[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

btw can someone check my gear why I got so low crit chance? Even tho I followed the tree and everything
How low is your crit chance? Is it with or without power charges? Do you account assassin's mark extra crit chance too?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well without anything I just have 58% crit flat.
Editado por útlima vez por WildKeeper98 en 3 jun. 2017 11:36:29
I don't see a reason to be that low. Are you sure that in the player sheet you are looking at the flicker strike info and not the default attack info (it sounds strange but that is a actually a very common thing).

Because with your gear your crit chance with flicker strike without power charges should be exactly 74.9% and 91% with 3 power charges. Those values are without taking into account the additional 9% crit chance from the assassin's mark curse.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 jun. 2017 17:08:21
I am sorry if this has been asked already throughout this thread but it is a bit lengthy to read through all the pages. I would like to know how the terminus est version compares to the other flicker versions (in your other thread) in your own opinion. Again, I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Editado por útlima vez por Antigegner en 3 jun. 2017 22:05:06
where can I see how much crit my flicker skill does?
@Antigegner

This flicker strike build is better than my previous one in terms of damage output, survivability and gameplay smoothness, it is though a bit more expensive.

@WildKeeper98

Here have a visual explanation:
Spoiler
I've played many builds and this is by far my favorite. Really enjoying it so thank you for making such a great guide.

My dps is by no means lacking but yours is so much higher. What should be my next upgrade, I feel like my right ring and amulet need work but what do you think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/peanutmcbutter/characters/goreoth
I don't think that mine should be much higher than yours. In any case your Pain Coil ring could definitely be better, same goes for the amulet (though it is not that bad really.)
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I don't think that mine should be much higher than yours. In any case your Pain Coil ring could definitely be better, same goes for the amulet (though it is not that bad really.)

Thanks for the fast reply. I figured it out I was looking at it without frenzy and power charges. Your DPS you post still has added fire damaged instead of melee damage on full life. Did you change it later or is added fire still optional?
Editado por útlima vez por peanutmcbutter en 4 jun. 2017 16:02:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional