[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hey, I reskilled my onepunchman (Facebreaker Infernal Blow, really good) to this one because it lacked survivability, mostly I died of reflect. Im running your build without the acuity (man, the currency), it's really fast, and I can be lazy holding one key. But what about reflect? I still think I will get oneshot, happenend before :( Another idea to increase survivability was to add "stun" into the build so that bosses are stunned constantly (only minotaur and uber atziri are immune to stuns). I took the passive note (there is only one "real" stun note), and I stun most enemies, but duration I have to improve (took the ascendancy too). Stunning enemies via totems is great, but I would like to improve map clearing speed, and theres flicker a great way...
@Shaboom Gratz on the sword!

@Millennium Well what i do you can see in the provided video. Tips .... the general tips as always would be - dodge telegraphed hits, prevent Izaro from getting buffed in the first 2 fights.

@system81 Reflect from monsters is not an issue, as for reflect from maps - you'll need to reroll the map.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

my gears. also was wondering, is it uber atzubi viable with of course switching to viper strike for split phase?
Yes, yes it is.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
New stats, couple of jewel upgrades
Spoiler

23.8k Flicker DPS without buffs. With HH buffs I reach over 150k sometimes full buffed and 11-12 APS. It's insane.

"
returnofsnow escribió:
Spoiler

23.8k Flicker DPS without buffs. With HH buffs I reach over 150k sometimes full buffed and 11-12 APS. It's insane.

This build can be pushed further in dps =) (it gets expensive)http://imgur.com/a/ZbZtR

Spoiler
no flask/hideout (golem + AW)

with biscos on shaped coves double beyond (no golem or AW)

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 24 may. 2017 20:13:36
What do you think about hatred?
And also what is the minimum of crit chance I should have?
Crit Chance vs Multiplier?
Editado por útlima vez por WildKeeper98 en 25 may. 2017 4:40:52
Hatred - well you need to ask yourself "Do i need more damage or do i need more defenses?" If the answer is "More damage!" then go for Hatred, if not - go for Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour (i think it's clear what my answer to that question was and still is)

The minimum crit chance that you need to have ... well ... i can't say that there is a certain threshold that you need to pass, and at what point - end-game, when you start sing the Terminus Est sword? Well i guess 60% + a diamond falsk that you'll carrying and constantly using is the bare mininmum.

Crit chance vs crit Multiplier? Both. I mean i can't really think of a situation where you need to actually choose between one of them ... besides when it comes to support gems, but the guide makes perfectly clear that a crit chance support gem is an absolute must.
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
returnofsnow escribió:
Spoiler

This build can be pushed further in dps =) (it gets expensive)http://imgur.com/a/ZbZtR

Spoiler
no flask/hideout (golem + AW)

with biscos on shaped coves double beyond (no golem or AW)

Mind showing me your tree?
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 26 may. 2017 19:14:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional