Not supported anymore

nvm good build ty
Editado por útlima vez por trump169 en 30 ago. 2017 12:30:52
"
trump169 escribió:
Where the heck do you put your blasphemy aura?

A. The best location would be a blue socket linked to another blue socket in which flammability is already placed.

B. The Aura does simply show up as the Flammability Icon and is to activate like Purity of Fire.

C. You do not have enough mana because you are trying to run Vitality + PoF + Blasphemy, in order to do so you need a lev 4 enlighten or enable the sovereignty cluster, the cheapest way is simply removing Vitality.

D. You don´t have to put it anywhere as long as you activate it it does get applied automatically wihtin a certain radius.

You might find a solution above, if not I would politely ask you to rephrase your question, so people are actually able to help you :-)
Lonewolf
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Eranvilitius escribió:
Any idea where could I imporve?

Cinsidered that you are trying to stack item rarity and also looking for inc fire damage it is nice.
Obviously you are losing out at a bit of base Armor and also Life at certain items, Rings and also Amu.
But I like the setup generally also with the corrupted belt.
Jewels I can´t see, but yeah they have the most endgame potential towards improvement, but are also expensive then.
And it was a first for me to see the portal gem in a 6 link, made me laugh but is absolutely fine hehe.

There is nothing better than portal gem to put it there. Still looking for alternatives and cannot find it :D
"
Eranvilitius escribió:
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Eranvilitius escribió:

Cinsidered that you are trying to stack item rarity and also looking for inc fire damage it is nice.
Obviously you are losing out at a bit of base Armor and also Life at certain items, Rings and also Amu.
Jewels I can´t see, but yeah they have the most endgame potential towards improvement, but are also expensive then.
And it was a first for me to see the portal gem in a 6 link, made me laugh but is absolutely fine hehe.

There is nothing better than portal gem to put it there. Still looking for alternatives and cannot find it :D

empower :)
"
Eranvilitius escribió:
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Eranvilitius escribió:

If I were using a 6 link, I would probably use conc and aoe for more damage. Empower is an option, although a very expensive one for a minor QoL difference. If you dont want to reduce your aoe then perhaps at least vaal grace would be a better gem to put there.
Editado por útlima vez por PhoenixFlame en 30 ago. 2017 16:47:47
8. Ascendancies CHANGED:
Spoiler
Ascendant: 1st Trickster 2nd INQUISITOR or NECROMANCER 3rd enable Shadow section for additional 3 Skillpoints.

If you wanna respec Ascendancy points make sure you have also the needed amount of free skillpoints.
For instance if you have currently all skillpoints used and you did get a skillpoint from a ascendancy node you wanna remove, you have to free up first that skillpoint.
You need 8 respec points to undo 1 ascendancy point.
If you are poor, it is no problem to stick with Pathfinder for a while.

The reason for the change is that Pathfinder has been changed with 3.0.0
Prior you did receive 50% increased Flask charge recovery, now it is a 50% chance to get a flask charge on critical hit.
After doing yesterday for several hours some testing and finally having it reported as being bugged, it came up that it does work in a way which I would have never imagined because it is so useless and bad, it might be the worst mechanic of all classes and ascendacies by now.
It does not mean that you get a consumable charge it does mean you receive 1 out of 30/60 charges (depending at flask).
So you need at least 15 single charges aka ~ 30 critical hits and that in the worst case x5 (5 Flasks) to get a Consumable charge.
I honestly still can not believe that, but it is what it is...
I know they tried to nerf all powerfull flasks and rework charges at the game but holy shit that is some bullshit right there...

Difference between Inquisitor and Necromancer:
Inquisitor does provide basic 25% increased damage, additional 4% life regeneration and 8% elemental damage mitigation while on consecrated ground. The problem is that you have plenty of concentrated ground during farming, but at bosses where it does matter it can be hard to get it, because there is sometimes nothing else around to kill. So I would highly recommend to use a Sulphur Flask to cast it manually at bosses for the extra ele dmg mitigation.

Necromancer has 4% physical damage mitigation which is way less useful than the 8% elemental.
The increased damage output is 30% instead of 25%.
You do get additional 20% chaos resistance, which is nowdays really nice to have.

With going for another Ascendant you also might need somewhere at your Gear or Jewels a bit of extra Dexterity, you will lose 40 by unspeccing pathfinder.

Personally I will change it to inquisitor + Sulphur Flask when I am back (currently away due RL, back most likely at monday), but Necromancer is fine too, especially if you struggle with getting chaos resistance at gear.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 31 ago. 2017 10:44:34
Welp, and I juuust managed to clear merciless lab with this build too. I suppose the mountains of regret I now need to stockpile are made up for a bit by getting a flammability 20% enchant as my first helmet enchant on Hrimnor's Resolve.

That said, with my character barely scraping by with dex, the loss of the +40 node is notable. Nothing that I won't be able to adjust to with jewels and random mods, but it feels like the guide as written has the assumption that this extra dex will be there with some of the gem requirements that might not be met now with a different ascendancy choice.

Notification towards Dexterity has been added, thx.
And as said you do not have to respec, but if you can afford it you get a bit more out of it.
Lonewolf
Hello Twinks!
First of all, i want to thank you for this build. I and my brother a really enjoy this RF build!
After you update Ascendancies, i want to ask. What be a better choice between INQUISITOR and NECROMANCER if i play with my brother? If one of us take necro and inquis? Or just two inquis? Or maybe two necro, if damage and chaos resist stack?
"
Le0M0nde escribió:
Hello Twinks!
First of all, i want to thank you for this build. I and my brother a really enjoy this RF build!
After you update Ascendancies, i want to ask. What be a better choice between INQUISITOR and NECROMANCER if i play with my brother? If one of us take necro and inquis? Or just two inquis? Or maybe two necro, if damage and chaos resist stack?

2 Necromancer should theoretically stack, but even if it does I would go for 1 Inquisitor and 1 Necromancer, getting that Consecrated ground and its 4% Life regeneration is just to nice to have.
Lonewolf

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional