[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
PaganFerre escribió:
Well gg..

All content done except uber elder (im on it) lvl 97 and decent gear.. Any gear advice welcome except my belt I love it!

By the way thanks again, my first session but it was piece of cake.. Lacerete farm never getting old and t15 t16 easy farm even with %60 less recovery and cyclone really bad ass boss killer.

Maybe I'm strange but next session gonna play same build cause never get so enraged since d2 when I die and if I'm dying with this build dont wanna think about other builds :)

glad you like it! can you link your gear/jewels here for others to see?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi demi, i started to play poe last month and tried some builds, but your build was the easiest to understand nice guide about your character and i loved the many possibilites you can follow in your guide. (sorry for my english i'm from brazil)

I created the Slayer 2 days ago and i killed uber today, it was my first character that could kill uber and without difficulties.

And your guide make you to understand that it's more important that you need hp than damage, in the others guides i didn't see this and make the game so more interisting.

https://pastebin.com/e6EEwAwi

Here is my path of building as well.

Thanks and this guide will be my first character on the next season
hey demi is it worth to divine starforge? im looking to upgrade my lacerate tooltip dps as it is just 70k in ho with lightning golem. what's an above average tooltip damage of lacerate in ho? is 70k already good/decent? thanks!

update:

now my tooltip is 75k in ho. hoping to get it to 100k how's it gonna be possible? thanks!
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
PaganFerre escribió:
Well gg..

All content done except uber elder (im on it) lvl 97 and decent gear.. Any gear advice welcome except my belt I love it!

By the way thanks again, my first session but it was piece of cake.. Lacerete farm never getting old and t15 t16 easy farm even with %60 less recovery and cyclone really bad ass boss killer.

Maybe I'm strange but next session gonna play same build cause never get so enraged since d2 when I die and if I'm dying with this build dont wanna think about other builds :)

glad you like it! can you link your gear/jewels here for others to see?

How can I link my gear here? I never understand this sites UI or maybe I'm a little bit tard dont know :)

Wow I did it!

I'll change murderous eye jewel very soon, just I need some intelligence badly, I mean badly...
Editado por útlima vez por PaganFerre en 13 jul. 2018 11:21:25
"
PaganFerre escribió:

Wow I did it!

I'll change murderous eye jewel very soon, just I need some intelligence badly, I mean badly...

that belt lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
lol

My hp about 8k and ofc all res cap, so I didn't find any belt boosting my dps more than that /shame
will hh buff this build? got one
Great guide, Demi! Lacerate has been a blast to play so far this league! Excellent AoE for Temple clears! Any thoughts you have on my build would be appreciated.

So I don't have too much life (only 4.3K) ... opted out of Bloodmagic because I really wanted to run some auras (Hatred and Herald of Ash). So no life really, but my unbuffed tooltip is 85K DPS. It's at 310K with flasks, totem, blood rage, frenzy and onslaught up. Hey, it's not Hardcore, so I don't mind dying every now and then while I pretend I can facetank stuff.

I hope to upgrade my chest at some point. Been a challenge to find other upgrades with the way I have my resistances spread out, and attributes. Could probably do better with jewels too, but again, relying on them for a lot of res.

Here's what I'm working with gear-wise:

Other gloves I sometimes use:

The chest I want to use once I can 6L it:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional