[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

thanks for that guide!

doing fine so far with cyclone in incursion, did guardians and shaper without any trouble.
also crafted a nice ilevel 85 elder astral plate yesterday, (185 life, 125 total resistances) how whould you proceed from there? ex it to get lucky for an elder stat? (wearing it in my profile).

also where do you see potential to improve my gear?

greetings!
I was working on a lacerate build for Incursion, and came across this build. It's well done, so thank you for putting this all together.

One of the things I wanted to share with the thread is a couple possible alternatives for gloves.

With the new full-life mechanic, I've found I've gotten an instant 12-14%% DPS boost with Ondar's Clasp Wrapped Mitts with almost full up time,just like the damage on full life support gem. Another nice thing about gloves is they can come with some great corruptions, particularly vulnerability, temp chains and enfeeble.

Of course, Haemophilia is another good option, with increased chance to bleed, increased damage against bleeding enemies and the 5% life damage done by exploding enemies.

If a build has the defense elsewhere (resistances and life) and the gloves are a "free" spot, both are fun options to play around with.

Enjoying the build so far! Just need a small gear check to improve my char, would be much appreciated <3

Editado por útlima vez por Zeleby en 4 jul. 2018 21:16:12
Hey Demi,

Maybe I just did not notice but how are you dealing with curses/bleeding. Bleeding will probably not be too big of an issue with all the leech but what about a good old temp chains map. Also i was wondering which weapon you were using in the tooltip pictures. Since there is so much cold damage it cant be a Starforge. Also (sry if i missunderstood) I red some post of you in the comments where you were saying something like "this is not good for the regen" and was wondering how you ment that since you have vaal pact. Sorry for so many questions. <3
Editado por útlima vez por JesterrdaClown en 5 jul. 2018 0:05:23
"
JesterrdaClown escribió:
Hey Demi,

Maybe I just did not notice but how are you dealing with curses/bleeding. Bleeding will probably not be too big of an issue with all the leech but what about a good old temp chains map. Also i was wondering which weapon you were using in the tooltip pictures. Since there is so much cold damage it cant be a Starforge. Also (sry if i missunderstood) I red some post of you in the comments where you were saying something like "this is not good for the regen" and was wondering how you ment that since you have vaal pact. Sorry for so many questions. <3

slayer is bleed immune while leeching. curses are largely irrelevant unless running curse maps. carry a curse flask over a taste if you want. i'm using my pain bane vaal axe as shown in the pastebins. its about 705 pdps 2h axe.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
JesterrdaClown escribió:
Hey Demi,

slayer is bleed immune while leeching. curses are largely irrelevant unless running curse maps. carry a curse flask over a taste if you want. i'm using my pain bane vaal axe as shown in the pastebins. its about 705 pdps 2h axe.

Is the cold damage in the tooltip only coming from taste of hate?
"
JesterrdaClown escribió:
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
JesterrdaClown escribió:
Hey Demi,

Is the cold damage in the tooltip only coming from taste of hate?

yea
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi guys,

need some tipps what to upgrade next. Did all guardians and Shaper deathless.
What do i need for uber Elder?

Thanks alot!
Hello Demi and fellow slayers, may i have some suggestions on what to change next?
I seem to lack some dps please help.
Here is my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wolf8556/characters
Editado por útlima vez por wolf8556 en 8 jul. 2018 12:45:26
What can I do with this build on a 50ex budget?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional