[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Any ideas for more deeps? I'm still able to ignite now! Honestly dont feel the difference in aoe too much using concentrated effect. Level 23 cyclone feels nice!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trying for +2 axe and +1 gems or +1 max res chest..

Love this build!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 5 may. 2017 19:15:39
"
eviL_Bison escribió:

pls stahp using all of the RNG luck. I want some too :D

Btw at the moment I am considering to list this build in the build list as a featured build. Its a solid league starter and does scale very well with further investment.

Any words to advertise this build? :D

Oh wow. Thank you for considering to list the build as a featured build. For advertising words, reiterating what you said:

"
A very cheap league starter build that can do end-game content with further investment to the gears.

You can start Uber Lab farming with just a 5L chest and Ngamahu's Flame!

"
Troomper escribió:
I just start playing this game after a lot of time, and i am a noob xD.

This build it's preatty OP i just bought the Ngamahu's Flame, and with a 5L chest i am ripping everyone (i did the first 3 labs at 62, without breaking a sweat). But i am a little lost, and don't have much currency (so i don't have the Xoph).

This is my shitty gear.
Spoiler

I have some currency but not that much, should i try to buy a Carcass Jack or a Cospri's Will ?

Other thing, there's like 10 thousand skill trees, what should i use untill i get my Xoph's (in like 10 years of farming) ?

I would suggest you to get Xoph's Blood next. It is priced at 140 chaos now. If you do vendor recipes that give you 2 chaos, you can obtain 140 chaos within 2 days of farming dried lake. If you push for it, you can get it in 1 day. Start farming now and you will have Xoph's Blood before coming Monday. ;)

For chest piece, besides Carcass and Cospri, you can seriously consider Bronn's Lithe. It is perfect fit for the build.

On skill trees, you can pick tank version as it provide the most survivability. You can switch to ignite based trees when you have better gears and want to push for more damage.

"
Lunartuna escribió:
Any ideas for more deeps? I'm still able to ignite now! Honestly dont feel the difference in aoe too much using concentrated effect. Level 23 cyclone feels nice!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trying for +2 axe and +1 gems or +1 max res chest..

Love this build!

Very impressive damage you have over there. I see that you have gotten the boots enchant now. I will showcase your gears and DPS in the guide, along with your gears.

Besides +1 gems, having more strength will also push your damage up. Once you min/max those, having mirror tier rings will probably be the last straw.

And yes, like you said, with 2.6 change to AOE, you won't feel much difference switching from Increased Area gem to Concentrated (unless you roll a map with reduced area of effect).
"
kira1414 escribió:
I will showcase your gears and DPS in the guide

Oooh! I'm Honored! Thank you!

Hi.
First i'd like to say i love this build and i have been playing it since start of legacy, really fun and simple.

I recently switched to atziri's acuity version and i feel confused. I lost ~200hp and i don't feel doing more damage at all. Maybe i'm missing something but i only have 6% chance to crit and i think it is too low to have elemental overload constantly up. I still don't have "increased critical strikes" in my 6L but then when i think about it its basically switching elemental focus which gives 59% elemental damage for 40% from elemental overload.

My buffed damage now (in hideout, without flasks) is 55k, before atziri's i had 73. I'm not saying that this version of the build is bad, maybe i'm just missing something very important and i would like someone who plays it to explain.

My character name is Frixxerr.

Thank you for your time.
"
Lunartuna escribió:

It is my pleasure to include it. If you have new updates, do post the screenshot and gears and I will update the guide. :)

"
FriX escribió:
Hi.
First i'd like to say i love this build and i have been playing it since start of legacy, really fun and simple.

I recently switched to atziri's acuity version and i feel confused. I lost ~200hp and i don't feel doing more damage at all. Maybe i'm missing something but i only have 6% chance to crit and i think it is too low to have elemental overload constantly up. I still don't have "increased critical strikes" in my 6L but then when i think about it its basically switching elemental focus which gives 59% elemental damage for 40% from elemental overload.

My buffed damage now (in hideout, without flasks) is 55k, before atziri's i had 73. I'm not saying that this version of the build is bad, maybe i'm just missing something very important and i would like someone who plays it to explain.

Thank you for your time.

A drop in damage is normal because you are no longer having 100% chance to hit (from losing resolute technique). You will need to aim for 90% chance to hit with EO skill tree. You will see a damage increase when EO is active in your buff bar.

Consider getting Slaughter and Versatility from the skill tree. These 2 nodes will help push your chance to hit higher.

Increased Critical Strike gem is mandatory as it will push your chance to crit over 15% (the higher the better). This will ensure EO is up most of the time.

For gems setup, you can consider replacing Melee Physical damage with Accuracy or Faster Attack (more chance to proc EO) gem.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 6 may. 2017 3:39:05
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:

It is my pleasure to include it. If you have new updates, do post the screenshot and gears and I will update the guide. :)

"
FriX escribió:
Hi.

Thank you for your time.

A drop in damage is normal because you are no longer having 100% chance to hit (from losing resolute technique). You will need to aim for 90% chance to hit with EO skill tree. You will see a damage increase when EO is active in your buff bar.

Consider getting Slaughter and Versatility from the skill tree. These 2 nodes will help push your chance to hit higher.

Increased Critical Strike gem is mandatory as it will push your chance to crit over 15% (the higher the better). This will ensure EO is up most of the time.

For gems setup, you can consider replacing Melee Physical damage with Accuracy or Faster Attack (more chance to proc EO) gem.

I see, i have been playing with critical strikes for ~1 hour and i see EO being up most of the time, im at 79% accuracy and i will get versatility as soon as i get skill points. Can't really swap to rat's nest because of lack of dexterity for atziri's acuity and the fact that i have +40% cyclone dmg on my devoto.

I guess i'm just going to be stuck at 5.5k hp because i can't squeeze anymore
"

Actually,i dont think there is a dps improvement on EO.
To get EO, u have to spend 5 more nodes(6-1 for RT). Then exchange MPD to ICS.
lets see what we can get from 5 nodes and MPD
Without RT, optimistically we can get 90% accuracy. and then EO 40% boost.
The EO's improvement is 1.4*0.9=1.26 26% boost

With RT, 5 nodes we can get Cleaving, 92% increased phy damage. Normally we dont get more than 600% increased phy&ele&fire&aoe damage from passive tree and gear, then 92% increased phy damage is equal 92%/600%=15.33%
and cyclone builds at least 30% of the total damage, MPD's 49% more phy damage is equal 49%*30%=14.7%
Overall, with RT we get 115.33%*114.7%=1.32 32% boost
cyclone is doing at least 30% dps, if more, there are more differences.

So my conclusion is, ONLY IF getting enough crit from other than ICS gem on CYCLONE, EO is worth the nodes.
By the way, without RT u have to spend some nodes on accuracy, or get accuracy from ring, which means draw back on resist.

All above is my calculation. i dont have that much currency to take a try. Just some thoughts.
Editado por útlima vez por pantxike en 6 may. 2017 10:47:40
"
kira1414 escribió:

I would suggest you to get Xoph's Blood next. It is priced at 140 chaos now. If you do vendor recipes that give you 2 chaos, you can obtain 140 chaos within 2 days of farming dried lake. If you push for it, you can get it in 1 day. Start farming now and you will have Xoph's Blood before coming Monday. ;)

For chest piece, besides Carcass and Cospri, you can seriously consider Bronn's Lithe. It is perfect fit for the build.

On skill trees, you can pick tank version as it provide the most survivability. You can switch to ignite based trees when you have better gears and want to push for more damage.

In standard i think it's like 3 ex for a Xoph's Blood...
But i am starting to save, have 1 ex an couple of chaos.

Would you think this Bronn's its worth yo try to 6socket and 5 or 6 linked ? While i am saving for Xoph's.

Ty very much for the response, big help bro. And sorry for my bad english xD
hmm

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional