[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hey plebs, do u even have hands ?, this build is top kek 100% with this half set i'm doing all 4 8modcorrupted guardians , and don't feel shit ,shapper death coming soon ,6,2k hp only ,ya pussys yelling here can't do t12 boss , are u fukin kidding me?
Hey guys, I know y'all are probably bored of getting this question, but what should I do to improve my build? In my mind I need more life and armour but not sure what gear I should change. 5.8k hp and 2.5k armour pretty much at the moment.

I saw HoropLV's post and I spent about 70-80C to buy a Cutthroats' Garb and create 5L on it. But I have a question burning in my head for some time now: Is it really more worth using a 5L bodyarmor (Cutthroats' Garb or Carcass as well) than just a simple Tabula Rasa robe? If yes, why?

--> What I am using until now (I am level 87) = 45700 DPS
VS
with Cyclone, Faster Attacks, Concentrated Effect, Weapon Elemental Damage and Fortify linked = 34488 DPS.
I would do the same comparison for Carcass as well.

So why would someone use a 5L bodyarmor instead of Tabula Rasa? I remind you that this build is actually based on damage per second. Sorry if it's a noobish question but I am really wondering.

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Mutant21slayer en 17 abr. 2017 14:26:07
"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
So why would someone use a 5L bodyarmor instead of Tabula Rasa?

Tabula provides no defensive or offensive stats.

"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
I remind you that this build is actually based on damage per second.

Most of the DPS and aoe comes from molten burst on the axe. That's what this build is based on. Your cyclone tooltip wont show that.

Some people prefer bronn's to increase attack speed even more which means more molten burst procs and also increase movement speed for faster map clearing. the cyclone movement skill buff is a really nice bonus.

Some prefer carcass for the added life, aoe and res buffs.

Some prefer cospri's for dual cursing.

Depends on what your prefer. If you like tabula and are clearing content with it then use it :)
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 17 abr. 2017 16:59:45
"
Yes! All Guardians down (minotaur 1 death, other - deathless). Shaper first attempt - 3 phase. my fail at the end of the second phase.

"
HoropLV escribió:
Spoiler

hey plebs, do u even have hands ?, this build is top kek 100% with this half set i'm doing all 4 8modcorrupted guardians , and don't feel shit ,shapper death coming soon ,6,2k hp only ,ya pussys yelling here can't do t12 boss , are u fukin kidding me?

@osiykmukola, @HoropLV Grats on the guardians clear!

And like what @HoropLV said. It is possible to kill guardians with 5L chest. Personally I have killed Chimera using 5L chest and without Xoph's Blood.

Shaper will need getting use to his attack patterns. Triggering his vortexes at the edge of the screen is crucial in beating him.

"
yvesfrancois escribió:
Hey guys, I know y'all are probably bored of getting this question, but what should I do to improve my build? In my mind I need more life and armour but not sure what gear I should change. 5.8k hp and 2.5k armour pretty much at the moment.

Spoiler

My observations:
- Your Hate Grip ring, instead of rolling strength on it, you can consider rolling another resistance
- The same goes to Victory Gyre ring. Consider picking another resistance instead of stats
- You can look into upgrading your gloves later. Generally it is decent. Just missing attack speed and having higher life roll
- Belt is decent too. An upgrade will be to have 300+ armour on the belt too but not crucial
- Same goes to boots. Life roll could be higher
- Flask wise, take a look at the flask section in the guide for recommended setup

"
Lunartuna escribió:
"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
So why would someone use a 5L bodyarmor instead of Tabula Rasa?

Tabula provides no defensive or offensive stats.

"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
I remind you that this build is actually based on damage per second.

Most of the DPS and aoe comes from molten burst on the axe. That's what this build is based on. Your cyclone tooltip wont show that.

Some people prefer bronn's to increase attack speed even more which means more molten burst procs and also increase movement speed for faster map clearing. the cyclone movement skill buff is a really nice bonus.

Some prefer carcass for the added life, aoe and res buffs.

Some prefer cospri's for dual cursing.

Depends on what your prefer. If you like tabula and are clearing content with it then use it :)

Yep. What @Lunartuna said. :)
Thanks for the work on the build. Just switched over from lacerate and having some fun. One problem came up right away.. porcupines. I am lvl 96 with 6672 health and ran into a pack of them and was insta dead. How are you dealing with packs of these on higher maps? Just skirt the edges and take down slow?
"
BARL escribió:
Thanks for the work on the build. Just switched over from lacerate and having some fun. One problem came up right away.. porcupines. I am lvl 96 with 6672 health and ran into a pack of them and was insta dead. How are you dealing with packs of these on higher maps? Just skirt the edges and take down slow?

This is what I do:

- Cast Enduring Cry to get 3 charges
- Pop Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate + Dying Sun
- Cyclone through them

You will be able to tank throug.
"
Ventrule escribió:

Your belt, gloves and boots need higher armour rating. This build require 3000 armour and since you are in HC, you can consider picking up Iron Reflexes.

You can replace 1 of your life flask with Basalt. Have anti-shock on 1 of your flasks. It hurts really bad when you get shocked by lightning mob.

I did some adjustment to your skill tree and you can take a look here.

Also ensure you complete all skill book quests. You can get a total of 21 (7 for each difficulty) skill points from completing them.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 18 abr. 2017 6:33:24
how do you get 6k + hp with this build ? using the primeval force tree + bronn's lythe I can only manage to get 5.4k with life rolls on all my gear + jewels :(

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional