[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this guide, I'm beginning my scion and I've one little question :

Is that normal when I look at he 91 or 100 skill tree that there is a cut between 2 node ?

Bel
Help! Can't understand why such little damage... I Have a program Path of Bulding it turns out just 14423 dps , 42.5 crit chance , crit mult 503... WHY do I have such little DAMAGE?!
"
oymar escribió:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for this guide, I'm beginning my scion and I've one little question :

Is that normal when I look at he 91 or 100 skill tree that there is a cut between 2 node ?

Bel

Yes, once you are able to get the Ascendant node "Path of The Ranger" the game will allow you to allocate points from the Ranger starting area. Once the tree is fully connected then you can respec those two points and use them elsewhere.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 9 sept. 2017 20:00:22
Hey zabosnu,
could you please link me your standard gear (the one with 176 mil dps)? Just want to see what specific mirrored items I need to buy. Thank you.
Hi, thanks for the guide what should my next upgrade be?
https://pastebin.com/q1tu1Abi

Cheers

Edit: I'm doing T13 bosses fine i just find clearing kinda slow.
Editado por útlima vez por Drexy en 10 sept. 2017 6:34:04
"
imbafromNorth escribió:
"
DarkGenocide escribió:
This build sucks major donkey ass! Level 68 Constantly dying bet most of this build was theory crafted and not actually built.. have almost all gear and still constantly die. 1/10 shit build is shit

You are simply being a big newb, you must be doing somethign terribly wrong if ur dying like that, this build is not stand and pew pew stuff, you should have some skll with this, constantly repositioning for better survival. Im lvl 79 with 4,5k HP and im owning tier 15 maps.

Agreed. I only died a few times, and that was because I got cocky with boss fights and thought I could tank the damage.

Great guide, btw.
"
DarkGenocide escribió:
This build sucks major donkey ass! Level 68 Constantly dying bet most of this build was theory crafted and not actually built.. have almost all gear and still constantly die. 1/10 shit build is shit

lol rude...

Also you are just doing something wrong mate! I didnt die once since i hit lvl 30 (started dieing on lvl 80 just to try stuff out, minotour face tank).

Also i used blade flurry and a Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring (that shit is OP as fuck for leveling, also on HC), stacked as much attack speed as possible as fast as i could (more hits more leech from ring) and blade flurry scales insanely well with attack speed, even though your sheet dps wont show.

Again, you are doing something terribly wrong. But hey, its easier to blame everyone else.
Help! Can't understand why such little damage... I Have a program Path of Bulding it turns out just 14423 dps , 42.5 crit chance , crit mult 503... WHY do I have such little DAMAGE?!
"
kocmocivan escribió:

Well from just looking at your gear, your build is using the wrong gem links in your 6 link. You shouldnt be using devoto's devotion if you want the most optimal helmet. Rat's Nest is a far more synergistic choice if you do not want to use a rare helmet or abyssus. Also make sure to pick up Belt of the Deceiver.
"
Drexy escribió:
Hi, thanks for the guide what should my next upgrade be?
https://pastebin.com/q1tu1Abi

Cheers

Edit: I'm doing T13 bosses fine i just find clearing kinda slow.

Can you re-import your character into PoB and generate a new Pastebin? I took a look at your pastebin and it's a mess (i.e. you have 4 sets of Blade Flurry).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional