[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I am looking for a build that can farm maps as well as bosses. Is this build beginner friendly? Can this build safely farm other bosses and decent clear speed for map farming?

[Edit] I can't decide on which build to go for, Ngamahu's Slayer Cyclone Build or Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist.
Editado por útlima vez por wengshinchong en 25 abr. 2017 13:29:46
"
wengshinchong escribió:
I am looking for a build that can farm maps as well as bosses. Is this build beginner friendly? Can this build safely farm other bosses and decent clear speed for map farming?

[Edit] I can't decide on which build to go for, Ngamahu's Slayer Cyclone Build or Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist.

I play this build and my gf plays whispering ice. they work quite well together but if i hd to choose one it would be ngamahu's. its just faster and i die much less than she does.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna escribió:
"
wengshinchong escribió:

I play this build and my gf plays whispering ice. they work quite well together but if i hd to choose one it would be ngamahu's. its just faster and i die much less than she does.

Is she playing the tri-curse build? It seems quite tanky
I didn't read all 88 pages of the forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked...

At the moment I am curious if anyone has swapped out warchief 4Link setup

In my helm, I have 2 blue, 2 red socks.

1. warchief totem
2. increased area effect
3. elemental focus support
4. melee physical damage support
--------Go to--------
1. Cast when Damage Taken Support (R)
2 Immortal Call (R) OR molten shell
3.increased duration support
4. faster cast support (not sure if this impact immortal call with cast when damage taken), enduring cry and swap it with warchief on the other piece, elemental focus support(for molten shell)

Any advice for a set up like this??

Don't get me wrong, I use totem.
I use totem, but I often don't realize Its not used or it wears off since it lasts for 12 seconds or dies easily.

I am just looking to survive.
I don't have taste of hate yet, and I have 40 offerings that I want to run, and the Stupid izaro can kill me with his one hit so easy.
Besides Izaro, I just want to push some maps to get my level 95 without any experience loss set backs.
"
wengshinchong escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:
"
wengshinchong escribió:

Is she playing the tri-curse build? It seems quite tanky

It is very tanky for a witch but when we are doing t13-15 double beyond with breach the whispering build can get overwhelmed where this ngamahu build you are always moving so its nearly impossible to get overwhelmed.

That build is very strong though, it was her first character in this game and she completed a lot of content without me like uber lab and a ton of high tier maps. She actually already has more currency than me and is running around in a 760 es chest haha, fuck my rng...

"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:
Well.. here's about as much DPS as i can squeeze out while maintaining 6k life and nice defensive stats while potted!

Spoiler

Pretty awesome!

Here's the skill tree

Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/bhQI

Gear/gem setup and Jewels

Spoiler

Besides gaining more level, you can push your DPS further by obtaining Taste of Hate flask. :)

Taste of hate!
Spoiler

I think its safe to say this build scales VERY well in dps once you start putting a few more ex into it!

Tell me if this is right... 20,892 x 9 projectiles x 4.37 aps = 821,682 DPS?????????

821,682 + 233,155 = 1,054,837 DEEEPS????

That's not even thinking about if i hit a monster that i have lowered its res to the negative with fire pen from the build, fire pen from wise oaks, and +40% increased effect flammability..

AAAND GGG is fixing cyclone stickyness, it's the cherry on top!

Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 25 abr. 2017 21:50:44
Man, now I'm back to square one. I need something that is able to farm safely with. Cyclone seems to be more mobile but whispering ice build has so much aura and CI looks cool...
Editado por útlima vez por wengshinchong en 25 abr. 2017 21:39:21
People have made it top lev 96 in HC i believe wearing belly, it's pretty safe i'd say.
"
Lunartuna escribió:
People have made it top lev 96 in HC i believe wearing belly, it's pretty safe i'd say.

Which build are you referring?
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Level 87 at the moment.

Spoiler

Flask Setup "Uberlab". I'm bad with the traps, so I need life flasks.

Movement & fusing project (if its ever gets 6S...)

Tree

Actual sitting at 70k effective deeps with Cyclone and 13.5k per molten burst. Cyclone has 48% fire pen without Xoph's and Molten burst is at 84%. There is not much which stays for long.

At this point shaped strands are easy, only Beyond can kill me.

If you manage to roll 5L on your Bronn, you can consider using it since it provide 25% attack speed which helps a lot in the build.

"
Ravensfang escribió:
Hey man I really enjoy playing your build but I feel like I've hit a wall.

I'm currently at 5.410k life on level 87 and everytime I try to go clear uberlab I die either to traps (Ok that might be me sucking hard) or to itzaro and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, do I not have enough life? Is my gear crap? Please help, I really want to keep pushing this guy to the max.

I also randomly die during mapping btw :/

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

What do I need to immediately improve?

Your gears and stats are good enough for Uber lab full key run. I would recommend you to switch your Granite flask to Lion's Roar. Argus fear knock back. You will finish him really fast when you pop Basalt + Lion's Roar. Just push him to the wall and watch him die.

As to traps, try to leech from mobs before you attempt the them. With endless hunger, the leech effect will last over 6 seconds (usually longer) and most of the time you can run through traps without taking much damage. You do need at least 3000 armour to do so.

For handling Izaro phase 3:
- Drop warchief when he is about to surface
- Cast enduring cry + pop your defensive flasks once he surface
- Cyclone in a circle around him and look out for his attack (ensure you are behind his back when he does the slam attack)

You should be able to take him out within a few seconds.

For Izaro phase 1 & 2:
- Ensure your cursor is above Izaro when you do the cyclone attaack
- Keep a close look out on his health pool
- The moment you see that his health pool stop moving even when you are attacking him, break off from the attack and just run around the map. He will run away after a few seconds.

Once you get used to fighting him, Izaro will be very easy for you. :)

"
Silvok1 escribió:
I didn't read all 88 pages of the forum, so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked...

At the moment I am curious if anyone has swapped out warchief 4Link setup

In my helm, I have 2 blue, 2 red socks.

1. warchief totem
2. increased area effect
3. elemental focus support
4. melee physical damage support
--------Go to--------
1. Cast when Damage Taken Support (R)
2 Immortal Call (R) OR molten shell
3.increased duration support
4. faster cast support (not sure if this impact immortal call with cast when damage taken), enduring cry and swap it with warchief on the other piece, elemental focus support(for molten shell)

Any advice for a set up like this??

Don't get me wrong, I use totem.
I use totem, but I often don't realize Its not used or it wears off since it lasts for 12 seconds or dies easily.

I am just looking to survive.
I don't have taste of hate yet, and I have 40 offerings that I want to run, and the Stupid izaro can kill me with his one hit so easy.
Besides Izaro, I just want to push some maps to get my level 95 without any experience loss set backs.

I would recommend having Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased duration on Leap slam setup. This way you will get to keep warchief and still have immortal call.

As to handling Uber Izaro, you can take a look at my respond (above) to @Ravensfang. :)

My SSF guy is currently 96 and I would recommend you to run safer maps (shaped strands, shaped tropical, vault, wasteland, chaeteu, shaped reef, basically bosses that don't usually 1 shot you) for experience.

"
Lunartuna escribió:

Taste of hate!
Spoiler

I think its safe to say this build scales VERY well in dps once you start putting a few more ex into it!

Tell me if this is right... 20,892 x 9 projectiles x 4.37 aps = 821,682 DPS?????????

821,682 + 233,155 = 1,054,837 DEEEPS????

That's not even thinking about if i hit a monster that i have lowered its res to the negative with fire pen from the build, fire pen from wise oaks, and +40% increased effect flammability..

AAAND GGG is fixing cyclone stickyness, it's the cherry on top!

Very impressive! Now to push it even further, you can replace your life flask with Lion's Roar. ;)

Yep. Read about the possible changes on Cyclone. Good news indeed. :)

"
wengshinchong escribió:
"
Lunartuna escribió:

Which build are you referring?

@Lunartuna was referring to @Bymen using this build in HC and he managed to reach level 96 before ripping it to a reflect mob in T15 shaped quay with 60% lesser life recovery map. :(
"
Lunartuna escribió:

APS doesnt affect Molten Burst.

The only APS that is relevant is the one on Cyclone which scales your average procs per cyclone use. If you're at 5 APS on cyclone, youll average 1 proc per cyclone use ,if you have 10 ASP on Cyclone(not uncommon with good gear + Bronn)then youll average 2 procs per cyclone use.

Your 20k Molten burst(tool tip) = roughly 59000-60000 x9 = 540000k
And yes all buffs/debuffs are taken into account. On Bosses the damage is closer to 32000 x 9(294k).
Editado por útlima vez por Hitoseijuro en 26 abr. 2017 3:46:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional