[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Dont increased aoe support gem work with cyclone anymore? Dosent feal it gives anything :S
"
PunkSviin escribió:
Dont increased aoe support gem work with cyclone anymore? Dosent feal it gives anything :S

it does
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi Demi
I use Impressence and Tombfist ( Blasphemy + Vulnerability), i think it's good
What gem will better in this build : Ruthless or Maim ? Thanks.
Spoiler

Non buff vs Full buff

https://i.imgur.com/ZoVUyGQ.jpg

Hey yo!
Editado por útlima vez por cenleegame01 en 19 ene. 2018 0:05:44
Hey Demi,

On your gloves when you use enfeeble or vuln, do you level all those gems to 20? or do you keep them low? If so what lvl do you keep them at also CWDT what lvl do you keep that at?

Also end game do you like enfeeble or vuln? Thanks
"
KMBet1217 escribió:
Hey Demi,

On your gloves when you use enfeeble or vuln, do you level all those gems to 20? or do you keep them low? If so what lvl do you keep them at also CWDT what lvl do you keep that at?

Also end game do you like enfeeble or vuln? Thanks

i used enfeeble up until level 98. with new leech i feel safer so ive swapped to vuln. my cwdt setups are all maxed because of how much HP i have. they take around 3.5k damage to proc, witch is around 40% of my life.

its just preference on how much damage you take before they proc. some like low level cwdt for spam, some prefer high level.
Editado por útlima vez por DeMiGodking102 en 20 ene. 2018 18:43:38
Great build Demi, I've modified it a little, but this one was my base.

Can't figure out why on ur items there is a mod Increase elemental damage with attack skill while Starforge deal no ele dmg?

Also why did u craft mana leech on gloves while u have no mana (Blood Magic)...
Editado por útlima vez por pritus90 en 22 ene. 2018 8:57:29
"
pritus90 escribió:
Great build Demi, I've modified it a little, but this one was my base.

Can't figure out why on ur items there is a mod Increase elemental damage with attack skill while Starforge deal no ele dmg?

Also why did u craft mana leech on gloves while u have no mana (Blood Magic)...

my items are just good overall for more than a few of my builds. if you take a look at the stat priority section of the guide, it should answer any questions you have about gear.
I was going to use this exact path&build for Axe (replacing Cleaving/Slaughter for Blade Master/Razor's Edge) but there are 2 more nodes.

How should I compensate for faster clear? Take off 2 of the life nodes or something else?
Editado por útlima vez por ThunderBiome en 27 ene. 2018 16:38:16
"
ThunderBiome escribió:
I was going to use this exact path&build for Axe (replacing Cleaving/Slaughter for Blade Master/Razor's Edge) but there are 2 more nodes.

How should I compensate for faster clear? Take off 2 of the life nodes or something else?

sure
Hello and thank you for a great build!

I was allways fond of using 2H swords. Here is my gear (I know its not wery good, since i play rarely and dont have much currency (now about 2 exalts)):

And this is my skill tree (currently level 89)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPAUcRZvGJEaOBuqIVUkqiW8Jy8nny5TMgk1kjbpOQ46UjrhPAU8LUCgR35N41BHV1RZ814TXzlhUmMXZU1mVGaeZ5toWGhlaPJsRnIPcmxyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGYIa0h2qJ2IqzivCQVZBsk6iUb5d5my2iAKU1plepJ6mUrKquPq9ssKuygLXytz68n702vqfAZsCmwQfEgsT2xq7PftNv137Xlti92XzawdtP3D3fv-DD42rkUeoY7w7vTu988B_yRfJa8933Mvjr-tL-Cv6P?accountName=JMD357&characterName=Julius_Mikutavius

Would be really great if you, Demi, could look through my gear, etc and maybe could suggest what i could/should improve first, having in mind my limited currency.

Thank you in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional