Not supported anymore

Any tips for killing The Brittle Emperor (Wasteland map) ? can not manage it
nvm I managed it now xD last try
Editado por útlima vez por ryugaminemikado89 en 1 sept. 2017 12:11:07
"
Nosferat escribió:
Anyone have any idea what I could improve and how?

Life is Priority Number 1 you are below 6k Life, with your Level you should be at least at 7k more likely 7.3-7.4k.
Helmet does miss ~30 HP.
Belt should be a Leather belt with around ~ 120 Life.
Drop Pyre Ring, you don´t need damage when you can´t survive.
2nd Ring has 54 Life should be at least at 75.
Marble Amu should have also around 70 Life.

In order to fix that and not making it expensive start with the Marble Amu, it will be most likely the most expensive item, if you can get a bit ress on it go for it, if not then simply look for 70+ Life.
Then buy your other items around it with main target always max life, 2nd goal resistances 129 fire, 109 cold, 109 Lightning. 3rd goal as much Armor as possible. 4th goal a bit of chaos resistance ~ 40 in order to bring it towards +-0 and only then go for damage like inc fire damage or pyre ring.

Best order to get the gear together: 1st amu, 2nd both rings, and then helmet + belt to cap resistances, those are by way the chepest items to do that.
Lonewolf
so... I m pretty ****** also ... have 6,3k life xD 10,3k armour ..... I m really struggling getting all that dex

gl getting a amulet these days (hp+resistances)... the prices went so high

my setup

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por ryugaminemikado89 en 1 sept. 2017 14:28:21
What i did with amulet i just bought white base and i didnt have much chaos to spam it so i crafted some life and str with alts and then when i got some chaoses which i could waste i just chaos spammed it :) it's way easier than finding good amulet most of them are overpriced and have energy shield rolls ;d
@Twinks, maybe you know.... is there any master that can craft chaos res?
otherwise i see it kind of hard getting to +0 from -40....
Twinks i just want to thank you for being so active in responding to questions

I did read that note about shield charge in the guide but i felt like i needed reassurance that I wasn't mucking something up.

I really need to find the last damn trial so i can do some uber labs (even though i hate lab)

IGN- Shaeyaena
"
basarix escribió:
@Twinks, maybe you know.... is there any master that can craft chaos res?
otherwise i see it kind of hard getting to +0 from -40....

There is nom possibility of crafting chaos resistances.
It is not that hard two chaos resist rolls with ~ 20% at helmet belt or gloves and you are good to go, of course jewelery does work too, but it is often cheaper and easier at those 3.
But don´t try to force it, it is just the last step defence wise what you should do inbefore going for damage.

"
Vanadium81 escribió:
Twinks i just want to thank you for being so active in responding to questions

I did read that note about shield charge in the guide but i felt like i needed reassurance that I wasn't mucking something up.

I really need to find the last damn trial so i can do some uber labs (even though i hate lab)

Thank you and yeah no problem I understand that, it´s quite easy to get into some wrong setup at PoE which does influence something negatively.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:
Anyone have any idea what I could improve and how?

Life is Priority Number 1 you are below 6k Life, with your Level you should be at least at 7k more likely 7.3-7.4k.
Helmet does miss ~30 HP.
Belt should be a Leather belt with around ~ 120 Life.
Drop Pyre Ring, you don´t need damage when you can´t survive.
2nd Ring has 54 Life should be at least at 75.
Marble Amu should have also around 70 Life.

In order to fix that and not making it expensive start with the Marble Amu, it will be most likely the most expensive item, if you can get a bit ress on it go for it, if not then simply look for 70+ Life.
Then buy your other items around it with main target always max life, 2nd goal resistances 129 fire, 109 cold, 109 Lightning. 3rd goal as much Armor as possible. 4th goal a bit of chaos resistance ~ 40 in order to bring it towards +-0 and only then go for damage like inc fire damage or pyre ring.

Best order to get the gear together: 1st amu, 2nd both rings, and then helmet + belt to cap resistances, those are by way the chepest items to do that.

Thanks for the help, well, for now I got the amu replaced with this

Will have to farm for chaos recipe items on the maps, I have seen some pretty good rings, but they are at 40-50 chaos, I will also try modifying the links more similar to what PhoenixFlame posted with tempest shield and vaal grace.

In terms of being more tanky, what else could I replace cyclone with? To switch them around when I enter an arena or get close to the boss encounter. I don't mind if the boss fight will take much longer, as long as I don't die from 1-2 hits.

Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 2 sept. 2017 2:35:41
This is my #1 favorite build can just run through everything the dps is surprisingly off the charts once I hit 9k+ HP now am wearing biscos/ventors and making some nice $$$ so thanks! Also, I really don't think flamability is worth the 4 skill points and 2 gem slots when you can have the aoe nodes and the other 2 for life nodes + you get to slot enduring cry/vitality, makes you nearly unkillable!
Hi Twinks,

I was wondering if that little bit of extra defense you get from Inquistor or Necromancer outweights the Berserker Ascendency?

On average you get ~6k DoT DPS extra with Inquistor or Necromancer. They both have some extra defensive like chaos res etc. Berserker however gives around ~11k DoT DPS extra and a bit more life. However, you do get that 5% increased damage taken though.

Is there a specific reason you did not went for Berserker to get more damage?

Thanks in advance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional