[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This is absolutely not to brag but I just wanted to say how good cyclone with Ngamahu is even wtith sub optimal gear. I just killed Hydra deathless with a 5L Carcass, no point blank, no wise oak or taste of hate and no Xoph's blood. Just a lvl 94 Slayer I respecced to test. I do have high level + quality on most gems though.

Would highly recommend! ;)
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Tell me if this is right... 20,892 x 9 projectiles x 4.37 aps = 821,682 DPS?????????

APS doesnt affect Molten Burst.

The only APS that is relevant is the one on Cyclone which scales your average procs per cyclone use. If you're at 5 APS on cyclone, youll average 1 proc per cyclone use ,if you have 10 ASP on Cyclone(not uncommon with good gear + Bronn)then youll average 2 procs per cyclone use.

Your 20k Molten burst(tool tip) = roughly 59000-60000 x9 = 540000k
And yes all buffs/debuffs are taken into account. On Bosses the damage is closer to 32000 x 9(294k).

I feel like cyclone procs molten more than that smashing through a pack of mobs, i'll try to get a screen shot with 3 sets of the meatballs in the air at the same time.

Edit: I think i got one with possibly 4 molten procs in the air at the same time, i think the travel time for one set is about a second. There is definitely 3, one just landing with a few left in the air at the bottom. the 2 obvious ones. The 4th i think may be just starting but its hard to tell.
Spoiler

Here we are with Lion's Roar!
Spoiler
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 26 abr. 2017 13:47:45
Could i use AW totems for this?
So this is purely theory crafting buuuuuuuut... What would the consensus be on equipping Kaom's Heart and going with a 4L cyclone, dumping AW Totem altogether? To be honest I essentially never use AW Totem outside of rare circumstances. I almost feel the increased survivability would be far more valuable than the damage carcass jack or a 6L cyclone provide. Plus you get the 25% increased fire damage.

Just a thought. Any takers?
"
Luuthian escribió:
So this is purely theory crafting buuuuuuuut... What would the consensus be on equipping Kaom's Heart and going with a 4L cyclone, dumping AW Totem altogether? To be honest I essentially never use AW Totem outside of rare circumstances. I almost feel the increased survivability would be far more valuable than the damage carcass jack or a 6L cyclone provide. Plus you get the 25% increased fire damage.

Just a thought. Any takers?

totem wont trigger Flame Burst. Only melee hit trigger. So it doesnt matter what totem is, high aps cyclone is nessecary
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Tell me if this is right... 20,892 x 9 projectiles x 4.37 aps = 821,682 DPS?????????

APS doesnt affect Molten Burst.

The only APS that is relevant is the one on Cyclone which scales your average procs per cyclone use. If you're at 5 APS on cyclone, youll average 1 proc per cyclone use ,if you have 10 ASP on Cyclone(not uncommon with good gear + Bronn)then youll average 2 procs per cyclone use.

Your 20k Molten burst(tool tip) = roughly 59000-60000 x9 = 540000k
And yes all buffs/debuffs are taken into account. On Bosses the damage is closer to 32000 x 9(294k).

cyclone hits twice per attack, so 10aps means 20 hits, then 4 proc? just assume.
"
pantxike escribió:

cyclone hits twice per attack, so 10aps means 20 hits, then 4 proc? just assume.

Not entirely. Cyclone doesn't "hit" twice per attack. It deals "area of effect damage" twice per spin. The spin is the actual hit, because you are using a 2 handed weapon, it only hits once per spin. If you were dual wielding, you would hit twice per spin thus procing more molten bursts but then you wouldn't be able to use the axe so that would make a moot point.

This is why Kira emphasizes on attack speed for Cyclone because Cyclone's spins(hits) are affected by the amount of attack speed you have and while attack speed does not affect your molten burst damage directly, it does affect it "indirectly" by increasing the average procs per Cyclone use due to more hits.

@Lunartuna

You're roughly at 8.27 APS on Cyclone, it's not difficult to see 2 procs per second on average give or take, there is a .15 of a second cool down per proc and you're hitting more than 1 mob at a time.
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"
pantxike escribió:

Not entirely. Cyclone doesn't "hit" twice per attack. It deals "area of effect damage" twice per spin. The spin is the actual hit, because you are using a 2 handed weapon, it only hits once per spin. If you were dual wielding, you would hit twice per spin thus procing more molten bursts but then you wouldn't be able to use the axe so that would make a moot point.

This is why Kira emphasizes on attack speed for Cyclone because Cyclone's spins(hits) are affected by the amount of attack speed you have and while attack speed does not affect your molten burst damage directly, it does affect it "indirectly" by increasing the average procs per Cyclone use due to more hits.

@Lunartuna

You're roughly at 8.27 APS on Cyclone, it's not difficult to see 2 procs per second on average give or take, there is a .15 of a second cool down per proc and you're hitting more than 1 mob at a time.

oh yeah, i got it. but one thing i have a different opinion. i think increased attack speed is not always better than increasd damage(physical/elemental).
as in the Lunartuna's post, he got 562% increased attack speed. so 6.6% increased attack speed give him 1% more overall dps. if he got 600% increased damage from tree and gear, 7% increased damage will give him 1% more over all dps.
i mean there is a balance, between damage & speed. its like two sides of a rectangle.
but as Flame burst is a proc skill, more attack speed make it more stable though.
pls say me, why i have little damage and fasting dead.
yes i only 69lvl now but i have 3k hp and 75%+ resist and low armor, and only 1 lab ))

What I need to change first of all?

have only 80 chaos.
Editado por útlima vez por Plaskis en 27 abr. 2017 3:24:03
love this build

but there 2 questions - why ignore chaos resist and why no1 takes "Ramparts nodes"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional