[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Sollkomol escribió:
First of all, i've never died because of cyclone being shitty sometimes ;-) i just wanted to point out that cyclone has mechanically some problems. However, as always i am using my main skill with left mouse button while holding shift. I recently had also the idea that this might be not the best for cyclone, but never tried a different setup. I appreciate your tip and will look if it will give me a better feeling.

Ah I see. I have to agree that Cyclone mechanic does need some working. Especially the part where you should stop cyclone when you let go of the skill button. I hate this the most. I mean if Blade Flurry stop channeling when you let go the skill button, why can't Cyclone?
Yeah cyclone can be sticky.

Once you get the hang of it though it's no problem.

I have cyclone bound to RMB and move only bound to LMB, just quickly toggling between the two whenever i get into a sticky part helps a TON because move only does know how to go around objects. Eventually it just becomes muscle memory and its quite a good skill even indoors. I mean i'm only hitting move only for a split second at a time if its needed. most of the time i'm just holing down RMB. IF you get really stuck on something leap slam gets out of those.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Current gear:
Spoiler

Build is working out well, farming t11s-t15s just fine. Occasionally die to nasty things in the T14+ stuff. Normal atziri is a breeze. Uber lab is a breeze. Haven't tried any guardians or shaper or uber atziri yet. With ~6k life I'm skeptical of this build's ability to clear some of the higher content.

With wise oak up I have 60% fire pen on cyclone and 87% pen on molten burst proc. My tooltips aren't that great (posted below). But the build seems like it does way more than the tooltip says because of the firepen. Bosses in the maps I'm farming are dying in like a second.

All in all this was a fun build to play this league. Going to try making a raider version of this for faster clear speed.

deeps:
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por doesnotcare en 13 abr. 2017 22:05:14
I generally use cyclone on my right click mouse button(Im an ADC from League of legends so its natural for me) and on my "R" button. In a tight corridor or opening stronghold boxes(leap slam works as well)I just use R right away , long as you're spinning, you're pretty much safe.
And for those who wonder if you can do T16 without Xoph's Blood, the answer is:

Just cleared Chimera in SSF using a 5L Cospri, and without Xoph's Blood.
"
doesnotcare escribió:
With ~6k life I'm skeptical of this build's ability to clear some of the higher content.

Taste of hate and Dying Sun will help.

Mechanics + Defenses will carry you for higher content, the build has the damage already. It's not one of those "2-4 MILLION DPS!!!" but it has enough dps to clear all content. You're probably doing 600k-800k dmg(maaaaybe a million) on slayer per second. Raider could probably edge out a bit more with their 40% elemental damage or Zerker with their 40% inc damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Hitoseijuro en 14 abr. 2017 4:51:28

"
Gwahrdy escribió:
Thanks for this guide,
started playing again since 1.5 years i think, and it's really awesome.
Bought Axe, Helmet and Body for less than 1 ex, so it's also really cheap. Now saving for the amulet.

What should i upgrade next?
Rings or wait till i can buy the amulet?

Spoiler

You can consider using Carnage Heart amulet in the mean time. Your belt, gloves and boots need more armour. Replace 1 granite flask with basalt. 2 x granite flasks don't stack. You only benefit from 1. You can refer to the flask section for recommended flask setup. [/quote]

Hi,

so i upgraded to this :

But since i got Xoph's my damage dropped from 33k to 27 (buffed).
What should i buy next?

Currently 4.9k Life and 3.8k Armour.
@kira - Thanks I updated my gear as you said except I still need attack speed on gloves. I know this is a total newb question, but google is failing me. Can i remove the fire damage mod somehow and put attack speed on?

I am trying to not spend much currency want spiked glvoes with the +melee phys and attack speed, but they are all 1-2 exalt it seems. Currently back up to 80ch.
IGN: Flickinboogers
NM--- How do these look? Life is a little low, but everything else worked.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Editado por útlima vez por skuterpie en 14 abr. 2017 11:41:59
"
Gwahrdy escribió:

Hi,

so i upgraded to this :
Spoiler

But since i got Xoph's my damage dropped from 33k to 27 (buffed).
What should i buy next?

Currently 4.9k Life and 3.8k Armour.

Even though you see a drop in damage for Cyclone when you switch to Xoph's Blood, your actual damage is increased by at least 30%. This is because all your damage are converted to fire and with Fire penetration + Flammability, you will do way more damage now.

My observations:
- Your gloves, if your cold resistance is cap, you can roll cold resist to attack speed
- You can get 6L on your chest
- Boots will be good if you can get movement on it
- Get Quick Silver flask, Taste of Hate and Dying Sun (you can refer to flask section for more info)

"
skuterpie escribió:
@kira - Thanks I updated my gear as you said except I still need attack speed on gloves. I know this is a total newb question, but google is failing me. Can i remove the fire damage mod somehow and put attack speed on?

I am trying to not spend much currency want spiked glvoes with the +melee phys and attack speed, but they are all 1-2 exalt it seems. Currently back up to 80ch.

You can remove master craft using the bench of a level 7 master. You will need a scouring orb for that.

"
skuterpie escribió:
NM--- How do these look? Life is a little low, but everything else worked.

Yes. Very nice gloves. You can certainly stick to this pair. :)
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 14 abr. 2017 12:59:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional