[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
JMD357 escribió:
Hello and thank you for a great build!

I was allways fond of using 2H swords. Here is my gear (I know its not wery good, since i play rarely and dont have much currency (now about 2 exalts)):

Spoiler

And this is my skill tree (currently level 89)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUkqiW8Jy8nny5TMgk1kjbpOQ46UjrhPAU8LUCgR35N41BHV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeZ5toWGhlaPJsRnIPcmxyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCQVZBsk6iUb5d5my2iAKU1plepJ6mUrKquPq9ssKuygLXytz68n702vqfAZsCmwQfEgsT2xq7PftNv137Xlti92XzawdtP3D3fv-DD42rkUeoY7w7vTu988B_yRfJa8933Mvjr-tL-Cv6P?accountName=JMD357&characterName=Julius_Mikutavius

Would be really great if you, Demi, could look through my gear, etc and maybe could suggest what i could/should improve first, having in mind my limited currency.

Thank you in advance.

glad to hear you're having a good time. ill go through for ya

missing helm enchant, boot enchant, glove enchant. helm enchant you can run for yourself and generate some currency along the way. merc lab is fine but uber is ideal.

boots could get another 50+ life and more res/str. chest could be 6l. belt could be a stygian with more life/res/str and a jewel with life/damage/damage/damage. gloves, lightning damage does nothing. go for phy damage to attacks/life/res/attack speed/str. rings should be steel rings with life/phys/stats/res/atspd. amulet, its time to upgrade to a rare amulet with life/phys to attacks/stats/res. missing 2 flasks as well. sin's/taste of hate.

as for jewels, you want life + 3 damage prop. life is required, at least 2 damage will scale you better than what you currently have.

long story short, follow the gear stat priorities in the main post and you'll scale up with investment and time. gl hf exile
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for quick reply.

Hmm, which boots would you use from these? (Dont mind no/crappy enchant part):

P.S. What do you think about innate "enchant" of spiked gloves? (20% increased Melee Damage)

Is it worth having it, or better to get other gloves and try and get useful enchant in the lab?
Editado por útlima vez por JMD357 en 29 ene. 2018 13:09:35
How would Atziri's Disfavour do with this build
"
FIeXed escribió:
How would Atziri's Disfavour do with this build

as per the main post:

"
THIS BUILD CAN SERVE AS A TEMPLATE: CHOOSE YOUR OWN SKILL!

>>>>>>>>>> https://youtu.be/GLHG40EVrC0 <<<<<<<<<<

it works with any 2h melee skill, any weapon type. read the guide :P
What would you suggest I change to maximize damage with Disfavour? New to this, thank you for your time

Edit: So without changing anything but swapping sword nodes for the axe ones and swapping in Atziri's Disfavour, I got about 150k increase in dps. Why does the axe seem better suited/give so much more damage? I'm sure there's even more ways to maximize the damage as well.
Editado por útlima vez por FIeXed en 31 ene. 2018 22:12:53
Bought a starforge just to do mor bossing and murdering stuff, but my cycloner was getting boring as hell.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Guys, what do think about:

Is it good or a tri-res and life belt is better?

Thank you in advance!

I R8 8/8 M8

Thanks for the build
Editado por útlima vez por HURR_DURR en 8 feb. 2018 12:18:03
"
HURR_DURR escribió:

I R8 8/8 M8

Thanks for the build

nice, the only issues is see are lack of dps on rings/amulet! but otherwise very solid.
Here's my take on it.

"

I like Death's Oath for this build because it has everything we want: All Attributes, Life, Attack Speed and More Leech.

I also have a Pure Talent socketed for even more leech.
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional