[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Yeah that is my dilemma, while the spiked gloves have decent life and resists they're not able to roll attack speed anymore. And as i said, not having attack speed on the gloves is very noticeable. While i don't care about evasion on the gloves, because of IR, the dex gloves are also lacking some life. I think i will just exalt the spiked gloves once i am in game again and hoping for phys/fire damage and need to live with the lack of AS. Can post my result later ;)
@Kira1414

Do you really think quality gems will make that much of an improvement? The problem I am having is mostly death. I realize with more dps comes more life steal, but in one hit scenarios I don't think that's going to help without a buff to my hp pool.

I did make some changes. EDIT; I realize how stupid I am running two curses now, I've decided to drop Immortal Call (for now) and experiment a little further with what to do with my gloves using my current setup.

Spoiler

Just to experiment. I feel as though the melee buff for warchief and leap slam don't really do much since I'm still getting the cyclone buff from warchief and the damage lost on the warchief itself is negligible. This way I am increasing overall toughness and debuffing the enemy. I may have to switch this around and remove Immortal Call though as I realize that negates the charges from Enduring Cry. I'm just experimenting a bit with it. Switching those gems around I saw no dps loss on Cyclone, just a small dip on Warchief but the buff it gives doesn't change.
Editado por útlima vez por Lethardus en 11 abr. 2017 16:54:28
Gonna ask a serious question, i'm currently running the est flicker build but i'm tired of the random oneshotting i'm experiencing i just want a build i can mow red maps with all day, and this actually looks like fun unlike most duelist builds, could this be a build for me? I just wanna get my levels loot and mow shit down.
Build is fine until i hit a bit reflect elemental rare,any good solution?? i got 6k5hp for now
Spoiler

"
imabang318 escribió:
Build is fine until i hit a bit reflect elemental rare,any good solution?? i got 6k5hp for now
Spoiler

Dying Sun Ruby Flask.

Gives you Max Fire res and 2 additional Projectiles which makes you able to outleech.

Did a little more updating, what next? - Thank you so much for your help! This is a fantastic build.
7 attacks per second and some deeeeeps!
Spoiler

Active Buffs: Herald of ash, Lightning golem, warchief, bronn's movement skill buff, onslaught, headsman(recent kill)

Defense
Spoiler

and with wise oak, ruby, basalt, quicksilver and 3 endurance charges in merciless

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 11 abr. 2017 18:05:23
Current gear and tree is on character screen for flamingslayers.

I currently have 5ish exalted. Should I get dying sun next?

And where should I go skill tree wise my hp is low around 4800.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Also using Bronn's Lithe would it be worth it to pickup iron reflexes/
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
Lethardus escribió:
@Kira1414

Do you really think quality gems will make that much of an improvement? The problem I am having is mostly death. I realize with more dps comes more life steal, but in one hit scenarios I don't think that's going to help without a buff to my hp pool.

I did make some changes. EDIT; I realize how stupid I am running two curses now, I've decided to drop Immortal Call (for now) and experiment a little further with what to do with my gloves using my current setup.

Spoiler

Just to experiment. I feel as though the melee buff for warchief and leap slam don't really do much since I'm still getting the cyclone buff from warchief and the damage lost on the warchief itself is negligible. This way I am increasing overall toughness and debuffing the enemy. I may have to switch this around and remove Immortal Call though as I realize that negates the charges from Enduring Cry. I'm just experimenting a bit with it. Switching those gems around I saw no dps loss on Cyclone, just a small dip on Warchief but the buff it gives doesn't change.

Yes. Quality of gems does boost the damage. You are not talking about 1 x 20%, you are talking about 6 x 20% here.

To run dual curse, besides Cospri's Will, you can use +1 curse Xoph's Blood (bloody expensive), or:

"
imabang318 escribió:
Spoiler

What @Waeboo said. Together with Primeval Force's 10% reflect reduction, you will be able to leech through.

"
TeamNobility escribió:
Spoiler

Did a little more updating, what next? - Thank you so much for your help! This is a fantastic build.

My Observations:

- Get all your gears to 20% quality. The extra toughness will help.
- Your gloves is missing attack speed but otherwise the rolls are really good. You can consider rolling armour % on it.
- Viper Gyre ring can roll life on it.
- Belt can use some armour. You can also roll weapon elemental damage on it.

"
Lunartuna escribió:
7 attacks per second and some deeeeeps!
Spoiler

Active Buffs: Herald of ash, Lightning golem, warchief, bronn's movement skill buff, onslaught, headsman(recent kill)

Defense
Spoiler

and with wise oak, ruby, basalt, quicksilver and 3 endurance charges in merciless

Nice stats you have there! You can consider running Blood Rage too. That should push it up further.

"
skuterpie escribió:
Current gear and tree is on character screen for flamingslayers.

I currently have 5ish exalted. Should I get dying sun next?

And where should I go skill tree wise my hp is low around 4800.

Also using Bronn's Lithe would it be worth it to pickup iron reflexes

If you do not yet own Taste of Hate flask, I would suggest you to get that first before Dying Sun.

Your character is hidden. You can open it to public by enabling it from My Account -> Profile Setting (located at the right side of the page)

As for Iron Reflex, if your armour rating is below 3000 (without flask), you can certainly pick it up as it will significantly boost your toughness.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional