[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Finally got fury on a nice pair of gloves... now i see why you recommend it kira, fucking badass enchant! Benefits from dying suns extra projectiles too! It's basically like having 12 more molten balls fly out of you but instead of blowing up on the ground they pierce enemies across the screen. Fun stuff!

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 29 abr. 2017 1:00:38
FML ripped at 82 on HC to reflect. Read the guy with his HC post too late. Is it still up to date? Because this build is rly fun so gonna lvl new one.

Or if someone playing HC and is +88 or atleast doing red maps, how do you survive? Flask setup etc?
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 29 abr. 2017 10:20:52
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Finally got fury on a nice pair of gloves... now i see why you recommend it kira, fucking badass enchant! Benefits from dying suns extra projectiles too! It's basically like having 12 more molten balls fly out of you but instead of blowing up on the ground they pierce enemies across the screen. Fun stuff!
Spoiler

Grats on the enchant! Yes. Commandment of Fury gets all the benefit that Molten Burst is getting from the build. It has enough damage to one shot mobs.

Now you can consider rolling:

- 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently (regular mapping) or
- Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently (boss fights)

on your boots for more damage. ;)

"
honerpro escribió:
FML ripped at 82 on HC to reflect. Read the guy with his HC post too late. Is it still up to date? Because this build is rly fun so gonna lvl new one.

Or if someone playing HC and is +88 or atleast doing red maps, how do you survive? Flask setup etc?

Yes it is still up to date. I would suggest you to wear Sibyl's Lament ring on your left ring slot. With this ring, you will not fear single reflect mob anymore (especially when you pop the ruby flask).

I believe @Bymen was running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability in HC. His health pool is around 9000, with Enfeeble damage reduction from mob, his effective health pool is close to 12000. You can look at his character easeClone under his profile.

I would also recommend you to get an anti-shock flask (consider rolling it on your life flask) as lightning can do a lot of damage.

I also recommend to avoid upgrading T9 Promenade map to T14. The duo can 1 shot you depending on what mod gets rolled on the map. I learnt it the hard way while levelling from 95 to 96.
New high score!

Hideout w/ HoA and bronn's buff(if you have used a movement skill recently).
The minimum amount of DPS you would have while using cyclone.
Spoiler

Mapping w/ HoA, Bronn's, headsman, blood rage w/3 frenzy charges, warchief, wise oaks, dying sun, taste of hate and lion's roar on level 23 cyclone!
Max Deeeeeeps!
Spoiler

@Kira: I would love to get the elemental pen on my boots for bosses. Seems to be fairly hard to get now or i just have bad rng for it. I even like the increased movement speed if you haven't been hit one, very fun for fast maps! 16% attack speed would be great for deeps but honestly besides posting pretty screen shots i dont think i need more ias, i wouldnt say no to it though ahaha.

Edit:
GF just made this foe meee!!

Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 30 abr. 2017 16:27:32
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Spoiler
New high score!

Spoiler

Mapping w/ HoA, Bronn's, headsman, blood rage w/3 frenzy charges, warchief, wise oaks, dying sun, taste of hate and lion's roar on level 23 cyclone!
Max Deeeeeeps!
Spoiler

@Kira: I would love to get the elemental pen on my boots for bosses. Seems to be fairly hard to get now or i just have bad rng for it. I even like the increased movement speed if you haven't been hit one, very fun for fast maps! 16% attack speed would be great for deeps but honestly besides posting pretty screen shots i dont think i need more ias, i wouldnt say no to it though ahaha.

Edit:

I was thinking, Vaal Breach gem for boss fight. This should keep the boots attack speed enchant up all the time. Someone has to test that though.

And wow. Grats on the +1. Though it is not +2, +1 isn't bad at all. Now she needs to roll a +2. ;)
"
kira1414 escribió:
Spoiler
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Spoiler
New high score!

Spoiler

Max Deeeeeeps!
Spoiler

Edit:

I was thinking, Vaal Breach gem for boss fight. This should keep the boots attack speed enchant up all the time. Someone has to test that though.

And wow. Grats on the +1. Though it is not +2, +1 isn't bad at all. Now she needs to roll a +2. ;)

Wow i didnt even know that gem existed, that would be great for getting up to max dps on a single target boss!

I'm letting my GF vaal all my items now lol. I had 3 6L bronn's yesterday, made one with 50 fuse, gf made one with 65 fuse :). So i got her to vaal one hoping for +1 gem level, or +1 all max res. no luck it went rare with one socket! Cant win em all i guess lol.

Just trying to convince myself to sell the other one instead of blowing it up!
And finally in SSF...
Just managed to 6L my Chest (dropped like this)

Dmg went from 44k to 55k (didn't have the right colors for Faster attacks in my Carcass)

I also managed to get through Uber Lab.
Now i just have to get the correct enchants on my gloves/helmet :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
And finally in SSF...

Congratz man!

Now Vaal it :)
"
Bymen escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:
And finally in SSF...

Congratz man!

Now Vaal it :)