[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Molochmane escribió:

-atziri's acuity*

*most important overall

Sadly about the acuity glove i have 2 problem:

1- It's rly expensive to buy :(

2- My DPS is 460K but with acuity is 440K :(

About hp pool, in lvl 90 i will have 6.8K hp and for bossing i just try swapping flask as you said. Hope that work.

Tnx for info man.

Edit:

After lvl 88 i start Beachhead but that was terrible, i died 4 times in 2 Beachhead run (one time 1 blue mob one shot me with 6.8K hp BabyRage ).

So i decide to change alot of stuff and see how it works:

1- I undo all the nodes for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and then take some nodes for life/armour:

Spoiler

Spoiler

2- Also i dropped some gems (CWDT + IC + Arctic Armour) to use Kaom's Root for more life and no stun (i know the evasion rating will not work but the build already has pretty low evasion rating so technically loosing evasion rating is irrelevant).

3- I swap Lion's Roar with Basalt Flask.

Spoiler

With these changes i have 7.1K hp and 32% phys reduction, so im going to test these changes.
Editado por útlima vez por HunterMoon en 3 dic. 2017 8:55:13
"
StephenskyS escribió:
Hi, can I replace Acrobabtics with Iron Reflexes ?

bamp
"
StephenskyS escribió:
"
StephenskyS escribió:
Hi, can I replace Acrobabtics with Iron Reflexes ?

bamp

I dont see why not...it's a personal preference to be honest, getting "not" hit is a big plus for me, as long you can compensate that with defense flask and curses. I know a player who plays lacerate crit with no acrobatics and he was doing fine with high-end content.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 3 dic. 2017 21:23:23
"
HunterMoon escribió:

im going to test these changes.

Ok i managed to hit 90 (that was rly hard in beachead) and i find it that the build rely on instant leech and you do need acuity gloves for end game bosses, it's rly tough to fight guardians without instant leech.
I assume there is none major changes in 3.1, yeah?
"

I assume there is none major changes in 3.1, yeah?

Ancestral call is probably going to be huge for this build.

Like, moving it to a completely new tier of power for mapping (which it was already pretty great at.)
3.1 brings 2 new major changes:

1. Ancestral call which just like jonjw19 said will most likely push even further the outstanding mapping capabilities of the build

2. The nerf to Atziri's Acuity will further worsen the situation against high-end bosses (think Guardians/Uber Atziri/Shaper) to the point where killing them comfortably would probably be a thing of the past (if deathless kills are even possible at that time... without switching out flicker strike for another attack of course)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What gem is the best to drop for ancestral in your opinion? For both 5/6L?

Thanks!
Hi here,

If i'm interested to make this build for the next league, what should i do ?
Will i need to choose another build if i want to play with Ancrestral Call ?

I haven't all the knowledge for making my own build and i wanted for this league to go for the High-End content knowing that i only do melee build.

Thanks for you build anyway,
best regards :)
With the skill tree changes I imagine we can pick up Vaal Pact for 1 point to get better leech. We will loose about 300 life regen.

but the new "Double life leech per second" would be great with our slayer nodes.

Also ancestral call will be major for clearing. I am yet to know what gem to swap it out for.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional