[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Thunderchkn escribió:
I"m not sure if anyone has asked this question and it has been answered or not, and there are 75 pages of posts and I don't have the time to look through all of them. I want to know since you said that you can duel wield with this build and it will work, is it worth loosing the 56% physical damage with two handed weapons. The .4% attack damage leeched as life and the 10% attack speed that the ascendancy add's if you use a two handed weapon. I'm just curious if it is worth loosing that stuff to go with two one handed weapons. Thank you for your time and your answers. ( I"m still early on with the leveling on this guy just asking so I can be prepared)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
just a quick question whats the recommended levels for the CWDT setup?
"
mte1995 escribió:
just a quick question whats the recommended levels for the CWDT setup?

preference based on how much hp you want to have left when it triggers. also depends on your level/gear/etc, i max mine out at 21/20s but i have 8k+ life and that's like 1/3rd my total. make your own judgement call.

most players like 20-30% damage and then a trigger, from what i've seen.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:

most players like 20-30% damage and then a trigger, from what i've seen.

To chime in, I did two CWDT setups for a while. So, my boots were 2 link / 2 link. One was super low level for more spammy immortal call and the 2nd was for a golem that I got tired of re summoning all the time so I went with the lazy approach to have it summon when I take roughly 2,000 dmg. lol

I know we're at ~75 pages but I'm finding myself playing this build again here in Standard. I haven't changed really anything all that much since Harbinger League (3.0) and I still contend this is one of the most well-rounded builds out there. So to anyone lurking it's an A+ build.
Hi, thanks for this great build. Can you use Abyssus + phys to ele damage shaper armor to get more damage ? Would it even be useful or rather over the top ?
"
Fyodab escribió:
Hi, thanks for this great build. Can you use Abyssus + phys to ele damage shaper armor to get more damage ? Would it even be useful or rather over the top ?

Just remember that you only deal physical and chaos damage with the Starforge.
Editado por útlima vez por jack_aubrey en 28 jun. 2018 18:05:20
triple post. sorry!
Editado por útlima vez por jack_aubrey en 28 jun. 2018 18:05:12
Any point going for Chance to Shock on jewels over a damage prop?
hey I'm new to POE and this is my first build, thank you for the very detailed guide I am having a blast with it. I just have 1 question which might have been asked, but I dont have time to read through the 80 pages. How much life do you recommend having before you take the blood magic node?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional