[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

At this point i can't because i no longer have most of the gear. However you can check the videos by Vashseden posted in the first post of page 11 of this thread to get a general idea of the fights.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey KorgothBG,

Thank you for the guide, really good job. As a new player I appreciate the detailed explanation and the leveling tips. I have 2 questions:

1. I went through all the pages and the guide itself, but couldn’t find any information about how much Intelligence you should aim for (sorry if I missed it). Can you tell me an exact number (for the final state of the build) if I am missing only the Atziri gloves?

2. Do you plan to update the guide for 3.0 and when?

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por YYakovliev en 11 jun. 2017 3:25:03
@YYakovliev
1. Well the gem that needs the highest amount of intelligence is the Blasphemy support gem - and that's 111 at gem level 20. Of course it is not 100% mandatory to level up the gem to max level, but to end up 111 intelligence would be ideal.

2. Yes i'll update it. Usually (based on my other guides) it takes me ~ 1 week for a guide to be completely update, though the most important things are either updated in the first couple of days or at least discussed here in the thread.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por headla2 en 13 jun. 2017 8:26:18
Well, its not that hard to get 35K+ dps with hatred + herald of ash and ice golem:
Spoiler

But probably hitting a reflect mob will hurt a bit. Thats why, at least for me, its way better to use herald of ice + arctic armour + blasphemy with assassin's mark (also it adds flat crit to attacks, multi and generates power charges) the loss at "character sheet dps" is not that big:
Spoiler

Instead of hatred you can always use:

Gear used:
Spoiler

http://radikal.ru/big/iqumy8k5ulcnh
rebuild , lost hp , up dpu+attack speed+cri chance
Editado por útlima vez por headla2 en 16 jun. 2017 10:32:02
I really don't understand why the dps in your hideout is important to you mate. Given that a decent chunk of damage comes from charges, onslaught and flaks, which are pretty much always up... i just don't understand what's going on here.. i must admit that i'm a bit confused.
ok , i have ~2kk dps when full chrges + flask

http://radikal.ru/big/km9gm1t9nfcyq
Editado por útlima vez por headla2 en 16 jun. 2017 11:47:22
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I really don't understand why the dps in your hideout is important to you mate. Given that a decent chunk of damage comes from charges, onslaught and flaks, which are pretty much always up... i just don't understand what's going on here.. i must admit that i'm a bit confused.

emmmmm , u have more dps ? can give screenshot when u have full boost ?
p.s. back page last post i link screen on full boost
p.s.s. u use melee dmg on full life , i use fire dmg for dps screen and t16 boss ))
Editado por útlima vez por headla2 en 16 jun. 2017 11:56:10
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Exactly.

My reply was just to show that "dpu 35k +++" is not that hard to achieve using Hatred + Herald of Ash, which I don't use. In my opinion blasphemy assassin's mark + herald of ash + arctic armour is enough dps wise while giving the charges and the extra layer of defence, like the author of the build suggested.

Also given that taste of hate is used in this build and flasks are almost always 100% I don't see the need of extra cold dmg scaled from phys. The flask itself + the crit change are more than enough to freeze and shatter.

PS: sorry if my english sucks, its not my native language.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional