[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
MuCephei escribió:
This is more of a meta question but how much damage comes from burning? Or more specifically, does this abuse double dipping burning damage?

I'm asking because I'd like to build a cyclone build for the 3.0 patch (since they will fix cyclone pathing yay!) but of course, burning damage is getting gutted so...

I personally enjoyed the Ele Focus version more.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Oh btw:

New Featured Build!

Cyclone: [2.6 ] Slayer - Ngamahu Cyclone (Very Cheap. Easy Uber Lab Full Key Runs)

Kira's Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer, a very cheap league starter build that can do end-game content with further investment to the gears.

You can start Uber Lab farming with just a 5L chest and Ngamahu's Flame!

I added this build to the featured builds. I really enjoyed this build.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Plaskis escribió:
Hi, what now to take items ? I have Bronn, but no luck on 6 link.
whether frenzy?or is it not necessary?  I love my The Blood Dance , but don't give resists and lives
and I have two different gloves
Spoiler

damage good second glove, but it does not have survival (sell for exalt)
need The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask and Dying Sun Ruby Flask(not enough 2 exalt) ?
have now (all in hideout):
5490 life, 3500 armor + 8892 in flask
60k dps buff -75k fo flask(hid),
for blood dance + all buff - 126k in map

how not to die from the explosions?
and I'm at 4.5 K lives died in uber from random one-shot izzaro

whether it makes sense before opening the boxes in the uber to wear quality items?

Frnzy charges are great for the build but you will sacrifice too much toughness if you use Blood Dance. Not worth it in my view.

On your gloves, you will want life rolls on them. Phoenix Grasp is a better pair to use.

For flask, go for Wise Oak first since it is relatively cheap.

To avoid volatile explosion, just keep moving forward. if you cyclone near the mob, the explosion will hit you and they will miss you if you cyclone forward.

To do full key uber lab run comfortably, I would recommend that you have at least 5500 life. Use Lion's Roar and Basalt (or Taste of Hate) flask in the fights and you will be fine.

And for opening chests, I don't bother with rarity. RNG is RNG. ;)

"
Lunartuna escribió:
Trying out OBS.

Decent deathless Chimera with a couple close calls. Shitty quality since i haven't figured out good settings for recording yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXy1efVmgE#t=02m40s

Kill takes 2m 40s

Indeed. Couple of close calls there but I can see your damage is huge. Mob and Chimera die fast. Especially Chimera's last phase. Pretty much pop right after he shows up. :D

"
MuCephei escribió:
This is more of a meta question but how much damage comes from burning? Or more specifically, does this abuse double dipping burning damage?

I'm asking because I'd like to build a cyclone build for the 3.0 patch (since they will fix cyclone pathing yay!) but of course, burning damage is getting gutted so...

Yes. The double dip burning damage from ignite does affect the build and like what @eviL_Bison said, if ignite takes a big hit, there is always Elemental Focus gem to take its spot.

Personally, I don't think the upcoming changes to DOT will be of any concern. :)

"
Sallamo escribió:
heya, im currently considering this build, and deciding on whether to go the original path with bronn or the alternate one with cospri's because i happen to have Cospri's 6l already, i do have to tell you tho, rolling the colors, thats a huge pain in the lower back. Which path do you think is better? The original one with Bronn or Cospri's?

If you have seen the Chimera video posted by @Lunartuna a few post above, you will see how strong Bronn is. I would say you can go ahead and use your 6L Cospri while rolling 6L on your Bronn. Both chest pieces are chromatic suckers though.

"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Oh btw:

New Featured Build!

Cyclone: [2.6 ] Slayer - Ngamahu Cyclone (Very Cheap. Easy Uber Lab Full Key Runs)

Kira's Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer, a very cheap league starter build that can do end-game content with further investment to the gears.

You can start Uber Lab farming with just a 5L chest and Ngamahu's Flame!

I added this build to the featured builds. I really enjoyed this build.

Thank you! I am honored. :)

And meanwhile, in SSF...

New Look!
The new Deicide armour set is such a perfect fit for the build:

and
Deathless Corrupted Hydra and Chimera kill
Notice the 34 mana pool? ;)
Went dual curse (Flammability + Enfeeble) + Herald of Ash aura. Just enough mana for casting Leap Slam, Enduring Cry, Blood Rage and Warchief.

With 34 mana, there is no way to use Cyclone.
So how did I fix that?
By linking the following gem with Cyclone:

"
kira1414 escribió:

"
Sallamo escribió:
heya, im currently considering this build, and deciding on whether to go the original path with bronn or the alternate one with cospri's because i happen to have Cospri's 6l already, i do have to tell you tho, rolling the colors, thats a huge pain in the lower back. Which path do you think is better? The original one with Bronn or Cospri's?

If you have seen the Chimera video posted by @Lunartuna a few post above, you will see how strong Bronn is. I would say you can go ahead and use your 6L Cospri while rolling 6L on your Bronn. Both chest pieces are chromatic suckers though.

[/spoiler]

so basically what you are saying that bronn has the edge over the cospri, the reason i asked is because i either would have to 6l bronn or trade it for cospri's, thats what im lingering on right now
"
Sallamo escribió:

so basically what you are saying that bronn has the edge over the cospri, the reason i asked is because i either would have to 6l bronn or trade it for cospri's, thats what im lingering on right now

Bronn has the edge when it comes to gearing. Cospri EO gear and level requirement is very high so it is more cost effective to min/max using Bronn.

But do note that Cospri main edge comes from dual curse. With Enfeeble, the effective toughness on your character is at least 30% higher. If your character has 6000 life, with Enfeeble, the effective life will be at least 7800.
Decent Maze of the Minotaur run with pretty fast kill, missed lightning trap and poor pot management though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujx8cFNuxPo
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna escribió:
Decent Maze of the Minotaur run with pretty fast kill, missed lightning trap and poor pot management though.

Your damage should be able to handle Uber Atziri and Shaper with ease.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Your damage should be able to handle Uber Atziri and Shaper with ease.

I'll be attempting them soon!

Shaved more time off minotaur, about 14 second kill. I feel like I could get a 10 second kill if I didn't panic spam my pots whenever I saw my life go down a bit lol..

https://youtu.be/DQCedn_ZYh4
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
I'm really thinking of switching over to this build. I have a pair of acuity, the axe and the amulet. Would you all recommend the EO version or which version to be able to do all content. Don't really care about under atziri, not sure if that helps. If you all could suggest the best build to use, thanks in advance.
OMG it happened...

Just less than 50 random picked fusings lol...

I'm only 84 and have 4k life, and i am suffering sometimes with the one shots.

Would you change something of my tree ?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnymlLPsx-zJ-OFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35KfVBHXhNfOWFSZU1l8GebZ6Bo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXeu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqh3aKIorwj2CQbJHOl3maO5pqmy2bWJ_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrY2uPq9ssKuygLc-u-28n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeOf5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfcy-Ov-Cg==

Still saving for the Xoph's Blood... Almost got it.
Editado por útlima vez por Troomper en 9 may. 2017 18:49:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional