[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
TriniGamer escribió:
Amazing build but I don't understand how the support gems on the Axe works in connection with the cyclone on chest armor?

I thought support gems needed to be linked with some kind of actual skill? how do u only have 5 links of support gems on the axe?

I have not played POE in a year

As mentioned by @Nepotistix, it is mentioned in the guide under required item section.

But for clarity, I will provide a more detailed description:

Ngamahu's Flame has an embedded skill called Molten Burst. The gems are just meant to support this skill and the axe itself do not require and link. Each support gem is directly applied to Molten Burst.

When you use Cyclone and hit mobds, it will trigger Molten Burst, which gives you free damage and Combustion in the axe will apply a debuff to the mobs, dealing even more damage.
Anyone playing with HH ?
Im not sure if i wanna use it on this Build, go P-Cyclone or Roll a Iceshot Character.
Hello i tried to follow the guide to the best of my ability as a new player.
I recently switched builds and was wondering if there is something i can improve/change with my gear since i feel like my DPS is really lacking and im confused why.

Using watcher's eye + anger

95 EO tree
Editado por útlima vez por The_Azure_God en 8 ene. 2020 15:25:05
"
The_Azure_God escribió:
Hello i tried to follow the guide to the best of my ability as a new player.
I recently switched builds and was wondering if there is something i can improve/change with my gear since i feel like my DPS is really lacking and im confused why.

Using watcher's eye + anger

95 EO tree

I see that you are using Mana leech on your 6L Cyclone. If you are running into mana issues, Inspiration support would be better.

To get 4R1B1G, you can use 3R bench craft to color your chest. Vorici tier 3 in Research for lucky 3 white sockets.

Anti-curse granite flask will be better than Lion's Roar for general mapping. Lion's Roar only good vs bosses that can't be knocked back.

50% instant anti-bleed divine life flask is better. Consider switching to that.

Elder + Hunter influenced stygian belt will be good for the build since you are using EO. Gaining flask charges on crit strike will be very useful.

Your gears are missing chaos resistance. I recommend getting your chaos resist to at least 60%. 3.9 is rippy mainly because of chaos damage.

Get an uncorrupted Xoph's Blood and anoint it with Rampage. It will improve your survivability.

Also, get all your gems to 20% quality.

Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks will be good.

Awakened Melee Physical Damage will be even better. You can use this as the 6th link:
"
Cyclone + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Rage + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Awakened Melee Physical Damage
"

I see that you are using Mana leech on your 6L Cyclone. If you are running into mana issues, Inspiration support would be better.

To get 4R1B1G, you can use 3R bench craft to color your chest. Vorici tier 3 in Research for lucky 3 white sockets.

Anti-curse granite flask will be better than Lion's Roar for general mapping. Lion's Roar only good vs bosses that can't be knocked back.

50% instant anti-bleed divine life flask is better. Consider switching to that.

Elder + Hunter influenced stygian belt will be good for the build since you are using EO. Gaining flask charges on crit strike will be very useful.

Your gears are missing chaos resistance. I recommend getting your chaos resist to at least 60%. 3.9 is rippy mainly because of chaos damage.

Get an uncorrupted Xoph's Blood and anoint it with Rampage. It will improve your survivability.

Also, get all your gems to 20% quality.

Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks will be good.

Awakened Melee Physical Damage will be even better. You can use this as the 6th link

Thanks for taking the time to explain, appreciate it. Working slowly on the stuff you listed, tried to look for the Rampage anointment but couldn't find it on wiki.

So i got

to have what you specified until i look further into it, thanks again build is very enjoyable and the learning progress is intriguing for it.
Editado por útlima vez por The_Azure_God en 8 ene. 2020 19:33:41
"
The_Azure_God escribió:

Thanks for taking the time to explain, appreciate it. Working slowly on the stuff you listed, tried to look for the Rampage anointment but couldn't find it on wiki.

So i got

to have what you specified until i look further into it, thanks again build is very enjoyable and the learning progress is intriguing for it.

My bad. I meant Rampart. Brain had a fart moment when I replied to your post.

Downed Sirus awakening 6 with this, got awakened Elemental damage drop from him.

Working on hunter/elder belt and min maxing gems. Great build thanks for the help !
Editado por útlima vez por The_Azure_God en 11 ene. 2020 3:22:11
Hello Bro ,iam new Guy , i follow your build on Scion char ... Got rly hard times t15/16 ... I got 4 ex for improve ... Also iam confused how use flasks ... Thnx alot

So if mine main attack skill is Tectonic slam then i dont need Xophs blood so much? Cause I have full fire conversion from TS and Ngamahu Flame?
BTW, can i normally place attack skill in Ngamahu Flame and link it to another sockets to use with him support gems? Or supported gems can only supports Molten burst?
Sorry, im newb.
Editado por útlima vez por Scav85 en 15 ene. 2020 9:45:10
"
Rozi23 escribió:
Hello Bro ,iam new Guy , i follow your build on Scion char ... Got rly hard times t15/16 ... I got 4 ex for improve ... Also iam confused how use flasks ... Thnx alot

Your gears are pretty good.

I would replace the anti-freeze life flask with anti-freeze quicksilver flask.

You will definitely want your gems to be 20/20 quality. Awakened Melee Physical and Awakened Elemental Damage with Attack will be huge dps upgrade for you.

I recommend the following Cyclone setup:

"
Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Rage + Awakened Melee Physical + Awakened Elemental Damage With Attack + Pulverized

Use Berserk gem and pop berserk during boss fight. You will deal insane damage to boss.

"
Scav85 escribió:
So if mine main attack skill is Tectonic slam then i dont need Xophs blood so much? Cause I have full fire conversion from TS and Ngamahu Flame?
BTW, can i normally place attack skill in Ngamahu Flame and link it to another sockets to use with him support gems? Or supported gems can only supports Molten burst?
Sorry, im newb.

If your main attack is Tectonic, you do not need Xoph's Blood.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional