only one thing i need to ask, while watching you i never even once saw your character being lightning warped around when taking damage (from the offhand axe skill), when i play it happen all the time and it's just super annoying. Is there a trick to avoid this or something?

Do you have cast while damage taken in your off-hand axe? If so, move it to another item (claws/helm...etc) and that should resolve your issue.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Difference between 6ex budget and 16ex budget for a build like this is tremedous.

Yes, but not it sounds more like reality. Not "hundreds of exalts", you told about.
"
Dude, you don't even have a Scion character, or even a Blade Flurry character for that matter.

I played Blade flurry build, man. Did it by myself, then it gone to Standard, and i disassembled it. Making such conclusions based only on that you can see in a profile is a bullshit level of investigation, indeed.

"
So 1.7 million dps and 5.1k life. Flasks run out? 800k dps.

And it is still enough to kill Shaper. I dont even mention your bad searching. You can find better items for those prices, if you invest a little more effort in it. So, lets be honest, it will be more like 1100-1200k without flasks.

The life is problem, i agree, but what the problem to set a link whirling blades - fortify - curse on hit - elemental weakness? You got fortify, you got dmg boost, you got movement and it is all pretty performable (mean: you dont need to make a lot of actions). My friend did that and he is pretty satisfied. Thats the difference between the player, who wants to think and one, who wants to whine that build is not working.

Also: you will not mention a difference between 4500 hp and 5000 hp. You are completely right that without evasion or armor 5k is will not be enough. So, you will defenetely need to dodge boss's skillshots and slams (or use Immortal call manually to stand still and continue channeling in important situations). So, if there is no difference between 4500 and 5000, why not to drop hp on rings, for example, to lower their cost?

I also agree about golems. Yes, they die pretty often. But the other builds encounter the same problems.

"
You want to see how to make a build with more dps and more reliable dps on similar budget?

No, i have my Blade vortex pth, with gear worth like 10c for each item (some way less), and pretty satisfied with it.

"
This build has only 5k life, has NO FORTIFY, NO EVASION, NO PDR, NO BLOCK, NO DODGE, doesn't even have Faster Attacks on Whirling Blades, has to accomodate 6 MANUALLY activated buffs (Curse, Golem, Totem, Golem, Frost Bomb, Vaal Haste), has -32% dps as soon as it's hit or affected by any damage over time, yet even with all these sacrificies, it still doesn't beat dps of other Flurry builds, despite outrageous claims.

Get fortify, get endurance charges, get phys reduction flask (since you cant kill the boss in 1 second, it is not so important to you to have all 5 flasks for damage). BLOCK you DO actually have, because of dual wielding (good morning there). Golems must not be activated at a start of the fight, Vaal haste you activate only when you have charges. Curse, as i mentioned earlier, can be linked with curse on hit, so, in fact, you lose 2 of 6 buffs. And 1 is pretty performable in a fight. Also: golems die, but not in an instant.
If you dont trust Dmg on full life - change it for something else. It will be like 5% drop. Not 32%.
And yes, without nice gear it will not beat blade flurry builds. But lol, other builds, suddenly, need very good gear too. But they dont abuse damage conversion. So, this one is at least not worse than others.

P.S. Mentioned that:
"
- You have to be melee hit for Punishment to work. Doesn't work vs Hydra, doesn't work very often vs Shaper. Let's ignore it, however.

You just proved my words right now. I told on page 70: you can use other curse. Did you mentioed it? Ofc not, because your goal is not to find a truth and help anybody, you pretend to try to help. Your goal is to blindly whine.

If you wanna know, whats the mine goal is. It is not to defend OP. Lol. He does pretty well with his build and it is not his problem, that most of you, guys, want to spend your energy on whining instead of learning and experimenting. My goal is to explain that to you. Stop crying. Go and play.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Just an FYI, I've posted several versions of the build in the thread. If you read the guide (as stated in the big red letters) you would know there is a tanky version of the build that has several forms of defense (dodge, physical damage mitigation, fortify...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional