[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hi i have troubles trying to max out res while having biscos collar equiped (because biscos is bae). Can anyone help me with this?

My profile link : Https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ricmond/characters?characterName=FLICKFLICKMASTER
"
Catzilla escribió:
Is 289k your POB dps without Flask? Assume Power/Frenzy charges on, Intimidated vs Shaper/Guardian. Coz 289k with these settings is pretty low for guardians.

I don't know what POB is, but that DPS is indeed without flasks and with Damage on Full Life. With Added Fire Damage instead it's 397k.

I can't check right now but if I remember correctly with flasks it's about 700-800k.
just finished leveling, amazing build :)
"
stormysparkle escribió:
I'm level 76 and I seem to be struggling in even white T4 - T6 maps, I either can't fight a boss because I get one shot, or my life gets drained away from poison I'm guessing. All of my resistances are capped, and I just recently switched out most of my jewelry and armor for better maximum life rolls, since I thought that was the problem, but I am still having the same problems; just less often. Here is my gear. I only have one jewel ATM, and I'm not sure if that's the problem.

i've no idea how are you struggling in t4-6 at level 76, i just finished leveling and my first map at 69 was a t5..
it was too easy, my life never dropped below 75%
"
errej escribió:

Added Fire Damage or Damage on Full Life? It seems that AFD is more consistent because it is 'always' active. But how consistent is DoFL really? You're constantly taking hits and draining health with Blood Rage, so to me it looks like AFD is the better choice because you will not always be on full health for DoFL to take full effect. Especially since I'm running Overwhelm instead of Endless Hunger. (I'm still pretty new so maybe you have a better view on this)

Those points aside, it's still a beast in maps and really enjoying it.

My next goal is killing shaper, but still kind of struggling with the guardians (especially Phoenix).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you're still around to give a noob like me some advice! Keep up the great work.

Thanks in advance & peace.

- Damage on full life can be "on" all the time..as long we remove the abyssus. Less degen. But if you consistently hit..it shouldn't be an issue. To remedy this, you can swap in with maim instead of damage on full life.

- Overwhelm is useless in my opinion, it has no place in this build unless you do mace stun setup.
how do u deal with mana issue? Cuz I usually stopped in case of out of mana
I'm having survivability issues and dying very quickly in in some dangerous packs (i'm not even sure what the source of damage i die to is from sometimes). So two questions:

1. How do you identify what you die from, since from what I can tell there's no combat log? For example I died a few times to the shaped racecourse boss (reflect) before just using ancestral protector to kill it. But sometimes with trash packs I just have no clue how I died.

2. What gear pieces should i prioritize in upgrading for survivability?

Hi, can I replace Acrobatics with Iron Reflexes ?
I have some survivability problems with T13+ Bosses. Currently i'm lvl 81, i have only 1570 armour (13% phys reduction) and 782 evasion (10% chance to evade) and my hp is 5.8K. Some physical dmg bosses almost one shot me (Maybe because i'm using Abyssus? ). Anyone here can help me how to increase my armor/evasion? I tried Perfect form for more evasion but it rly drops my hp. It's like 1K hp loss. So i rly don't know what to do?
My gears:

Spoiler
"
HunterMoon escribió:
I have some survivability problems with T13+ Bosses. Currently i'm lvl 81, i have only 1570 armour (13% phys reduction) and 782 evasion (10% chance to evade) and my hp is 5.8K. Some physical dmg bosses almost one shot me (Maybe because i'm using Abyssus? ). Anyone here can help me how to increase my armor/evasion? I tried Perfect form for more evasion but it rly drops my hp. It's like 1K hp loss. So i rly don't know what to do?
My gears:

Spoiler

Sadly the build lacks % damage reduction..but to combat it you'll need:

-specializing in brutal fervour (free stun and bleed immunity faster leech rate)
-stibnite & quartz flask
-larger effective healthpool
-playing less dangerous map mods
-atziri's acuity*

*most important overall
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 2 dic. 2017 19:54:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional