[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
156Thelema escribió:
Really want to do this next league, have they fucked up the ascendancies, or is it still good?

we've only seen chieftain/zerker. wait it out :P should be fine though.

judging by the other two, they are beefing EVERYTHING
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can they make slayer any beefier? What are they gonna do, make slayer chaos immune?
Hi

Very nice build, i am trying to make it but i have a few problems, can you please take a look on my gear and give me some clues about what i need to change please?

Right now, this is what i have,

and Flasks

Can you please help me?
nice
"
gherasimC escribió:
Hi

Very nice build, i am trying to make it but i have a few problems, can you please take a look on my gear and give me some clues about what i need to change please?

and Flasks

Can you please help me?

gear looks fine, just need higher life rolls across the board. your jewels are questionable in some slots, make sure you hit life + 2-3 damage mods for starforge.

also since you didn't tell me what issues you're having, i'm not sure how to help lol. tree looks fine, gear overall looks fine. double 6l's, idk man :P
First i need your opinion about my gear, so it's ok, the problem is that i take a lot of damage, and i don't know what to improve. I tried to beat the guardians, Pheonix wasn't a problem but the others i died, i tried to go to uber atziri, same problem, i take a lot of damage, and my life pool it's 6K, what can i improve?

My build and jwls,

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQm7C2EMcA48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUj0yW8Jy8nnyo4LlMyCTWSOlI64Tu2PAU8LUCgQzFHfknVTP9N404qV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeaFhoZWjybEZvJ3IPcmxyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCQVZBsk6iUb5pqmy2iAKU1plepJ6mUrKqvbLCrsoC18rc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxILE9sauz37Tb9d-15bYvdl82sHbT9w937_gw-Nq6hjvTu988B_yQfJF8lrzb_Pd9WH3Mvjr-tL-Cv6P?accountName=gherasimC&characterName=DeceSTank

It's my first end game char and i don't have enough experience to know what items should i change this is why i am asking you.

Thanks a lot
"
gherasimC escribió:
First i need your opinion about my gear, so it's ok, the problem is that i take a lot of damage, and i don't know what to improve. I tried to beat the guardians, Pheonix wasn't a problem but the others i died, i tried to go to uber atziri, same problem, i take a lot of damage, and my life pool it's 6K, what can i improve?

My build and jwls,

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQm7C2EMcA48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUj0yW8Jy8nnyo4LlMyCTWSOlI64Tu2PAU8LUCgQzFHfknVTP9N404qV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeaFhoZWjybEZvJ3IPcmxyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCQVZBsk6iUb5pqmy2iAKU1plepJ6mUrKqvbLCrsoC18rc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxILE9sauz37Tb9d-15bYvdl82sHbT9w937_gw-Nq6hjvTu988B_yQfJF8lrzb_Pd9WH3Mvjr-tL-Cv6P?accountName=gherasimC&characterName=DeceSTank

It's my first end game char and i don't have enough experience to know what items should i change this is why i am asking you.

Thanks a lot

if you can kill phoenix but not the others, its not a gear issue. its you. learn the other fights better, they are all just as doable for you as phoenix was.

if you have 6k life with the correct tree, that means you're lacking a ton of life on gear/jewels. fix it.
Thanks a lot for your advice, i will try to upgrade my jwls and gear to boost up my life pool.

Very smooth and nice gameplay with this build, thanks, Demi =)

Current gear:

Spoiler

Really enjoyed to play it, so far =)
"
gherasimC escribió:
Hi

and Flasks

Can you please help me?

Hey, i saw in your profile, that you swapped to Brutality support in your Lacerate six link.
Brutality is ok, but there is a line one a gem, that says "Deal no chaos damage", so it makes your Atziri's promise, and Sin's rebirth completely useless.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional