[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

im doing t13 map now and im wondering how are we dealing with chaos dmg? i haven't noticed anything that reduce it?

Also how are you guys dealing with stun?
Editado por útlima vez por Gorst93 en 17 ago. 2017 9:04:51
Why is there no ruthless being used? It's pretty much a 37% more multiplier with 10% inc attack damage at 20% as well as that it stuns enemies which reduces damage taken.
@Yayakla

Well check the Uber lab video. As for Shaper farmer - there are better builds for that for sure but it's doable.

@Sinri
If you really need the crit chance it is okey.

@Griff112
Pretty much what Bloodytrailz wrote

@Gorst93
Well in my experience there isn't really a lot of chaos damage to e afraid of. As for stun - I deal with it with large life pool. Anti-stun boot enchantment also help

@killertje164
Because everything else used is better. Which would you remove to put ruthless in the setup?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Im running it instead of fortify, but without an abyssus. You could also replace it for melee damage on full life since it's not up 100% of the time.
Melee damage on full life seems to be always working for me and fortify is definitely something that i wouldn't loose even without abyssus so i guess it's a matter of personal preference. If it works better for you that's great! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgoth, what is more useful for lab farming; kaom's heart or taste of hate? i'm think izaro can just oneshot my 4k hp, if i'm buy taste of hate instead of heart
I'd say go for the Kaom's Heart first.
Hey there, this is an awesome guide and build. Blew my mind coming from a ranger as it is really fantastic to play but hate the desync sometimes haha.

I was wondering, are you able to comfortably do uber atziri? with a temporary league set up or even standard set up.
Yeah Uber Atziri is fine, though you need to play the battle well ofc.

As for the desync - are you using predictive mode? Go for lockstep.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 17 ago. 2017 14:37:16
Hi KorgothBG,

Great build! really enjoying it. Currently playing it on Harbinger League and doing really well.

I do have one question though. What gems would you recommend I should increase to 20 quality first?

Thanks for the great build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional