[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thank you once again for this guide, it helped a lot to reach 87 and finally managed to get the last uber trial missing and did UberLab on the first try.

My current gear

Spoiler

Skill tree

Flasks
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

My question is what should I focus next? Try to get enough currency for Bronn's 6L? Dying Sun? Carcass 6L?

I'm also wondering if now i should follow more HP path (currently 5.1K HP) or more damage.
"

"
Silverthorn90 escribió:

You can certainly try it out but I don't know if you will have 6000 life running Blood Magic key node with Herald of Ash + Flammability curse.

Not sure why you want to do that but you generally won't run into mana issue unless you are going for dual curses + Herald of Ash.

I was thinking of the easy %life behind the blood magic keystone, and then not running any auras/heralds at all. Is herald of Ash and/or Purity of fire and/or Blasphemy Flammability really crucial to the build?
"
bogossogob escribió:
Thank you once again for this guide, it helped a lot to reach 87 and finally managed to get the last uber trial missing and did UberLab on the first try.

My current gear

Spoiler

Skill tree

Flasks
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

My question is what should I focus next? Try to get enough currency for Bronn's 6L? Dying Sun? Carcass 6L?

I'm also wondering if now i should follow more HP path (currently 5.1K HP) or more damage.

I just switched from Carcass to Belly to get over the 6k hump, and it made a huge difference in playstyle. Also, I opted for dying sun over 6L for the AoE and extra projectiles and my clear times have skyrocketed.

I suggest you get your health to over 6k through any means you can, then focus on damage.
"
Luuthian escribió:
So this is purely theory crafting buuuuuuuut... What would the consensus be on equipping Kaom's Heart and going with a 4L cyclone, dumping AW Totem altogether? To be honest I essentially never use AW Totem outside of rare circumstances. I almost feel the increased survivability would be far more valuable than the damage carcass jack or a 6L cyclone provide. Plus you get the 25% increased fire damage.

Just a thought. Any takers?

You lose too much damage and a 4L setup for that extra toughness. Not worth it in my opinion. If survival is what you are looking for, you can use Belly or dual curse with enfeeble using Cospri chest.

"
Plaskis escribió:
pls say me, why i have little damage and fasting dead.
yes i only 69lvl now but i have 3k hp and 75%+ resist and low armor, and only 1 lab ))

What I need to change first of all?

have only 80 chaos.

Ensure you are using the flask setup listed in the guide. You need granite + basalt + enduring cry to handle Izaro.

Proceed to clear cruel and merciless lab. You should be able to handle those 2 with ease.

For uber izaro, you need 4500 life to clear it comfortably.

You can replace your belt, Berek's Pass ring, gloves and boots with rare version. They will provide you more life, resistance, and armour.

"
papafire escribió:
love this build

but there 2 questions - why ignore chaos resist and why no1 takes "Ramparts nodes"

Chaos resist is only an issue in Chayula domain, and you can wear 2 x breach ring with high chaos resist to cap it when you are running that domain. For Rampart nodes, like what @Luuthian said, the melee damage only benefit cyclone and does not benefit molten burst. Too much skill points for too little benefit.

"
Silvok1 escribió:
I am curious if anyone has tried this form of the build but instead of Ngamahu, using duel wield weapons that have Essence of Hysteria?

I am only curious! I was looking around and no one really mentioned it. I know its a 10% proc, but duel wield would make it 20%. Probably isn't that strong and cant benefit from projectile damage or something.

I don't know how good the result will be but I do know that lots of RNG involved involved in crafting the 2 x 1H weapon. For 1H, you will want to go for crit builds.

And for 1H crit builds, you will need to craft weapons with:

- very high physical damage
- high attack speed
- high crit chance

"
Terikez escribió:
Why your not using blashemy warlord mark?

Vitality Void is sufficient for the leech.

"
Silvok1 escribió:
I wanted to show off this beautiful NGAMAHU I just made

OMG! Grats on the roll! That is super rare.

"
honerpro escribió:
Anyone playing on HC? Looking for some tips on gear etc, flasks setups etc.

GEAR:
Spoiler

FLASKS:
Spoiler

You can take a look at the HC section in the guide. Also check out @Bymen's post (referenced in the guide too). He got his slayer to level 96 before ripping to reflect in T15 quay boss fight.

For flasks, refer to the flask section too for recommended setup.

"
bogossogob escribió:

My current gear

Spoiler

Skill tree

Flasks
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Your gears are pretty good. Just need more attack speed and more armour on gloves, and 6L on your chest.

For flask upgrades, get Taste of Hate, and Dying Sun.

A comfortable health pool will be 6000 so you can aim for that. It is possible to achieve 6500 health pool with Carcass but you will need at least level 93 and 7% life on all your jewels.

"
Silverthorn90 escribió:
"

"
Silverthorn90 escribió:

You can certainly try it out but I don't know if you will have 6000 life running Blood Magic key node with Herald of Ash + Flammability curse.

Not sure why you want to do that but you generally won't run into mana issue unless you are going for dual curses + Herald of Ash.

I was thinking of the easy %life behind the blood magic keystone, and then not running any auras/heralds at all. Is herald of Ash and/or Purity of fire and/or Blasphemy Flammability really crucial to the build?

Herald of Ash and Flammability provide lots of damage. You will sacrifice too much damage for that life gain which you can obtain from other parts of the skill tree.
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
Spoiler
"
Lunartuna escribió:
Ugh I forgot about the 20% chance for the proc!

So in theory the minimum amount of damage I am putting out(not worrying about hitting targets)would be the cyclone tooltip dps if I'm never getting any molten procs.

And if it procs on every hit, the max would be cyclone dps+ whatever 6.6 molten procs with 9 projectiles at 20k damage works out to be?

So actual dps would have to work in the 20% chance + how many molten balls are actually hitting targets. both add a ton of RNG. For a high density breach I'm sure it would be quite high but on bosses its different story like you said.

So by my calculations actual dps on target = a bunch?

No, tooltip on Cyclone is not accurate. Tooltip might be like 90-100k without buffs, but in combat youll see it will be like 250-300k after killing and getting all your buffs, but the true damage would be closer to 700k+. Tooltip both unbuffed and buff does not account for flammability(+ your 30% inc from helm) and your 50% fire penetration(20% from weapon, 10% from Xoph, 20% from Wise Oak). Which as you can see can be more than double your damage. However you've changed your gear around again, Im assuming for more Life and safety against reflect so your cyclone dps is now like in the 600ks or 480s if you dont use Lion's roar.

So if we use your current setup. Your Cyclone is doing about 633k(478k no lions) on monsters and your molten burst is doing 52865 per projectile on monsters. This is with recently killed/onslaught/frenzy stacks/and are covered in ashe.

For bosses, your damage is going to drop drastically because ideally you wont have all those buffs.

Cyclone will do roughly 430k per second with your setup(having lion's/rage blood no stacks/getting hit once for fire of ashe proc). Molten burst will do roughly 39200 per projectile(not per proc, but per ball).

A lot of our damage gets hurt from not having recently killed buff up, onslaught, or frenzy stacks. Bosses also get a 60% less from our curses buff and 30% more resistences.

What you can use for bosses though are things like Vaal Haste and Vaal Lightning Trap, as shocked amplifier is huge dps bringing your boss dps almost up to monster levels of dps again. Due to Vaal lightning trap having 3 charges over 1 charge from Vaal haste, that should take priority when picking which should be used if only 1 is to be chosen imo.

Oh you noticed haha! yes I have switched to a safe mode for leveling to 95 before going back full dps with no reflect protection. Running a ruby, purity of fire and sibyl's is the only way to guarantee not exploding to those surprise reflect mobs trapped in essences, and at the edge of breaches, popping out of the ground in beyond, etc. I'll probably only use lions roar when I want to see how high I can get that tooptip. For general use I don't really like the knockback it adds although it can be handy in some situations like pushing minotaur out of his falling rocks aoe.

Thanks for clearing all that up, I'm going to try vaal lightning trap!

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 28 abr. 2017 11:15:08
A quick question
In hideout I have with:

Carcass (5L)

5554 Armor
5185 Life
10507 Molten (2.79 aps)
45366 Ciclone (5.85 aps)
All resist maxed out

Bronn (5L)

6823 Armor
4990 Life
10342 Molten (2.92 aps)
48966 Ciclone (6.02 aps)
Cold + Lightning missing 11 to max out (was provided by carcass)

what should I go for? Does the additional 1.3k armor compensate the loss in HP and resist missing?

"
bogossogob escribió:
A quick question
In hideout I have with:

Carcass (5L)

5554 Armor
5185 Life
10507 Molten (2.79 aps)
45366 Ciclone (5.85 aps)
All resist maxed out

Bronn (5L)

6823 Armor
4990 Life
10342 Molten (2.92 aps)
48966 Ciclone (6.02 aps)
Cold + Lightning missing 11 to max out (was provided by carcass)

what should I go for? Does the additional 1.3k armor compensate the loss in HP and resist missing?

I would use Carcass until you reach a point where you have 6k health and capped resists wearing bronn's. Defense still take priority.

Don't forget bronn's only shows its true dps boost during or right after you have cycloned.
hi all,
what are you guys thinking about "the read dream"? i tought it is nice to get enduc-charges for free but i was a bit disapooited when i saw that it was all i get from the jewel. the 5% damage didnt work with xoph..... so its one jewel slot, that means 7% life, 8 ias and some resists or some other stuff for a quality of life improvment? or is there something i cant find in the tooltips? :)
"
team5ive escribió:
hi all,
what are you guys thinking about "the read dream"? i tought it is nice to get enduc-charges for free but i was a bit disapooited when i saw that it was all i get from the jewel. the 5% damage didnt work with xoph..... so its one jewel slot, that means 7% life, 8 ias and some resists or some other stuff for a quality of life improvment? or is there something i cant find in the tooltips? :)

I used the red dream cause lazy, it's quite nice. The build gets to a point where you can sacrifice a little dps and health for it if you want to.
"
Lunartuna escribió:
"
team5ive escribió:
hi all,

I used the red dream cause lazy, it's quite nice. The build gets to a point where you can sacrifice a little dps and health for it if you want to.

thx for the fast answer
Editado por útlima vez por team5ive en 28 abr. 2017 16:54:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional