[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
headla2 escribió:
[
p.s.s. u use melee dmg on full life , i use fire dmg for dps screen and t16 boss ))

There is literally zero advantage using added fire damage over melee damage on full life. Absolutely no advantages whatsoever.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i want see u DPS screenshot on full boost KorgothBG
it's in the guide mate ... "My flicker build" section > Offenses *

* though that's with added fire damage and not with melee damage on full life as it's an older screenshot, new one can't be produced due to the lack of the items that i had at the time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Having 4k HP will be a problem?
At what level? Versus what opponents? But the general answer to your question is "Yes, 4k life is way too low and it will be a problem"
Well i managed to slightly increase my hp currently 4.5k, what i see is the need of kaom heart but i don't have the 6-linked terminus est thus it has different colors 3b-1g-1r & 1g(which whas hard to craft btw) where i have blade vortex followed by cwdt gem with curse on hit & power charge on critical. I barely got my self level 90 and mostly i farm T9-T12 maps where it seems pretty ok but i have sometimes instant deaths due to some random devourer's pop-up and casting some 'flame' magic and i die besides randomly getting reflect phys maps(elemental maps i do without hatred and still ok).
Tbh i never had end-game gear and what i feel the struggling to get such expensive items as atziri aquity, kaom's heart. Mostly i do map, collect some rare garbage then vendor it for chaos/regals but i feel i miss something, maybe it's a good idea to identify some items and putting them on poe.trade any general tips on what to collect for selling if there's a reason when league nearly ends.
Posting your gear will really help me to ... help you .
Hi, I'm struggling with my low level 52, im running blood rage but not gaining charges frequently and never clear full waves killing only one or two mobs
@uberz1991
Most likely the problem is that you lack damage. How is your crit chance? Are you sure that your blood rage is up al the time?

And of course:

"
KorgothBG escribió:

"
@uberz1991
Most likely the problem is that you lack damage. How is your crit chance? Are you sure that your blood rage is up al the time?

And of course:

"
KorgothBG escribió:

My steam account and normal accounts is mixed up.

Here is my gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBWYGIAaiCLENjRXsF9wj9iT9MHEwfDpCPs8__EMxR35LeEz_TipRR1HaW69lTXSgd-N4enlohNmE74dqivCNfY2_kAqVJKOKqSepbqmUsKu5Hb02vea-p8qQ1CPUUtZY2sHdqOCf51ToZulG7g78xf_e?accountName=ubraz&characterName=Lil_flickerz

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional