[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

First off, this is my first league in POE and this build has welcomed me graciously into the game. It has been a fun experience. I have attached my gear below. Some of it is really nice... (some is kinda crappy!)

Any advice for my gear? I hear that switching from elemental damage to physical damage increases the overall damage. I do not understand this notion because of Xoph's. If avatar of fire means deal only fie damage, don't you want to grow that?

I am sitting at 5,027HP, a little bit greater then 4k armour, 3.5k evasion, capped res's.
All my gems are 20% quality and are on there way to level 20.
I keep this in my secondary for now, which levels gems super-dooper quick.
My current weakness:
Spoiler
**elemental reflect. I die immediately!! Even when I swap in
! I do spam my ruby flask, but it just doesn't seem strong enough.

**Uber Izaro always kills me with his one slam. That's most likely my fault for not getting out of the way because I panic.

I did some different things with my skill tree which may be frowned upon, but so far have been interesting...

"
shaolinbanga escribió:
how do you get 6k + hp with this build ? using the primeval force tree + bronn's lythe I can only manage to get 5.4k with life rolls on all my gear + jewels :(

Spoiler

I am currently at level 95 and have 6000 life wearing Cospri. Your rings can have more life but overall your gears look okay.

Your character is hidden so I am not able to look at your skill tree and jewels.

"
Silvok1 escribió:
First off, this is my first league in POE and this build has welcomed me graciously into the game. It has been a fun experience. I have attached my gear below. Some of it is really nice... (some is kinda crappy!)

Spoiler

Any advice for my gear? I hear that switching from elemental damage to physical damage increases the overall damage. I do not understand this notion because of Xoph's. If avatar of fire means deal only fie damage, don't you want to grow that?

I am sitting at 5,027HP, a little bit greater then 4k armour, 3.5k evasion, capped res's.
All my gems are 20% quality and are on there way to level 20.
I keep this in my secondary for now, which levels gems super-dooper quick.
My current weakness:
Spoiler
**elemental reflect. I die immediately!! Even when I swap in
! I do spam my ruby flask, but it just doesn't seem strong enough.

**Uber Izaro always kills me with his one slam. That's most likely my fault for not getting out of the way because I panic.

I did some different things with my skill tree which may be frowned upon, but so far have been interesting...

Your gears can have more life roll. 1 of your ring is without life roll. The same goes to your belt. Boots and gloves can have more life roll.

For single elemental reflect mob, without Sibyl ring, you can still handle it if you pop ruby flask before engaging. If you are wearing Sibyl (ensure it is in your left ring), popping ruby flask will make elemental reflect a joke.

To handle Uber Izaro, I recommend you to use Taste of Hate (or Basalt flask) together with Lion's Roar. Cast Enduring cry and pop the 2 flasks when Izaro emerges. Cyclone around him in a circle. You will be able to avoid most of his attack and take him out fast.
What would be the most important gems to focus and get +20% quality on?
"

Damage wise =

For molten burst: Fire Penetration = Concentrated effect = Elemental Focus = Weapon Elemental Damage > Physical projectile attack damage.

For Cyclone:
Concentrated Effect = Weapon Elemental Damage = Elemental Focus > Melee Physical Damage > Cyclone(no dmg, just bigger aoe area).

Damage wise, you're looking at 3.5k(2.5k for bosses(assuming 9 projectiles for both) at upgrading any of those first, and the increases will get slightly bigger as you put others in, but over all they all increase the same amount so it doesn't matter which order you do it in provided they are equal as listed.

Which you should upgrade first the molten gems or the cyclone gems is up to you, it will probably be a wash due to RNG. At 5-6 APS you're going to get 1-2 procs of Molten burst, 2 procs would obviously favor the Molten burst gems. Though cyclone's dps is more consistent.

Mind you this dps is taking account for average buffs like golem/HoA/warchief/Flammibility. Things the tooltip wont show you, so dont expect to "see" these results on a tool tip, it will be quite different.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Yes! All Guardians down (minotaur 1 death, other - deathless). Shaper first attempt - 3 phase. my fail at the end of the second phase.

"
HoropLV escribió:
Spoiler

hey plebs, do u even have hands ?, this build is top kek 100% with this half set i'm doing all 4 8modcorrupted guardians , and don't feel shit ,shapper death coming soon ,6,2k hp only ,ya pussys yelling here can't do t12 boss , are u fukin kidding me?

@osiykmukola, @HoropLV Grats on the guardians clear!

And like what @HoropLV said. It is possible to kill guardians with 5L chest. Personally I have killed Chimera using 5L chest and without Xoph's Blood.

Shaper will need getting use to his attack patterns. Triggering his vortexes at the edge of the screen is crucial in beating him.

"
yvesfrancois escribió:
Hey guys, I know y'all are probably bored of getting this question, but what should I do to improve my build? In my mind I need more life and armour but not sure what gear I should change. 5.8k hp and 2.5k armour pretty much at the moment.

Spoiler

My observations:
- Your Hate Grip ring, instead of rolling strength on it, you can consider rolling another resistance
- The same goes to Victory Gyre ring. Consider picking another resistance instead of stats
- You can look into upgrading your gloves later. Generally it is decent. Just missing attack speed and having higher life roll
- Belt is decent too. An upgrade will be to have 300+ armour on the belt too but not crucial
- Same goes to boots. Life roll could be higher
- Flask wise, take a look at the flask section in the guide for recommended setup

"
Lunartuna escribió:
"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
So why would someone use a 5L bodyarmor instead of Tabula Rasa?

Tabula provides no defensive or offensive stats.

"
Mutant21slayer escribió:
I remind you that this build is actually based on damage per second.

Most of the DPS and aoe comes from molten burst on the axe. That's what this build is based on. Your cyclone tooltip wont show that.

Some people prefer bronn's to increase attack speed even more which means more molten burst procs and also increase movement speed for faster map clearing. the cyclone movement skill buff is a really nice bonus.

Some prefer carcass for the added life, aoe and res buffs.

Some prefer cospri's for dual cursing.

Depends on what your prefer. If you like tabula and are clearing content with it then use it :)

Yep. What @Lunartuna said. :)

Awesome thanks a lot for the feedback I really appreciate it!
who fukin say to use tabula instead of brons? u woot m8????? wodi fak was that using fukin tabula instead of brons in 87 level ?, u fuking know what u talking m8?
Could use some advice on gearing. I'm starting to do red maps and I'm dying a lot. I'm res capped but things like Porcupine on Death explosion completely destroy me.

Spoiler
Can i just say, i found cyclone as a clearing skill too tedious for me. (Coming from maxblock, sunder, gladiator build) Btw, that build is great.

Previously, i've used bronn's lithe 5l w cyclone.
Worst part about cyclone was playing catch with monkeys and mobs. second place is dying to reflect mob.

So i figured swapping to belly with sunder(sunder isnt movement skill). Since a large portion of our damage comes from the molten burst, the damage from sunder doesnt really matter. Good enough to clear trash mobs before the molten hits but not so good that it needs the molten burst.

What i found out was that the when sunder hits the mob and molten burst procs, it procs on the mob itself. Therefore we effectively become ranged. Damage is still way up there. More survivability as you're "ranged", more clear speed with multistrike sunder(less chasing monkeys), less reflect too(kinda, since sunder does less dmg), no cyclone clipping on obstacles(no leech).

Sunder is just an overall great skill to use to proc molten burst. As of rn, my sunder can use more attkspd to feel abit smoother(will pick up berserking node in my next few levels).

My char BreadBreadCyc (that uses sunder -.- ):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BreadBreadOH/characters
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"

Damage wise =

For molten burst: Fire Penetration = Concentrated effect = Elemental Focus = Weapon Elemental Damage > Physical projectile attack damage.

For Cyclone:
Concentrated Effect = Weapon Elemental Damage = Elemental Focus > Melee Physical Damage > Cyclone(no dmg, just bigger aoe area).

Damage wise, you're looking at 3.5k(2.5k for bosses(assuming 9 projectiles for both) at upgrading any of those first, and the increases will get slightly bigger as you put others in, but over all they all increase the same amount so it doesn't matter which order you do it in provided they are equal as listed.

Which you should upgrade first the molten gems or the cyclone gems is up to you, it will probably be a wash due to RNG. At 5-6 APS you're going to get 1-2 procs of Molten burst, 2 procs would obviously favor the Molten burst gems. Though cyclone's dps is more consistent.

Mind you this dps is taking account for average buffs like golem/HoA/warchief/Flammibility. Things the tooltip wont show you, so dont expect to "see" these results on a tool tip, it will be quite different.

You mention having 9 projectiles for Molten Burst I am assuming. I am only seeing 7 on my tooltip, am I missing something?
"
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"

Damage wise =

For Cyclone:

You mention having 9 projectiles for Molten Burst I am assuming. I am only seeing 7 on my tooltip, am I missing something?

Dying sun adds 2 so if you keep that up most of the time, you'll have 9.

I still need to get one personally... they are pricey!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional