[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

For stunlocks, an enchant on my boots solved all problems I had with ever being stunned.

And as for links, my gear still isn't too great and I'm still wearing a 5L Belly instead of a kaoms and I'm easily doing maps up until t14. Some butt-clenching moments but with decent flask use it's no problem.

Will wait with the kaoms until I 6L my terminus, if that ever happens.
@Molochmane I never felt that stunlocks are something that i worry about, maybe i've got lucky so far. In any case Brutal Fervor is indeed always an option, and the boots enchant is indeed a great way to deal with that problem.

@bawwb
I'm not sure if 15ex would be enough for Shaper, as you'll need to be well geared, and the Acuity alone is 11+ ex atm.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, Just started my flicker a couple of days ago but damn its alot of fun, especially with the terminus est charge generator, with it this actually works pretty good in 2man party and so far maps have been steamrolled, even does atziri surprisingly well, have only tried minotaur so far out of the guardians and that was "fun", would definitely suggest using viper strike for minotaur, as flicker tends to get you into the all lightning beam wich definitely screws you over, otherwise this build is ALOT of fun, ofcourse i used up all my currency but so far its been worth it, only problem is that im struggling abit about upgrades atm, something obvious would be getting a better amulet/rings but finding ones with enough resist/life/crit has proven hard.

Thanks for the awesome build :)

And here is my gear if anyone was curious
Spoiler

And yeah, could probably switch out ice golem for warchief totem or something else, but its been pretty nice to have whenever im running enfeeble maps
Added info in the "Frequently asked questions" and "List of my other guides" sections, and also slightly improved the formating for better readability (hopefully)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello again.
I should already have written that I followed both your Flicker guides, and congratulations about this. I learnt a lot about game, and had much fun playing your builds.
That said, I am now 76, and clearly the most sensitive moment in game is at start of fights, when you dont have any charge activated. Especially in face of tough mobs or bosses.
So, is there any possibility to activate frenzy charge before fights start ? Allowing to launch very fast flickering and get safer fights ... ? Hope I am clear, english sucks sometimes ..:D

Btw this build is really the breaches king. All clear each time and never died in breach.
Well for me usually using my flasks is enough to one-shot a pack and from there the frenzy charges are fine. In boss fights the thing is to engage when you already have charges, otherwise it can be nasty. Adding a Frenzy attack to your setup is a good solution if you feel that this is a major problem.
Hi,
First of all , thank you for this awesome build. I'm having a lot of fun as a new PoE player.
So, my question is about my next upgrade. Should I aim for the Atziri's gloves or get a 6L Term Est?
(I know that my helm has a bad roll but I feel that it's not a big trouble at the moment for my experience)
Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
I'd definitely say go for Acuity. You can clear up to tier 15 maps with absolute ease on a 5L (and i'm saying this from personal experience), while getting the Acuity gloves has a huge and welcomed impact on your survivability. It's true that gloves are more expensive but they are definitely much more useful than a 6L when it comes to this build.

Think of it that way - the things you can clear without a 6L are also things that you can't clear without Acuity. And while there is no observable difference when you clear those places with a 5L compared to a 6L, you can and will die much more often in those same places if you don't have the gloves.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 28 mar. 2017 14:09:24
Maybe it's a dumb question, but i really don't understand how i should farm ~18 ex for Atziri's gloves? Have been playing for around 500 hours and still have in total <15ex currency in total. Quite rarely play > T11 maps. Most profit i get from chaos recipes. Maybe i should try to sell good rares? But i don't have enough experience in their quality and stash tabs. Is RMT legal or somewhat? BTW current gear:

Dps is kinda enough, but 4k life absolutely not. I want to find some good jewels with 7%hp and 2 dmg mods. What is the best combination? Like crit chance and random dmg mod?
RMT is absolutely illegal of course. When i bought the gloves they were just 10 ex so there's that. What i did was just ... killing stuff, doing unID chaos recipes, selling everything that i don't need ...and that's about it. I really don't know what to advice since i'm terrible at trading, but still i was able to gear up my character, so if i can do it i believe that anyone can.

As for the life from this point on you'll only grab life nodes so there's that. And of course you've decided to go for Lightning Coil (i suspect because you already had it 6-llinked) and not Kaom's Heart or at least Belly of the Beast so that hurts you life pool a bit (again leveling up and grabbing more life nodes will make your life situation better). And of course your amulet lacks life, and from what i understand you don't have life jewels as well.

About the rare jewels - i've posted that info in the guide but here we go again - life + a damage mod + crit chance or another damage mod.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 29 mar. 2017 6:24:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional