[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

tested THE PERFECT FORM yesterday. the feeling was "super" safe with it. took IR to push to armour and got 46% phy dam reduction and in addition the effect of arctic armour (another phys dam reduction and fire reduction) and 30% spell dodge.
Because of using cyclone, you are never stationary with this build. While the perfect form is a very nice chest, it doesn't really fit into this build in my opinion
@KIRA I just fixed profile. Sorry about that.
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
Sollkomol escribió:
Because of using cyclone, you are never stationary with this build. While the perfect form is a very nice chest, it doesn't really fit into this build in my opinion

cant find the restriction, that we had to be stationary - what didnt work if we use cyclone?
Editado por útlima vez por team5ive en 12 abr. 2017 4:53:56
I'm curious as to how you survive stuff with no Iron Reflexes in the main build. I mean, I'm having issues with actually finishing Uber Lab still, even at level 86 because I take so much damage from Izaro and I'm even using Iron Reflexes, and a granite flask.
"
skuterpie escribió:
@KIRA I just fixed profile. Sorry about that.

You have good gears.

My observations:
- Roll # to # physical damage on Corruption Twirl and Sol Gyre ring
- Instead of fire resist on your gloves, roll 12% attack speed on it. You will need to compensate the fire resist from another slot.
- Roll cold resist or intelligence (Catarina level 3) on your boots
- Replace Sulphur flask with Taste of Hate
- Replace Jade flask with Lion's Roar

Lastly, get more levels. :)

"
team5ive escribió:
"
Sollkomol escribió:

cant find the restriction, that we had to be stationary - what didnt work if we use cyclone?

@Sollkomol is right. You don't benefit from Arctic Armour at all because Cyclone is a movement skill. If you take a closer look at the Arctic Armour gem description:

"
Summons an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.

"
Voerman escribió:
I'm curious as to how you survive stuff with no Iron Reflexes in the main build. I mean, I'm having issues with actually finishing Uber Lab still, even at level 86 because I take so much damage from Izaro and I'm even using Iron Reflexes, and a granite flask.

You need 4 things to handle Uber Izaro comfortably:
- 5500 health pool
- at least 3000 armour (without flask and Iron reflexes)
- Cast Enduring Cry right after Izaro emerges
- Pop Granite (Lion's Roar) + Basalt flask (Taste of Hate)

and you will be able to handle Uber Izaro without issues.

Also, cyclone around him. This way you will avoid most of his attack.
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
team5ive escribió:
"
Sollkomol escribió:

@Sollkomol is right. You don't benefit from Arctic Armour at all because Cyclone is a movement skill. If you take a closer look at the Arctic Armour gem description:

"
Summons an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.

damn, your both are right. never looked at arctic armour, always looked on the body :)
the only benefit will be the 30% spell dodge.....thats not enough.
Im playing eq slayer and want to switch to this build. Got axe with RRR/GG/G. And i have problem with choosing tree. Can primeval force ignite build tank uber izaro without problems? Or only tankier one.
"
CrazyIwann escribió:
Im playing eq slayer and want to switch to this build. Got axe with RRR/GG/G. And i have problem with choosing tree. Can primeval force ignite build tank uber izaro without problems? Or only tankier one.

All trees can easily handle Uber Izaro. :)
great build in theory, in the real world, its a piece of shit. great if you dont enjoy indoor maps, or outdoor maps with walls, trees, rocks, fences, shrines, chests, basically anything you can walk into or get stuck on. once you stop spinning, you stop leaching and you're dead. gg, use the passives change a few things, and go EQ with a new weapon save yourself a headache

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional