[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

This is also my suspicion, though until a knowledgeable GGG staff member chimes in we can't know for sure (and as far as i know that hasn't happened yet).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If using other chest with 5~6Link
Whats u think is the best gem choices?
Hey really cool build, been playing it and love it. The couple of things I changed though were the 6th link "Melee Damage on Full Life" for "Power Charge On Critical" and the "Assassin's Mark" curse for "Vulnerability".
This keeps the damage roughly the same but allows me to reliably generate power charges even on bosses. If I ever reach >70 unbuffed I might put the MDoFL back, but still keep the Vulnerability curse.
"

I do not understand why the fuck your sword has 75% critical probability, and my sword has no CRITICAL probability, and it's the same TERMINUS EST, what the fuck happens with my sword.

Sounds like you're using a legacy variant:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Terminus_Est
@Zouvaner
Well yes it's the old legacy version ... you know ... before it got buffed ... so essentially it is NOT the same item. Get rid of it and buy the new version of the sword ... the one with more damage and crit chance since the old one is ... well ... useless.

A quick search in the wiki can show you the differences between the old and the new Terminus Est and when they occurred.

@Chrom
That's definitely an interesting option. While you do loose a small amount of damage and the extra flat crit chance from assassin's mark you gain the ability to gain charges in prolonged fights vs single powerful enemies.

@Bodosvaldo
There are some options:
5-6L ancestral warchief totem setup
5-6L viper strike setup ( or another single target attack)
Cast when damage taken + power charge on crit + spell setup
Using some Vaal gems (Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace)
Using a golem
Using a Warcry (if you are into self-casting stuff.... i know i'm not)

pick one or a combination of the proposed options
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 30 may. 2017 10:11:27
For Vulnerability:
"Cursed enemies take (20-29)% increased Physical damage"

For Assassin's Mark:
"Cursed enemies take 20% increased extra damage from Critical Strikes"

These are are both multiplicative to the hit, so Vulnerability is +9% coming out ahead of Assassin's Mark.

I haven't done the "maths" for the multiple of +9% vs additional scale of +49% though; AKA the loss (or gain?) from using the PCOC in total.

The only painful part is the int requirement on Vulnerability ><
You need to factor the extra flat crit chance Assassin's Mark gives to the overall crit chance. With a 20/20 blasphemy and a 21/0 Assassin's mark it adds +11% flat crit, so basically you have 100% crit chance (or almost) with 3 power charges. Also the crit multiplier affects both phys and fire/cold from Herald of Ash/Hatred :)
And of course i was having in mind assassin's mark AND melee damage on full life vs Vulnerability and Pcoc when it comes to damage.
what do you think about vaal pact + unwavering?
"
WildKeeper98 escribió:
what do you think about vaal pact + unwavering?

- Vaal pact - you'll be constantly losing health while using blood rage. In addition, increased melee damage with full life cannot be used effeciently.

- I would pass unwavering stance...it can be supplemented with the ascendancy brutal fervor (just my opinion). You can get the avoidance stun % on kill enchantment on your boots as a second option.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 30 may. 2017 22:20:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional