[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Hey thanks for your build can you look ad my character to make some improvements?
https://pastebin.com/egN5E4K8
"
Akimbow escribió:
Why Ruthless over Added fire damage for example?

Ruthless gives more DPS in a 6 link
"
xarusnowed escribió:
"
xarusnowed escribió:
I'm working on this build on Xbox where the economy is trash and it's nearly impossible to find gear you want on the trade board. At Level 84 and I can do T8's pretty easily but beyond that things are tough. I'm looking for general tips on survivability.

I've tried to do the final Izaro but I'm getting 1-shot. Same with some of the map bosses. But other adds in maps are no problem. I have 3.5k HP, max res and 27% physical reduction. Oh and -50% chaos (I'll just tech it in when I get to a point I need it).

So obviously health is a problem but what's the best way to get more?

P.S.: I'd love to see the Tanky build you mentioned :)

Still hoping to get a response to this.

Here's my build: https://pastebin.com/Kykr8Zpj

I know a lot of what's wrong with this, but I'm struggling to figure out what to tackle first. Any advice you can give would be wonderful.

It's also rather unfortunate that on Xbox I cannot switch skills quickly in combat or swap to a second weapon set. I need to figure out some kind of alternative as my skills are all full. I don't really have room for Vaal Haste or for Orb of Storms with all the buffs I need. Currently I have slotted:

- Blade Flurry
- Attack (which is worthless, but the A button is bound to pickup also so you start picking up shit in combat instead of attacking if you put a spell on it)
- Summon Ice Golem
- Ancestral Protector
- Whirling Blades
- Herald of Ash
- Hatred
- Vaal Haste (will replace with Orb of Storms today)

So I'm already missing one key spell, and I'll have two once I get my final Izaro kill and can Summon Lightning Golem.

Can you think of anything I can do to fix this? I thought about CoDT for the golems, which might work but I'm concerned I'd lose a lot of mana from constantly casting them or otherwise not have them out when I need them if I'm able to avoid damage for a while. What do you think. Is there a better alternative?

But again, the main issue is survivability. I can kill anything very quickly. I just have issues with surviving long enough to do it when I'm up against a strong boss.

The guide was recently updated with a more tankier variation. Perhaps if you are having issues with surviving, you may want to follow that variation instead.
"
iSo1iD escribió:
"
xarusnowed escribió:
"
xarusnowed escribió:
I'm working on this build on Xbox where the economy is trash and it's nearly impossible to find gear you want on the trade board. At Level 84 and I can do T8's pretty easily but beyond that things are tough. I'm looking for general tips on survivability.

I've tried to do the final Izaro but I'm getting 1-shot. Same with some of the map bosses. But other adds in maps are no problem. I have 3.5k HP, max res and 27% physical reduction. Oh and -50% chaos (I'll just tech it in when I get to a point I need it).

So obviously health is a problem but what's the best way to get more?

P.S.: I'd love to see the Tanky build you mentioned :)

Still hoping to get a response to this.

Here's my build: https://pastebin.com/Kykr8Zpj

I know a lot of what's wrong with this, but I'm struggling to figure out what to tackle first. Any advice you can give would be wonderful.

It's also rather unfortunate that on Xbox I cannot switch skills quickly in combat or swap to a second weapon set. I need to figure out some kind of alternative as my skills are all full. I don't really have room for Vaal Haste or for Orb of Storms with all the buffs I need. Currently I have slotted:

- Blade Flurry
- Attack (which is worthless, but the A button is bound to pickup also so you start picking up shit in combat instead of attacking if you put a spell on it)
- Summon Ice Golem
- Ancestral Protector
- Whirling Blades
- Herald of Ash
- Hatred
- Vaal Haste (will replace with Orb of Storms today)

So I'm already missing one key spell, and I'll have two once I get my final Izaro kill and can Summon Lightning Golem.

Can you think of anything I can do to fix this? I thought about CoDT for the golems, which might work but I'm concerned I'd lose a lot of mana from constantly casting them or otherwise not have them out when I need them if I'm able to avoid damage for a while. What do you think. Is there a better alternative?

But again, the main issue is survivability. I can kill anything very quickly. I just have issues with surviving long enough to do it when I'm up against a strong boss.

The guide was recently updated with a more tankier variation. Perhaps if you are having issues with surviving, you may want to follow that variation instead.

This.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"

BF wiki:
"Dual wielding: The skill alternates between the main hand and the offhand for each hit.[1]" So yes, the stats do count for every second hit.

Your statement isn't fully accurate. Normally, while dual wielding, Blade Flurry would alternate between weapons. However, you can't use "axes" with Blade Flurry and thus Blade Flurry is forced to use only the Claw. In conclusion, the Blade Flurry does NOT alternate weapons with this setup. The Culling Strike modifier on the Moondbender's Wing is a Global modifier and thus it applies when hitting with the claw. However, we still do get the benefits of dual-wielding.

Non-global stats on the Moonbender do not count.

Ah yea, you are right, my bad.
"
M0dernmufin escribió:
Hey thanks for your build can you look ad my character to make some improvements?

I took a quick look, your DPS is 1 mill with conc effect in, and thats pretty respectable. Your main focus should be on picking up both Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate. Asides from that, picking up more levels will help you pick up more damage and life, so keep at leveling. Slowly upgrading your steel rings will also help.
I've updated the guide with a hardcore viable tanky version (still doing millions of DPS). I will get to some of the other questions later as I'm extremely busy atm.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
I've updated the guide with a hardcore viable tanky version (still doing millions of DPS). I will get to some of the other questions later as I'm extremely busy atm.
I would be ashamed to call a build that has 5k life at level 90, no Fortify, no Basalt flask, 3k evasion and 5k armour without flask "hardcore viable". Most hardcore viable builds have more then 162% life from tree at level 100. Also, no Ele Weakness capped without the Wise Oak...

You are doing a good job making high dps builds, but tanky they are not.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Bristoling en 7 sept. 2017 19:21:50
"
Bristoling escribió:
"
I would be ashamed to call a build that has 5k life at level 90, no Fortify, no Basalt flask, 3k evasion and 5k armour without flask "hardcore viable". Most hardcore viable builds have more then 162% life from tree at level 100. Also, no Ele Weakness capped without the Wise Oak...

You are doing a good job making high dps builds, but tanky they are not.

Sorry, did you even read or comprehend the Pastebin correctly?

Firstly, if you did actually read the gem links, you would have easily noticed fortify in the main Blade Flurry 6-link. Secondly, it is clear that your have glossed over the uniques that convert physical damage taken to fire and lightning damage. When stacked with fortify that is an effective 42.8% reduction of physical damage taken (not counting Armour, Arctic Armour or Taste of Hate). Thanks to these extra layers, this build variation of the build tanks many big hits relatively conformable and reliable. On the topic of Armour, Armour scales poorly against bigger hits (this build has no issues whatsoever against smaller hits) and is much less reliable than converting your physical damage taken to another element.

On the topic of flasks, nobody said you could not pick up a Basalt Flask (or any other defensive flask you prefer) if you want more flat physical damage reduction. You can also easily pick up a Basalt Flask of Resistance if Elemental Weakness is somehow proving bothersome to you. Switching flasks around is easy given that we do not have to worry about stuns, chiils, freezes or temporal chains, since we have consistent immunity.

Furthermore, lets address the nice phrase 'Hardcore Viable', which is a very subjective term. The Hardcore VERSION, is much better adapted for the hardcore league (or for more general tankiness as compared to the normal version), but it doesnt preach itself to be the be-all-end-all of hardcore builds (nor does it claim that it is a high evasion or Armour build). How much life you need exactly always depends on the layers of defensive mechanics present, and in-game testing was used to reflect the amount the post author felt comfortable with. Everyone has a different level of comfort when playing Hardcore, if you believe you need more life, then by all means please go and adjust the tree to fill your need.
Editado por útlima vez por iSo1iD en 7 sept. 2017 20:17:43
"
M0dernmufin escribió:

I'll go over your build on my next stream (in a few hours) and update this post with the new pastebin.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional