[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
DarkGenocide escribió:
This build sucks major donkey ass! Level 68 Constantly dying bet most of this build was theory crafted and not actually built.. have almost all gear and still constantly die. 1/10 shit build is shit

You are simply being a big newb, you must be doing somethign terribly wrong if ur dying like that, this build is not stand and pew pew stuff, you should have some skll with this, constantly repositioning for better survival. Im lvl 79 with 4,5k HP and im owning tier 15 maps.
"
6907531 escribió:
Endorsing this build
Uber atziri viable on a sub-100c budget

omw to shaper kill

Great to hear. Thanks friend!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
6907531 escribió:
Endorsing this build
Uber atziri viable on a sub-100c budget

omw to shaper kill

Great to hear. Thanks friend!

Sto me iskulira?

Check my poe build plx on page 36
does this build require to balance resist?
"
I've updated the guide with a hardcore viable tanky version (still doing millions of DPS). I will get to some of the other questions later as I'm extremely busy atm.

I'm interested in playing this on Harbinger HC and imported your build, but it still only has about 5k life in the HC version. Are you sure that's really tanky?

Editado por útlima vez por zankioh en 9 sept. 2017 15:07:09
"
zankioh escribió:
"
I've updated the guide with a hardcore viable tanky version (still doing millions of DPS). I will get to some of the other questions later as I'm extremely busy atm.

I'm interested in playing this on Harbinger HC and imported your build, but it still only has about 5k life in the HC version. Are you sure that's really tanky?

The non-tanky version can already kill all endgame bosses deathless with ease. The tankier version does it with increased survival AND more than enough damage to boot. You can even drop some damage to pump out more life if you want to be more comfortable.
"
imbafromNorth escribió:
Hey Bošnjo,

What do you think about this https://pastebin.com/f5mESup8

Doryani gives me tons of dps with phys to lightning gem..

Hello Friend,

I looked at your build, it looks like that you changed some stuff around. Please re-import the pastebin from the guide and make sure you follow the build.

Fix the following:

-Get moonbender's wing (unique off-hand)
-Be sure to follow the 6-link exactly as it is in the guide
-Use the correct flasks (i.e. Dying sun is kind of useless, unless you are wanting to increase your mapping aoe).
-I would recommend using an Astral plate armour for the resistances and life.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
hakisan_ks escribió:
does this build require to balance resist?

Like any other end-game build you need to cap your resist. Only if you want to mix-max your DPS with the wise oak, then must you balance your overcapped resists to be exactly the same, otherwise do ensure that your overcapped cold resistance is the highest.
hi its possible to make this build on duelist ? thanks !
"
"
imbafromNorth escribió:
Hey Bošnjo,

What do you think about this https://pastebin.com/f5mESup8

Doryani gives me tons of dps with phys to lightning gem..

Hello Friend,

I looked at your build, it looks like that you changed some stuff around. Please re-import the pastebin from the guide and make sure you follow the build.

Fix the following:

-Get moonbender's wing (unique off-hand)
-Be sure to follow the 6-link exactly as it is in the guide
-Use the correct flasks (i.e. Dying sun is kind of useless, unless you are wanting to increase your mapping aoe).
-I would recommend using an Astral plate armour for the resistances and life.

Hvala brate!!

Thank you man, I will do :) I've noticed this is all-round well done guide, cant wait for shaper attempt! But yeah this is mapping stuff for now, because I wanna get up to 90~ before i start farming shaper, then when I do I will upload, thank you <3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional