[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey Demi

thanks for the previous replay if you could also take a look at this i would really appreciate it. This is my current toon and gear on abyss can you please let me know what i neeed to replace and do to get more DPS i know my rings need a huge upgrade im in the middle of getting lvl80 stone so i know that will increase my dps by alot. Currently with this gear my path of building from both slashes without flasks is around 100k it seems very low to me for the gear i have. Please i need all the help i can get thanks so much!

PS: Also i noticed in the game on my tooltip dps (i know this isnt super accurate) but if i enter my hideout my tooltip shows around 50k but while in standing in my hideout and just throw a lacerate out i go down to like 35k why is this?

Here is my link thanks!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KMBet1217/characters
"
KMBet1217 escribió:
Hey Demi

thanks for the previous replay if you could also take a look at this i would really appreciate it. This is my current toon and gear on abyss can you please let me know what i neeed to replace and do to get more DPS i know my rings need a huge upgrade im in the middle of getting lvl80 stone so i know that will increase my dps by alot. Currently with this gear my path of building from both slashes without flasks is around 100k it seems very low to me for the gear i have. Please i need all the help i can get thanks so much!

PS: Also i noticed in the game on my tooltip dps (i know this isnt super accurate) but if i enter my hideout my tooltip shows around 50k but while in standing in my hideout and just throw a lacerate out i go down to like 35k why is this?

Here is my link thanks!!

damage on full life stops working unless you're leeching. you use lacerate in hideout (blood magic) lose some life, not full ife anymore.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
KMBet1217 escribió:
Hey Demi

Here is my link thanks!!

damage on full life stops working unless you're leeching. you use lacerate in hideout (blood magic) lose some life, not full ife anymore.

Thanks, yeah I keep looking at your tooltip and POB and 800k is insane I feel like my gear is actually decent other than rings which I will be getting soon and I’m barely breaking 100k. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I’m hoping to push shaper with this but I need to get that DPS up. Any tips on my current gear to get some big DPS numbers? My link is posted above if you have 1 minute to spare for me :) thank you.
My Items

1 kk dps is here following by Path of Building
Why you don't use Concentrated effect (check my gems in 6L) and Carcass Jack ? Also check some different in my talents
Can you explain this? Thanks

P.S. Also Ming's Heart should be much better than your Voidheart ring

DPS via game client (461k here)
http://piccy.info/view3/11961172/4513148e26a0b54b01b96f4ed04a781e/orig/
Editado por útlima vez por zewer1 en 15 ene. 2018 14:14:05
Demi, what do you think about using new Elder options on a rare chest?

I've crafted this one, loose some life, but added crazy life recovery on kill + dmg from increased strength:
"
Severusone escribió:
Do I miss something or there is no shock change on any of the end game items/jewels? How do we trigger the sword then?

Want to know that too.
"
RaccoonTheDestroyer escribió:
"
Severusone escribió:
Do I miss something or there is no shock change on any of the end game items/jewels? How do we trigger the sword then?

Want to know that too.

we dont shock, it's not really worth investing jewel rolls into chance to shock or using a gem link for innervate. against bosses/high hp rares you'd get a max of 10% more damage if you could shock them for any amount of time. meh.
Got it. Thanks.
"
zewer1 escribió:
My Items

1 kk dps is here following by Path of Building
Why you don't use Concentrated effect (check my gems in 6L) and Carcass Jack ? Also check some different in my talents
Can you explain this? Thanks

P.S. Also Ming's Heart should be much better than your Voidheart ring

DPS via game client (461k here)
http://piccy.info/view3/11961172/4513148e26a0b54b01b96f4ed04a781e/orig/

Hmm, thanks for the idea. Bought Mings heart, and damage went up significantly. Now gonna try to at least 5link Carcass and see how it looks with it. ;)
new dps with

added to main post. we broke 1.1m dps with poison yeet

pob screenshots/pastebin/etc all updated for new amulet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional