[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I'm enjoying my time with this build a lot currently. Farming a lot of Dried Lake, going to swap to a Kaom's Heart and Abyssus soon. I found that I had to take my four jewel slots very early simply to cap my resists (helmet and gloves being uniques really screwed with me there). Still, now that I'm capped and NOT one-shotting myself to Volatiles in the easiest areas ever, I'm having a lot of fun.

Keeping in mind that I'll swap to Kaom's Heart and Abyssus soon, any recommendations which piece of gear I should improve next? My profile should be accessible openly. Silim_Flicker is the character (yes I'm very creative). I've found that actually getting my crit chance high enough to not have 'false starts' at map beginnings can be annoying still, I'm sitting at around 73% with a Diamond Flask getting used at map start. I think Abyssus will help here though by just one-shotting in case I don't crit so I get some charges from Blood Rage.

I'm planning on taking the character into maps once I'm at around level 78.
I have been using boots with the lab mod for crit chance to get a boost at the start of a map before the power charges are up. Finding them quite useful and have dropped the diamond flask.

Spoiler

When I do find myself without frenzy charges (like on some boss fights) I use leap slam a few times to get a couple of charges then back to flicker.
"
Silim escribió:
Spoiler
I'm enjoying my time with this build a lot currently. Farming a lot of Dried Lake, going to swap to a Kaom's Heart and Abyssus soon. I found that I had to take my four jewel slots very early simply to cap my resists (helmet and gloves being uniques really screwed with me there). Still, now that I'm capped and NOT one-shotting myself to Volatiles in the easiest areas ever, I'm having a lot of fun.

Keeping in mind that I'll swap to Kaom's Heart and Abyssus soon, any recommendations which piece of gear I should improve next? My profile should be accessible openly. Silim_Flicker is the character (yes I'm very creative). I've found that actually getting my crit chance high enough to not have 'false starts' at map beginnings can be annoying still, I'm sitting at around 73% with a Diamond Flask getting used at map start. I think Abyssus will help here though by just one-shotting in case I don't crit so I get some charges from Blood Rage.

I'm planning on taking the character into maps once I'm at around level 78

- Work on your flask, lion eye's roar is cheap and gives 30% MORE physical damage. Acquire taste of hate if you haven't, otherwise you can purchase the overflowing chalice sulphur flask.

- Find a decent rustic health with life/es+ wed, can't beat the extra damage

- an amulet with life/crit multi/crit chance + add phys/wed is a nice addition if you can be capped resistance.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 27 may. 2017 4:18:33

who have more dps in hideout ? with no flask and other
"
headla2 escribió:

who have more dps in hideout ? with no flask and other

I really can't see the screenshot.

but here's mine in comparison with a rustic belt and non-legacy kaoms, same aura setup.
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/ZOJrB3D.jpg

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 28 may. 2017 2:01:44
"
I really can't see the screenshot.

http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1705/71/6ae80887ed18t.jpg
i want see u critical info and attack speed , where u found 13.5k dps xD
Editado por útlima vez por headla2 en 28 may. 2017 4:23:09
Once i get my claws on such delicious atziri gloves(hope they become cheaper eventually), isn't it better to change my amulet and belt

onto these looking really awesome things. I can handle capping resistances.

Looks like they really do insane combo wombo with atziri gloves.
If i am correct, i will be "constantly" provided with 40% damage boost. Plus, if my life leech 10% and dps 10k for example, i will do extra 2k chaos damage while leeching(almost permanently).
If i am sure, endless hunger with atziri gloves will kinda increase my life pool. So, if i have 5k life and deal damage my life pool will constantly grow. So i can't die from 4999 damage hit, only from 5k+ one shot.
Will life leech hp pool dissapper from time? Or i can after some time facetank random boss for a few minutes?
And lastly, is Hatred+HoA+AA+enlighten setup better then the default?(swap AM for hatred)
I would really thank for clarifying these things.
Editado por útlima vez por Perdulkin en 28 may. 2017 11:23:24
That's not how instant leech works. If you have the gloves, your crits basically apply Vaal Pact, so you will be leeching for exactly 0 seconds, giving the bonus from amulet and belt 0% uptime, making them literally worthless.
"
Silim escribió:
That's not how instant leech works. If you have the gloves, your crits basically apply Vaal Pact, so you will be leeching for exactly 0 seconds, giving the bonus from amulet and belt 0% uptime, making them literally worthless.

I know it sounds strange but this is not true.
The following statements are tested by me and i vouch for them to be true (you can always test for yourself of course, and i actually encourage it):

Vaal Pact + Endless Hunger + Blood Rage = You leech life instantly but for some reason you never actually reach full life, so you never actually take advantage of Endless Hunger and thus you never get the whole "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life", as a result you constantly loose life because of Blood Rage (unless you have enough life regeneration to counter that of course)

Atziri's Acuity + Endless Hunger + Blood Rage = You leech life and mana instantly when you crit. When that happens you reach Full Life status, you overleech for 20% of Overkill Damage and the life leeched that way is not removed when you are at full life. It seems that the extra unremoved life turns from instant to regular life (observable when you take damage without dealing damage). And as a side effect of all that you don't loose life from Blood Rage (even if you don't have nearly enough life regeneration).

With that said The Retch + Carnage Heart is indeed a great combination when paired with Atziri's Acuity
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Interesting interaction. Maybe its because Acuity doesn't remove life regen, so you can stay at full life for long enough to overleech?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional