[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
ShaxMC escribió:
What can I do with this build on a 50ex budget?

everything
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi, what you say id the best skill in term of boss killing? Love lacerate so far for both trash and boss but Lacerate might be harder to use against U-Elder for exemple. Will it still be the best?
"
Obliks escribió:
Hey Demi, what you say id the best skill in term of boss killing? Love lacerate so far for both trash and boss but Lacerate might be harder to use against U-Elder for exemple. Will it still be the best?

cyclone
Hey guys,

Got a question about my DPS of this build, or better said.. the lack of DPS.

I am using the Cyclone version and got a real hard time to fight the higher tier bosses. Minotaur takes forever, and dont even want to start about my attempts with Shaper.

Tooltip Cyclone: 87.652
Looking at PoB my DPS is only: 162616.2

The strange thing is, if I import FlyingPurplePeople into PoB, and remove ALL jewels and ALL the gear (Except the sword) it still shows: 528747.1 DPS

Character name is Genwado

Anyone can tell me what is wrong or I am missing?
Hey Demi, Could you help me a bit with my build !

Just got to level 67 and can start mapping,

what should be my main objectives in term of gears with my setup as of right now ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OblikZ/characters (Check the slayer one)

Got a 150c budget sitting in stash + my inventory if it can help !

THANKS AGAIN :)
"
_Gambo escribió:
Hi guys, What do i need for uber Elder?

I swapped out my boots for a Kaom's Roots and then changed one ring in for a resistance ring for those fights now. Same with Shaper. I always seemed to get stunned way too much in Shaper and Elder. That Brutal Fervor nerf, man. Still a bit salty about it. :)

Then obviously change out your gear again for normal stuff.
Editado por útlima vez por jack_aubrey en 11 jul. 2018 17:56:03
yo guys.

do we need voidheart for EQ/TS or cyclone build?

I mean, its MUST item, or i can easily switch this one for smth else(essence worm for example)

ty.
What point does lacerate become better than Cyclone? During leveling lacerate is WAY too much mana and I just got cyclone and it both out manages in mana and outDPS's lacerate too. Guessing it's much later when more attack speed can be stacked?
"
Jalopyy escribió:
What point does lacerate become better than Cyclone? During leveling lacerate is WAY too much mana and I just got cyclone and it both out manages in mana and outDPS's lacerate too. Guessing it's much later when more attack speed can be stacked?

um cyclone costs 12 mana vs lacerates 8 at all levels. not sure what you're talking about lol
Well gg..

All content done except uber elder (im on it) lvl 97 and decent gear.. Any gear advice welcome except my belt I love it!

By the way thanks again, my first session but it was piece of cake.. Lacerete farm never getting old and t15 t16 easy farm even with %60 less recovery and cyclone really bad ass boss killer.

Maybe I'm strange but next session gonna play same build cause never get so enraged since d2 when I die and if I'm dying with this build dont wanna think about other builds :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional