[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Of the ones that don't already have 20% quality - go for Multistrike
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys just wanted to say that i've posted a new guide here :

How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1962832
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Leveling until flicker strike was boring, but god damn after you get it it's soo fun haha

Anyway, I was having trouble killing bosses, what was I doing wrong? it felt just slow in general as there were no bounces for aoe damage
Just picked up my Kaom's Heart on Harbinger, RIP bank account!

Here's my question:
Are we sure that Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics is worth it?

Abyssus is pure armor, Kaom's is pure armor, Lion's Roar is armor, (my boots are 400 armor) ... cutting this all down by 50% seems like it's losing a lot of physical reduction for dodge.

Add on a basalt flask of iron reflexes (won't be getting taste of hate for awhile still since i just dropped my bank on kaoms) .. that's a ton of armor getting ripped off by acrobatics.

"
Bloodytrailz escribió:
Just picked up my Kaom's Heart on Harbinger, RIP bank account!

Here's my question:
Are we sure that Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics is worth it?

Abyssus is pure armor, Kaom's is pure armor, Lion's Roar is armor, (my boots are 400 armor) ... cutting this all down by 50% seems like it's losing a lot of physical reduction for dodge.

Add on a basalt flask of iron reflexes (won't be getting taste of hate for awhile still since i just dropped my bank on kaoms) .. that's a ton of armor getting ripped off by acrobatics.

Following up on Bloody's point, are we sure having no tree support for any defensive mechanic (apart from Slayer leech) is a good idea? For bosses especially, maybe it would be helpful to have something more -- might the build be well suited to maximize on evasion (instead of armour, since armour is apparently not helpful at high levels?)? Something like The Perfect Form (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form) can also give free arctic armour, along with good evasion?

This might make the build slightly more manageable in terms of early budget, since there might be less reliance on high value pure life items like Kaom's?

Following up on Bloody's point, are we sure having no tree support for any defensive mechanic (apart from Slayer leech) is a good idea? For bosses especially, maybe it would be helpful to have something more -- might the build be well suited to maximize on evasion (instead of armour, since armour is apparently not helpful at high levels?)? Something like The Perfect Form (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form) can also give free arctic armour, along with good evasion?

This might make the build slightly more manageable in terms of early budget, since there might be less reliance on high value pure life items like Kaom's? [/quote]

Just From What i've Noticed From Running Red Maps in General Yes the Armor Debuff from Acro is Quite Harsh but at the same time running Arctic Armor/Fortify While Having 30% Phys Reduction 40% Evade Chance and 46% Dodge Chance Nothing Outside of Lab Traps Actually hurts me I'm Also Normally Running a Basalt Flask But Thats Also because i have Acuity So I Think Full Evasion chest might be more Viable for a Lower Budget Build and Possibly Grabbing some Evasion Nodes as well.

I Have Tested Some Evasion Chests out Like Bronn's Lithe For Speed Running Maps and it was quite smooth
the perfect form does look like it could benefit the build allowing to possibly run hatred
Perfect form wouldn't allow for hatred.
-35% for blasphemy/assassin's mark, 25% for herald of ash (60%).
Best you could do is add on herald of cold maybe?

Playing with path of building:

(With my current gear, which has replacable belt, ring #2, amulet, boots maybe)

Level 90 Dodge Build
Hp: 6.1k
Phys Mit: 12% (50% with basalt of iron+lions roar)
Dodge: 40%, Spell Dodge: 30%

Level 90 No dodge
(Nodes Taken: 4pts towards marauder start, 1pt behind juggernaut, 6% armor/eva 4% duelist life node)

Hp: 6.6k
Phys Mit: 26% (70% with basalt of iron+lions roar)
No dodgey stuff.

It makes the dodge seem worth it I suppose, but I feel like the potential for avoiding 1 shots would be better with the non dodge build though due to the enhanced health pool though.

Some of my pieces still have relatively low life (49 on amulet, 76 on boots)
Guyz, i am feeling like really noob, can you help me, pls? In the guide author writes:

"
At level 16 you should start using Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour (both are rewards from the "Intruders in Black" quest in Act 2 and you can also buy each of them from Yeena in act 2 after completing that quest)

But, how can i use Herald of Ash? This gem requires 20+ int, but i am got only 14? In the author`s passive skill tree he has got only 21 int at max lvl. What i am need to do? Sorry, i am play only few days, first guide, first character >_>
Editado por útlima vez por NickMarshall13 en 18 ago. 2017 6:08:48
/misstyped
Editado por útlima vez por miracle22071 en 18 ago. 2017 6:11:27
hello
this is my first character in harbinger league and i could need a bit help
im doing at the moment around 2 k dps with flicker strike around 2.6 k life , i have terminus, passive skill tree is correct and i dont know whats the problem , take a look pls at my character
i dont know what to do , no chance at bosses on tier 1 -3 maps at now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional