[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

can someone look at my gear gem links etc somehow i feel my Boss dmg is a bit low also what would be the next best upgrade? https://pastebin.com/jB97GgzB
"
"
Drexy escribió:
Hi, thanks for the guide what should my next upgrade be?
https://pastebin.com/q1tu1Abi

Cheers

Edit: I'm doing T13 bosses fine i just find clearing kinda slow.

Can you re-import your character into PoB and generate a new Pastebin? I took a look at your pastebin and it's a mess (i.e. you have 4 sets of Blade Flurry).

This should be better https://pastebin.com/CrzWhTuR
Editado por útlima vez por Drexy en 10 sept. 2017 12:32:41
Can somebody help me out with some theorycrafting here? I'm not sure why Ancestral Protector isn't on his 6L instead of, say, concentrated effect. Dropping CE would cut his Blade Flurry damage by ~1/3, but would triple damage on AP (bringing Ancestral Protector alone up to ~570k in the budget build). I get that CE is better for map clears, but for boss fights it seems AP would be better.

Is it just because BF deals so much damage that where your numbers on ancestral protector exactly sit doesn't matter?
Just started using this build on Hardcore, and i'm having a blast. Started mapping today, still at 70~, but it melted every single boss, fast clears, super mobility and i really like the nifty power charge buildup trick.

That being said, i have a few concerns, if anyone more experienced could help me i'd be greatly appreciated.

First off, i feel like i'm not making the most out of Frenzy charges. Using Blood Rage with Vaal Pact seems risky as hell, is there an alternative?

Also, not mentioned on the main page, and even skimming a couple of pages i didn't find information about it, should i rush Path of the Ranger on my ascendancy? Or was Elementalist the priority after raider?

Thanks in advance!
"
KnightWhoSaysYo escribió:
Can somebody help me out with some theorycrafting here? I'm not sure why Ancestral Protector isn't on his 6L instead of, say, concentrated effect. Dropping CE would cut his Blade Flurry damage by ~1/3, but would triple damage on AP (bringing Ancestral Protector alone up to ~570k in the budget build). I get that CE is better for map clears, but for boss fights it seems AP would be better.

Is it just because BF deals so much damage that where your numbers on ancestral protector exactly sit doesn't matter?

Ancestral Protector is mainly used for the attack speed when you're near it, the extra damage it does is pretty good but you lose way too much putting it into your 6 link
Question regarding blade flurry and dualwielding itself: Assume you had two weapons which you dualwield and one of them is stronger, wouldn't you want your stronger weapon to be in the offhand slot so that the 6th hit comes from the offhand, stronger weapon rather than the weaker one?

The skill alternates, right? Mainhand, offhand, mainhand, offhand, mainand, offhand..
"
zankioh escribió:
Question regarding blade flurry and dualwielding itself: Assume you had two weapons which you dualwield and one of them is stronger, wouldn't you want your stronger weapon to be in the offhand slot so that the 6th hit comes from the offhand, stronger weapon rather than the weaker one?

The skill alternates, right? Mainhand, offhand, mainhand, offhand, mainand, offhand..
Axes can't be used with blade flurry, so my understanding is that it will exclusively use your mainhand claw. (But you still get dual-wielding bonuses)
Help! Can't understand why such little damage...
I Have a program Path of Bulding it turns out just 20k dps.
WHY do I have such little DAMAGE?!
Where my 1-2 mln dmg?
Editado por útlima vez por kocmocivan en 10 sept. 2017 18:20:08
"
MuffinOrama escribió:
"
zankioh escribió:

Axes can't be used with blade flurry, so my understanding is that it will exclusively use your mainhand claw. (But you still get dual-wielding bonuses)

Makes sense, but it was more of a generic question I suppose.
Well either way you say in this build you'll only ever bflurry with your main hand, using the moonbender as a stat stick basically, which of our skills will make use of the culling vaal implicit on it that OP grabbed?
Some herald? Can't whirl with an axe either so culling shouldn't work for that right?
"
zankioh escribió:
"
MuffinOrama escribió:
"
zankioh escribió:

Makes sense, but it was more of a generic question I suppose.
Well either way you say in this build you'll only ever bflurry with your main hand, using the moonbender as a stat stick basically, which of our skills will make use of the culling vaal implicit on it that OP grabbed?
Some herald? Can't whirl with an axe either so culling shouldn't work for that right?

The reasons why we use moonbender (in this setup):

1. Converts 50% of physical to elemental.
2. If it's corrupted with culling strike, then ALL hits have culling strike since it's a Global modifier.
3. Moonbender is NOT used by blade flurry.
4. Bladeflurry only uses the claw in this setup.
5. We get dual-wield benefits even though we only hit with the claw.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 10 sept. 2017 22:53:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional