Not supported anymore

"
trump169 escribió:
This is my #1 favorite build can just run through everything the dps is surprisingly off the charts once I hit 9k+ HP now am wearing biscos/ventors and making some nice $$$ so thanks! Also, I really don't think flamability is worth the 4 skill points and 2 gem slots when you can have the aoe nodes and the other 2 for life nodes + you get to slot enduring cry/vitality, makes you nearly unkillable!

I looked very closely at your char. Its based on Kaom armour to get 9k Hps and its too expensive for me unfortunarely.
But I liked your comment, could you please explain what 4 skill points are necessary for flamability ?
Plus I dont understand how you cap resistances ? With Bisco on you lack resistance items or ..?
Editado por útlima vez por Scipion75 en 2 sept. 2017 16:34:46
I'm really loving the playstyle of this build - having a ton of fun with it! Thanks so much for this great guide!

One question - you mention 450k DPS. I've imported my character to PoB (which - admittedly - has a lot to work on still), and my calculated DoT DPS is 72.3k with all flasks/frenzy charges/etc enabled.

Is 450k PoB actually possible or was the number in your original post based off of something else? Either way I'm having a blast, just wanted to see how much potential lies beyond my current state!

"
Scipion75 escribió:
"
trump169 escribió:
This is my #1 favorite build can just run through everything the dps is surprisingly off the charts once I hit 9k+ HP now am wearing biscos/ventors and making some nice $$$ so thanks! Also, I really don't think flamability is worth the 4 skill points and 2 gem slots when you can have the aoe nodes and the other 2 for life nodes + you get to slot enduring cry/vitality, makes you nearly unkillable!

I looked very closely at your char. Its based on Kaom armour to get 9k Hps and its too expensive for me unfortunarely.
But I liked your comment, could you please explain what 4 skill points are necessary for flamability ?
Plus I dont understand how you cap resistances ? With Bisco on you lack resistance items or ..?

It felt enduring cry, vitality and the aoe damage nodes out weighed having to spend 4-5 points to get the dual curse wheel for flammability, as for my resistances I was capped but couldn't do ele weakness maps with bisco's but just replaced atziri's steps with resist boots and am well over the cap now you can see my gear currently sitting @ 146/132/111 resists can probably wear another 10% iiq ventors now :)

Editado por útlima vez por trump169 en 2 sept. 2017 20:25:35
"
CLloyd0 escribió:
I'm really loving the playstyle of this build - having a ton of fun with it! Thanks so much for this great guide!

One question - you mention 450k DPS. I've imported my character to PoB (which - admittedly - has a lot to work on still), and my calculated DoT DPS is 72.3k with all flasks/frenzy charges/etc enabled.

Is 450k PoB actually possible or was the number in your original post based off of something else? Either way I'm having a blast, just wanted to see how much potential lies beyond my current state!

Im at 100k with 4L AoE, 170k with Conc. 400k sounds really far away..
9k Life btw.
Editado por útlima vez por Kappash en 2 sept. 2017 20:27:48
"
Kikkah escribió:
Hi Twinks,

I was wondering if that little bit of extra defense you get from Inquistor or Necromancer outweights the Berserker Ascendency?

On average you get ~6k DoT DPS extra with Inquistor or Necromancer. They both have some extra defensive like chaos res etc. Berserker however gives around ~11k DoT DPS extra and a bit more life. However, you do get that 5% increased damage taken though.

Is there a specific reason you did not went for Berserker to get more damage?

Thanks in advance

The extra damage taken is a no go, the only thing which can be dangerous are single burst hits/spells and you won´t do them even more damage. Especially with that amount of new players since 3.0 it would not be good to even mention that, but if you feel comfortable with it just go for it.
Or simply just try it, respeccing Ascendancies does cost a little bit, but is normally nothing that will make you broke.

"
Scipion75 escribió:

You can run a full MF setup with still being even overcapped for elemental weakness, it is just a patience/currency game to get the right gear together. Especially with Ventor's Rings.
(Section 18 of the guide)

"
Kappash escribió:
"
CLloyd0 escribió:

Im at 100k with 4L AoE, 170k with Conc. 400k sounds really far away..
9k Life btw.

I did actually use my 2.6 char for that damage number and did not simply calculate the max paper damage like you see it so often. If I would have done that I could have gone for a +1 to curse amu + around 175% increased damage at perfect gear and you would read 750k+

But back to facts:
3.0 Passivtree with 2.6 gear 483.105 DoT DPS. https://pastebin.com/30MMqWjZ
Witchfire is unnerfed Version, has 30% more damage over Time, with a normal one it is still fine.
Gear is also not maxed, Rare Scetpre ~+40%, Jewels ~+75%, no single str/inc fire damage on items, Rings with only 5 Affixes, no RF dmg / Flammability effectivness Helmet enchant and so on.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 3 sept. 2017 0:17:16
How good is Belly of the Beast with this build? I have a 6L-Belly already and dont really wanna get another chest. What is the best chest for this build right now? Koams followed by Belly?
"
veliyze escribió:
How good is Belly of the Beast with this build? I have a 6L-Belly already and dont really wanna get another chest. What is the best chest for this build right now? Koams followed by Belly?

Section 10 of the Guide items sorted by value.

copy pasta fro site 1

"
Twinks escribió:
I calculated how much more a 40% Life Belly would offer when we have the max amount of life at every piece of gear. It is 5,5%.
With my current gear the difference would be 8.612 instead of 8.169 Life, which would mean a decent damage increase, but in its current state RF builds do not lack damage, it is more about the survivability.
The advantage of splendour is ~ 50% more armour and the 100 life per kill which also does make maps with combined mods of vulnerability / - % max resistance / -40/60% life regeneration quiet easy.

That said, Belly is the 2nd best option after Atziri's if you wanna go for a 5-6 link setup, so you are good to go.
Lonewolf
what is blade vortex for?
"
what is blade vortex for?

To proc elemental overload, it was also there for the Pathfinder Ascendant (50% chance to get a Flask charge on crit) but due that not working as expected it might be subject to change.
Lonewolf
Well, so far so good. I'm still not strong enough to handle certain boss fights head on, and some maps are just, well not for me yet in any case. A boss like The Brittle Emperor in the wasteland map is just not going to die from my damage so far, regardless of what I do, he just heals himself too fast.

I did spend some chaos orbs, trying to mimic what PhoenixFlame tried, the build is on page 31. So that I too can have 3 auras running.

A lvl 4 corrupted enlighten support is just way out of my price range, so for the moment I took some points out from the breath of flames node and went towards the reduced mana reservation node. I will also need to find some items that give me more dex so I can respec the +30 dex points, blade vortex requires a ton of dex to level up.

I will need to find a better socketed ring, but for now I'm out of chaos to spend. I also put most of my gems to be minimum 6% life, will have to buy a better belt as well, like Twinks mentioned.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 3 sept. 2017 5:07:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional