[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

A big QoL improvement for no more stunns, freezes, or temp chains madness : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Roots

Also : +200 life
Hey!!!:D

just wanted to ask what is maximum crit chance you can get with no flasks?

Ohh and by the way this build is awsome. first time using flicker and its super cool.
Only thing, im having a bit of a problem on sustaning frezyys, but that is because im lacking a lot of crit chance.

What would you recommend getting first atziry gloves or taste of hate, and roar? or maybe some good jewels cause if you want good ones thay tend to cost a lot.

Yeah and ty again for Introducing me with flicker.
Editado por útlima vez por Hextall en 30 mar. 2017 6:13:43
"
Lost_Legend escribió:
A big QoL improvement for no more stunns, freezes, or temp chains madness : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Roots

are you trading warchief totem for thes boots? will try it out i guess
"
Lost_Legend escribió:

That is true, but that would be yet another gear piece with no resistances and if you are using kaom's heart - yet another gear piece with no sockets. And of course no movement speed increases whatsoever.

@Hextall
I'd say start with lion's roar and taste of hate

The maximum crit chance in the game? The maximum is 95%. With this build? Well you can see my personal stats in the provided screenshots in the guide, though you can squeeze a bit more. Though i must say that having around 80% crit chance (with 3 power charges) is absolutely enough
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Scipion75 escribió:
I guess someone has to write it ...
As simple as that ... with decent gear build is amazing and fast easy clearing till maps T10-T12.
Beyond this point, if you want to go on playing smoothly and quiet leveling, well you definitly need :

Acuity gloves 10 EX
6L Terminus sword 10EX at least for good rolled one
Taste of Hate 4EX

There it is.
So if you dont have those 24 EX , well go for another adventure.
I play a lot and dont have that currency, I get a couple of EX and some hundreds chaos.
So i'll give up for now, a bit disappointed to be blocked at this point (lvl 87).
It is still true that the buid is amazingly written and very good for game understanding.
Thanks a lot for that.

Now don't give people the wrong ideas here, man.

I'm level 91 now, doing up to t14 maps with no hassle. I've spent at most 3c on my gear, except for the terminus which was... 20 or something. I'd say I'm not even half an exalted invested into my character and it's really smooth sailing, actually.
Edit: Alright, the belt was 20c since the other half dropped for me :-D

All you "need" is some decent flask usage (don't even have taste of hate yet) and perhaps some stun immunity on boots.

Update on getting my acuity: about 500c and 4ex saved up... it'll happen... some time :-)
Editado por útlima vez por Fetus en 30 mar. 2017 8:34:35
Scipion75 Quote
"
Scipion75 escribió:
I guess someone has to write it ...
As simple as that ... with decent gear build is amazing and fast easy clearing till maps T10-T12.
Beyond this point, if you want to go on playing smoothly and quiet leveling, well you definitly need :

Acuity gloves 10 EX
6L Terminus sword 10EX at least for good rolled one
Taste of Hate 4EX

There it is.
So if you dont have those 24 EX , well go for another adventure.
I play a lot and dont have that currency, I get a couple of EX and some hundreds chaos.
So i'll give up for now, a bit disappointed to be blocked at this point (lvl 87).
It is still true that the buid is amazingly written and very good for game understanding.
Thanks a lot for that.

Thought I'd chime in as well, as I've been really enjoying this build.

1) Farming higher end content requires good items, in general.
2) This build is no exception.
3) 1-2 EX items is not unreasonable for a build.
4) With 5-link flicker and Taste of Hate, I have been farming T14s without issue.
5) I could do it without the Taste of Hate, but then I would have to be way more careful about the map mods.
6) Many builds have end game legendary tier items that really boost it, so having something actually expensive (ie: 10+ EX), is normal.

~Level 92 Two-handed weapon to Terminus Est convert
Leveling with equip gear at lvl 57 XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuVCRo1zbRM&feature=youtu.be
so easy and fast act 1 + act 2 20min :P
Editado por útlima vez por aljuce en 30 mar. 2017 16:58:38
"
aljuce escribió:

so easy and fast act 1 + act 2 20min :P

The power of flicker! :P
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
8. Is this build better than your two-handed weapon one?
Yes, in my opinion this build is better.

NOOOOOO hahahah Why did you have to say that??? Ok, I'm currently 88 with 2h axe.

Current gear:

What should I do if I wanted to switch to this build? What should I keep/change on my gear and passive tree*?

Thanks again for this awesome work!

* I know this question makes me look like I vaguely read this guide and didn't want to look for more info. That's not true! I just want to be sure about doing the right thing, and I think you're the best person I should ask for advice.
Editado por útlima vez por Isackender en 30 mar. 2017 21:05:16
Get Abyssus, Get a 5L Terminus Est, I'd suggest buying a Kaon's Heart though this is definitely not a must, you could stick to the Daresso's Defiance, for now get Shadows and Dust (or Maligaro's Virtuosity) until you can afford Acuity, get rare boots. Oh and master craft your amulet and ruby ring. And of course you'll need to refund around 25 passive skill points.

Now don't get me wrong the 2-handed build works perfectly fine, this one is just ... well... better.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional