Not supported anymore

Hello. A big thanks for this very well detailed and explained build.
I have a question about the weapon.
You place Tier 1 weapon a rare scepter with up to 170% damage ... ?
How can you reach that ? Even if scepter has increased elemental, increased fire and increased burning it's only something like 40 +25 +25 at most so 90 total ...
Thanks for your explanation.

Edit. I saw increased fire can go up to 90+ , okie but huge price. Heavy budget.
Editado por útlima vez por Scipion75 en 31 ago. 2017 16:31:13
question!

sheild charge for movement skill with faster attacks with fortify to proc
i sheild charge like a crazy person as im playing ... would this be enough to proc
EE on bosses without the use of cyclone? (i have added cold cold damage on a ring) im not a huge fan of cyclone as I lose control for a couple seconds of my char.

thoughts?

(btw if your looking at my setup I am manually casting flammability when needed )

If i can just use sheild charge to proc EE AND have a movement skill I'll just put blasphemy with with flammability and drop cyclone altogether , I just want to make sure i'm not missing something
IGN- Shaeyaena
Is Xoph's Heart amulet good for this build ?
"
Vanadium81 escribió:
question!

sheild charge for movement skill with faster attacks with fortify to proc
i sheild charge like a crazy person as im playing ... would this be enough to proc
EE on bosses without the use of cyclone? (i have added cold cold damage on a ring) im not a huge fan of cyclone as I lose control for a couple seconds of my char.

thoughts?

(btw if your looking at my setup I am manually casting flammability when needed )

If i can just use sheild charge to proc EE AND have a movement skill I'll just put blasphemy with with flammability and drop cyclone altogether , I just want to make sure i'm not missing something

Yes you can replace Cyclone with Shield Charge and everything does work the same way.

Copy Pasta from Playstyle Section:
8. The main Reason for Cyclone is to give us Fortify, but you can use it also to slow yourself down so magic packs / rares are longer effected by RF, you can avoid backtracking by doing that and play more efficient. Obviously you can also exchange it with Shield Charge if that playstyle does suit you better.

Copy Pasta from leveling section:
With the Level 35 Passivtree we do activate Elemental Equilibrium already, it is just a to big damage increase to ignore it.
In order to use it correctly you need to have added x to x cold or lightning damage either on your gloves, ring or amu. Shield Charge will now apply the cold or lightning as damage source and EE will be triggered.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 31 ago. 2017 23:07:06
"
ryugaminemikado89 escribió:

Viable yes, good no.
+- You have up to 75 Life.
+- You do get 45% Fire Damage, extra damage on gear should be never a reason to lose any kind of survivability.
- You have no Life regeneration, you want to have that especially when dropping Vitality.
- You have only Fire resistance, that´s by far the easiest to cap due PoF, you want/need ligth/cold.
- Price
Slowing enemies is not useful at mid/end game, but nice to have at early game.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 31 ago. 2017 23:13:27
Hey all guys, question.. how u improve mobility with this build ?

Now that we drop Pathfinder and grab Inquisitor, we lose 10% while using flask.

Thanks and good luck
"
FabitoAndres escribió:
Hey all guys, question.. how u improve mobility with this build ?

Now that we drop Pathfinder and grab Inquisitor, we lose 10% while using flask.

Thanks and good luck

With a normal Quicksilver + Rotgut you had almost perma 120% movespeed, now you lose 10% MS which is 8% of it, why do you want to compensate for that?

If you feel that you are to slow for whatever reason, just swap cyclone with a shield charge setup and use that and you should be satisfied.

Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 1 sept. 2017 0:53:03
"
Twinks escribió:
"
ryugaminemikado89 escribió:

Viable yes, good no.
+- You have up to 75 Life.
+- You do get 45% Fire Damage, extra damage on gear should be never a reason to lose any kind of survivability.
- You have no Life regeneration, you want to have that especially when dropping Vitality.
- You have only Fire resistance, that´s by far the easiest to cap due PoF, you want/need ligth/cold.
- Price
Slowing enemies is not useful at mid/end game, but nice to have at early game.

Ok thanks. Price is not a problem because I got it from drop xD
Anyone have any idea what I could improve and how? I have pretty much 75 resist with everything, but I just don't seem to have enough life, nor do I manage to survive in maps upwards of 12.

For instance I just tried a rare corrupted shipyard map run, the end boss just laughed at me, I died in a few seconds. I tried different combinations, I used immortal flesh as my main belt, but it did not really make a difference.

I just don't know what else to change on the gear or what would be worth it, I looked at much better belts, some of them ask from 100 chaos upwards.

When it comes to killing mobs, it's easy, when it comes to boss fights, I get owned hard, many times I don't even manage to get close and I'm already dead. I usually stay away from hp maps, but even so, with my current build, lvl 11 maps is the max, 12-13 rare corrupted maps, the boss just sneezes and I die.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 1 sept. 2017 11:00:30
I respecced to Inquisitor, feels really smooth, and much stronger overall.
Loss of dex definitely hurts, will be hard to replace gear just to add some dex, will probably have to switch out cyclone for shield charge and take out culling for life gain on hit, dont know what to do with faster attacks yet...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional