[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ericpwn escribió:
great build in theory, in the real world, its a piece of shit. great if you dont enjoy indoor maps, or outdoor maps with walls, trees, rocks, fences, shrines, chests, basically anything you can walk into or get stuck on. once you stop spinning, you stop leaching and you're dead. gg, use the passives change a few things, and go EQ with a new weapon save yourself a headache

My favourite part is where you're trying to blame the build for your sub standard skill cap.

Do the school holidays finish soon?
While I am already asking questions. Why exactly do we pick up Point Blank + Iron Grip? Because neither of those seem to add any DPS to, well, anything.
great build, anyway sorry to use this topic but i am selling all my gear for this build.
Reason behind this is i have played 4 different leagues used over 10000 fuses and never 6-linked anything (its very unmotivating to play when your rng sucks in linking,crafting and in drops that you need waste insane amount of time to even get started builds on good level) there is 2 devotos helmet because one have wrong enchant but max rolls. obviously i never had currency for 6link nor flasks. anyway im willing to listen offers.

ps. this gear is more than enough to farm uber lab for example.
Editado por útlima vez por Reindeer_Jesus en 13 abr. 2017 7:31:12
"
EZMFPZ escribió:
My favourite part is where you're trying to blame the build for your sub standard skill cap.

While the build itself is very good and well written and it is totally clear that Cyclone is the best way to proc the molten burst and get the most benefit from the axe, @Ericpwn is right about cyclone being sometimes a piece of shit. Its not a problem about the build, its a problem with cyclone. It has nothing to do with player skills that cyclone can be really annoying to use sometimes.
Editado por útlima vez por Sollkomol en 13 abr. 2017 7:39:17
"
Reindeer_Jesus escribió:
obviously i never had currency for 6link nor flasks. anyway im willing to listen offers.

I can feel your pain. But why stop playing this game? An already 6-linked Carcass is available for 350 chaos. Just grab it. Another tip: Buy a unlinked Carcass jack for a couple of chaos. 6 socket it manually (after applying quality) and then begin to fuse it. Stop when your item is 5-linked, sell the 5-link with a small loss and repeat the process until you get your 6-link. But as i said: In case of something that common like carcass Jack: Simply grab an already linked one.
"
Voerman escribió:
While I am already asking questions. Why exactly do we pick up Point Blank + Iron Grip? Because neither of those seem to add any DPS to, well, anything.

Both are only affecting the molten burst that gets procced by the axe. You need to have a look onto the DPS of molten burst, not cyclone
"
Sollkomol escribió:
"
Reindeer_Jesus escribió:
obviously i never had currency for 6link nor flasks. anyway im willing to listen offers.

I can feel your pain. But why stop playing this game? An already 6-linked Carcass is available for 350 chaos. Just grab it. Another tip: Buy a unlinked Carcass jack for a couple of chaos. 6 socket it manually (after applying quality) and then begin to fuse it. Stop when your item is 5-linked, sell the 5-link with a small loss and repeat the process until you get your 6-link. But as i said: In case of something that common like carcass Jack: Simply grab an already linked one.

well i cant play with my friends in guild anymore because they farm high level maps, i try farm currency to able to play high level maps. while they (just an example) one got fated connection prophecy on 1st week, another 6linked 3 different items using about 300 fuses etc. etc. im falling too much behind, and that if something is really demotivating if the RNG decides you are not able to play with friends anymore. while my tries so far have been following:

bought daresso's defiance, 6 socket it, so far used 478 fuses = 2times 5link.
bought bronn's lithe (which i would try in this build) ,6socket it, so far 1103 fuses used = 5link 7times. (thats just few examples, in this league i have used over 2.3k fuses to try 6link stuff)

i know yes i should stop trying it, but after i realised its not gonna happen i just want to try how much it would take. like said i NEVER 6linked anything in 4 different leagues so with over 10k fuses used so...

thanks for tip thou, maybe next league i try that 5link sell 5link sell until get 6link (if ever) method. if i decide to give this game another chance.
Editado por útlima vez por Reindeer_Jesus en 13 abr. 2017 8:02:47
... or do it like a friend of mine who played selffound since the beginning - use Vorici. It's not that bad, 1200 is the statical average, so the 1500 is only a 300 premium but without risk.

He has the bad random number generator problem, too.
"
Voerman escribió:

What @Sollkomol said. Iron Grip and Point Blank are meant for Molten Burst which is where your bulk of damage is coming from. :)

"
Sollkomol escribió:
"
EZMFPZ escribió:

While the build itself is very good and well written and it is totally clear that Cyclone is the best way to proc the molten burst and get the most benefit from the axe, @Ericpwn is right about cyclone being sometimes a piece of shit. Its not a problem about the build, its a problem with cyclone. It has nothing to do with player skills that cyclone can be really annoying to use sometimes.

There is a way to prevent obstacle from stopping your Cyclone. This is what I do and I never die from a stuck situation:

- Bind Cyclone skill to a skill key (in my case, I use W for Cyclone)
- Bind movement (foot icon) to Left Mouse Button
- Press and hold W to cyclone
- Keep mouse cursor near to your character as you cyclone
- Left click on the location that you want to cyclone to (repeat this step)

Doing the above, even if there is an obstacle ahead of you, you will be able to Cyclone around it.
First of all, i've never died because of cyclone being shitty sometimes ;-) i just wanted to point out that cyclone has mechanically some problems. However, as always i am using my main skill with left mouse button while holding shift. I recently had also the idea that this might be not the best for cyclone, but never tried a different setup. I appreciate your tip and will look if it will give me a better feeling.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional