[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
Bristoling escribió:
"
I've updated the guide with a hardcore viable tanky version (still doing millions of DPS). I will get to some of the other questions later as I'm extremely busy atm.
I would be ashamed to call a build that has 5k life at level 90, no Fortify, no Basalt flask, 3k evasion and 5k armour without flask "hardcore viable". Most hardcore viable builds have more then 162% life from tree at level 100. Also, no Ele Weakness capped without the Wise Oak...

You are doing a good job making high dps builds, but tanky they are not.

Sorry, did you even read or comprehend the Pastebin correctly?

Firstly, if you did actually read the gem links, you would have easily noticed fortify in the main Blade Flurry 6-link. Secondly, it is clear that your have glossed over the uniques that convert physical damage taken to fire and lightning damage. When stacked with fortify that is an effective 42.8% reduction of physical damage taken (not counting Armour, Arctic Armour or Taste of Hate). Thanks to these extra layers, this build variation of the build tanks many big hits relatively conformable and reliable. On the topic of Armour, Armour scales poorly against bigger hits (this build has no issues whatsoever against smaller hits) and is much less reliable than converting your physical damage taken to another element.

On the topic of flasks, nobody said you could not pick up a Basalt Flask (or any other defensive flask you prefer) if you want more flat physical damage reduction. You can also easily pick up a Basalt Flask of Resistance if Elemental Weakness is somehow proving bothersome to you. Switching flasks around is easy given that we do not have to worry about stuns, chiils, freezes or temporal chains, since we have consistent immunity.

Furthermore, lets address the nice phrase 'Hardcore Viable', which is a very subjective term. The Hardcore VERSION, is much better adapted for the hardcore league (or for more general tankiness as compared to the normal version), but it doesnt preach itself to be the be-all-end-all of hardcore builds (nor does it claim that it is a high evasion or Armour build). How much life you need exactly always depends on the layers of defensive mechanics present, and in-game testing was used to reflect the amount the post author felt comfortable with. Everyone has a different level of comfort when playing Hardcore, if you believe you need more life, then by all means please go and adjust the tree to fill your need.
Of course I glossed over it as I written my reply just a few minutes after him sharing the pastebin.
I didn't notice the fortify in main setup, so I take this back. But just stacking a bit of armour and a few phys to elemental pieces isn't enough on a 5k character in hardcore. Not all damage in this game is physical, and as you might notice on the forums, reddit or global chat, people generally agree that it's mostly elemental damage killing everyone, to which this build doesn't provide any mitigation, which is deadly on 160% life from the tree in hard-core.

You can use basalt flask, and you can take more life to get to "hardcore standards" of 185-200% and more, but which nodes do we drop to get past 6k or more? It isn't written anywhere. Basically what it is saying to people is "yeah you can play hardcode into levels 90 or more with the setup from the paste", which is a lie and will only get people killed and frustrated. Open your eyes, a great portion of people in this thread say they already die a lot, and just swapping abyssus for a breach unique doesn't solve that.
It's a glass cannon build with inappropriate sub-5k life below level 90. and with taking all the necessary measures for it to be hardcore viable, it will definately not have the advertised dps. Also, where's the life flask? No life flask in hard-core? People use them in sc for Christ sake.

And no, this is not how stacking defensive layers work. On a low hp build, you want to have either block, or dodge and evasion, or some other defensive measures other then flasks and a bit of physical mitigation.

Hardcore viability isn't subjective, monsters don't care how you feel about your defenses, lol. By the time people following his advice on hard-core realize that their survivability is low, they'll be dead. Obviously, Blade Flurry isn't made for mapping, but bossing. If this is your first character and you don't magically happen to get 350 dps claw, 6 link and all that gg gear, you won't get far relying on flasks because with the new boss hp you flasks will expire in a boss fightfight, so you are still putting yourself in a dangerous position.
Just because the author can whip something up in PoB and call it hc viable doesn't mean it is by normal, objective standards.

Not everyone has same level of comfortability, but I wouldn't also be a sheep and follow the advise if someone told me that CI EB build is hard-core viable just because atziri was killed with such a build. Him, being a build author and not the "fastest shaper kill contestant", was supposed to put more tanky version of a build for all these poor folks constantly crying in this thread about dying in HSC. But to call it hardocre viable is a joke.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
in your "budget" gear you put like Perfect items that each cost more than 200C . (See jewles rings and amulet) its madeup items that no1 can put a hand of them , so .. when i put them out , POB give me just 5M dps and i saw more tricky items that cost TONS of chaos , your budget is not real my friend.
you should make "Budget" with real items and not total madeup op ungetable items.
"
M0dernmufin escribió:
Hey thanks for your build can you look ad my character to make some improvements?
https://pastebin.com/egN5E4K8

Hello friend, I've taken a look at your build and made slight adjustments. Please focus on getting the Winter Spirit node, and focus on leveling up. I hope this helps.

https://pastebin.com/gWGUtKmM
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
M0dernmufin escribió:
Hey thanks for your build can you look ad my character to make some improvements?

I took a quick look, your DPS is 1 mill with conc effect in, and thats pretty respectable. Your main focus should be on picking up both Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate. Asides from that, picking up more levels will help you pick up more damage and life, so keep at leveling. Slowly upgrading your steel rings will also help.

Thank you for your tips and nice to hear that my gear is at the moment alright.
"
"
M0dernmufin escribió:

Hello friend, I've taken a look at your build and made slight adjustments. Please focus on getting the Winter Spirit node, and focus on leveling up. I hope this helps.

Yes thanks to your improvements I make a decent ammount more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por M0dernmufin en 8 sept. 2017 6:50:39
"
M0dernmufin escribió:
"
"
M0dernmufin escribió:

Yes thanks to your improvements I make a decent ammount more damage.

Most welcome, let me know how you progress and if you need further help.

"
iSo1iD escribió:
Sorry, did you even read or comprehend the Pastebin correctly?

My friend, let the flat-earther fall off of the edge. Remember, walls don't think back.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 8 sept. 2017 10:36:12

Got this bad boy sitting in my sale tab contemplating whether or not to use it for this build, on one hand it's insane for this build, almost a 1.4 mill dps increase for boss fights when I do put it on but on the other hand i think i could probably sell it and buy some better upgrades, namely in the ring department
"
Verox_ escribió:

Got this bad boy sitting in my sale tab contemplating whether or not to use it for this build, on one hand it's insane for this build, almost a 1.4 mill dps increase for boss fights when I do put it on but on the other hand i think i could probably sell it and buy some better upgrades, namely in the ring department

Bro thats a pretty sweet amulet, I would hold on to it if I were you. If it had life, it would be GG no questions asked.
"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
Verox_ escribió:

Bro thats a pretty sweet amulet, I would hold on to it if I were you. If it had life, it would be GG no questions asked.

Yeah I had the base amulet with mana instead of the cold damage, so I luckily yolo annulled it and was hoping to slam life but can't complain about the cold damage to be fair.
How do i generate power Charges?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional