[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hello
I make this build. I very like it. But i have a problem right now. I almost one shot from boss on Lair tier 13 map. What is Your chaos res? Can You check my items for mistakes/improvements?
Hello Korgoth,
Some news from my adventures...
I finally got Kaom's chest and I have 5.5k hps. Lvl 82. Not taken jewels yet. Seems good so far.
I think I die too much though ... sometimes in the middle of big packs while I am flickering, sometimes vs bosses or Essence HL monsters. Without any map annoying mods.
Generally deaths are very fast, and I was wondering if it could be due to bleed ? May be brutal fervor should be a good option ?
Would you be so kind to take a look at my char gear and tell me if I should change anything, apart from gloves I cannot afford yet, and taste of hate which is 4EX these days too.
Name is Edgar_POE.
Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por Scipion75 en 29 mar. 2017 13:51:48
@HuciQ
You need to make your character list public so i can actually see your character and gear.
My chaos resist is -60% and it was never an issue (including Overgrown Ruin Maps). Perhaps the map had terrible combination of mods? Maybe your life is on the lower side?

@Scipion75
I don't know man i might be bleed, like the guide states a flask that removes bleeding is mandatory. I see that you still don't have an Atziri's Promise flask which is a huge mistake if you ask me. And of course you could use an Abyssus that doesn't have 48% increased physical damage taken. Other than that i honestly don't see a reason for your "frequent deaths" ... i had gear similar to yours and i never had such problems.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 29 mar. 2017 13:56:00
@KorgothBG Now are public. I think there was some kind of easy mods. Only boss x2
Well everything seems fine to me besides the fact that you don't have Fortify which is quite substantial when it comes to your survivability.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Update:

Whew i just hit 90...leveling got alot smoother after I got brutal fervor. Bleeds? Stuns? Goodbye, plus the life regen after getting hits is pretty underlooked. I was clearing T15 courtyard with 5+ sextants with ease.

Stats:

7143 HP
80,897 avg dmg hit (flasks, Warchief, onslaught, hatred, full charges)
10.53 APS

rippy map mods vuln/inc ele dmg/boss dmg? I switch my helmet

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 29 mar. 2017 14:45:44
Hello!

Has anyone done uber atziri/shaper with this build? I am playing it on SSF and have everything but the acuity, but really want a pair. I am torn between attempting it on my with this build or making some sort of dedicated build to do it on.

The abyssus extra damage is scary to me on the trio and I don't want to get one shot consistently because of it.

Thanks!
I know that Vashseden did the Shaper, though i'm not sure if you'll be able to do it without Acuity. For Uber Atziri - it's fine, but without a doubt you'll need to switch out Abyssus for the trio.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 29 mar. 2017 15:37:48
I guess someone has to write it ...
As simple as that ... with decent gear build is amazing and fast easy clearing till maps T10-T12.
Beyond this point, if you want to go on playing smoothly and quiet leveling, well you definitly need :

Acuity gloves 10 EX
6L Terminus sword 10EX at least for good rolled one
Taste of Hate 4EX

There it is.
So if you dont have those 24 EX , well go for another adventure.
I play a lot and dont have that currency, I get a couple of EX and some hundreds chaos.
So i'll give up for now, a bit disappointed to be blocked at this point (lvl 87).
It is still true that the buid is amazingly written and very good for game understanding.
Thanks a lot for that.
Editado por útlima vez por Scipion75 en 30 mar. 2017 5:18:33
I have no idea where you got that from and what you are doing wrong but i'll say it again ... i've been playing with 5L, no acuity , and i concede a taste of hate (which btw is 1.5 ex) for days ... clearing effortlessly tier 14-15 maps ... i literally bought Acuity at level 92 ... i'm very sorry that the build didn't turned out that way for you but i honestly have no clue as to why that's the case (and i've been speaking with literally dozens of players who don't seem to face your problems ... so there's that).
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 30 mar. 2017 5:32:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional