[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What is better added fire support or vicious projectiles support?
Hello guys,

I'm following this build for a while now on Xbox platform.
I've started on league, after that my character went to standard and since then I'm playing here due to lack of time that I need to invest in leagues.

So far I managed to get these:
Spoiler

Also, I have these 2.
One has the right colours for bossing (needs 6link.working on it)
One has the 6 links (need to hit the colours for mapping)
Spoiler

Side items that I can get some benefit I guess.
Spoiler

I don't have the flasks setup yet. Is that a big issue?
At the moment my flask setup is:
Spoiler

Waiting for tips on how to improve this build.
Thank you
"
Hellanoid escribió:
Is this build viable for the overtuned ridiculous T16 metamorph/Sirus fight?

For metamorph bosses, it depends on the mods rolled on them. Some mods just 1 shots.

For Sirus fight, it is more about staying alive, avoiding his attacks.

"
AsuraUnited escribió:
So, I'm back from a bit of a POE hiatus and I'd been using this build for my Ngamahu Cyclone Duelist and I'm a little confused about the Cyclone setup.

It suggests Cyclone - Elemental Dmg - Fortify - Infused Channeling - Close Combat - Conc Effect. However, I'd been using Cyclone - Phys to Lit - Added Fire - Elemental Dmg - Melee Phys - Ele Focus and my tooltip DPS is quite a bit higher.

The recommended gems have changed since I looked at the guide, and I checked with a Tabula and the setup seems to favor what I'd been using.

I'm a Champion w/permanent Fortify so Fortify Support isn't necessary, but swapping it with Added Fire or Melee Phys still says mine is higher.

What are the advantages to using your gem setup? I know that Cyclone counts as a channeling skill now, so Infused Channeling gives buffs. What should I do?

If you are not using Xoph's Blood and not running Avatar of Fire, Physical to Lightning will show more damage. However, this is a pure fire build. Without Avatar of Fire, you will actually lost significant damage.

And the above is confirmed after looking at your profile. Get Xoph's Blood and you will see a big damage increase.

"
Ceefyra escribió:
What is better added fire support or vicious projectiles support?

Vicious is better.

"
absinthu0204 escribió:
Hello guys,

I'm following this build for a while now on Xbox platform.
I've started on league, after that my character went to standard and since then I'm playing here due to lack of time that I need to invest in leagues.

So far I managed to get these:
Spoiler
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

Also, I have these 2.
One has the right colours for bossing (needs 6link.working on it)
One has the 6 links (need to hit the colours for mapping)
Spoiler
No disponible
No disponible

Side items that I can get some benefit I guess.
Spoiler
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

I don't have the flasks setup yet. Is that a big issue?
At the moment my flask setup is:
Spoiler
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

Waiting for tips on how to improve this build.
Thank you

Follow the guide's gems setup for Ngamahu. It buffs both Molten Burst and Cyclone.

I recommend using Mapping gems setup for Cyclone and sticking to that. Personally that is what I run to beat Uber Elder. With Berserk + Rage stacks, you will do insane damage.

To get 4R1B1G on Bronn, use 3R from crafting bench. You have higher chance to hit the right colors. You can also use Vorici tier 3 in Research safehouse and convert up to 3 sockets white.

Your rings are fine. Belt and gloves will need to be upgraded.

Always go for high life roll on your rare gears. That includes jewels. You will want 6000+ at level 90.

Your side items are not really suitable for the build. They either provide too much life, or too much damage. This build definitely requires you to 6L Cyclone for it to be strong.

Flasks are very important in POE so definitely follow the ones listed in the guide.

You only need 1 x life flask in most cases. Except when you are going up against Sirus. Sirus is all about enduring through so having 2 life flasks will be good.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I'm curious would this ring be worth using over a opal ring? It's given a lot of damage and resist but I'm only curious if a nice life + resist / fire damage ring would be better.

"
kira1414 escribió:
If you are not using Xoph's Blood and not running Avatar of Fire, Physical to Lightning will show more damage. However, this is a pure fire build. Without Avatar of Fire, you will actually lost significant damage.

And the above is confirmed after looking at your profile. Get Xoph's Blood and you will see a big damage increase.

That would be why. I remember now that I was working towards a Xoph's Blood (and the INT requirement so I didn't have to use my current amulet) but had forgotten about it during my hiatus. Thanks for the reply and for clearing it up!

Oh, and as an aside, what would you recommend anointing a Xoph's Blood with? Herbalism seems like a good choice, as does the various fire damage notables in the Witch area. What would you choose?
Editado por útlima vez por AsuraUnited en 27 dic. 2019 18:12:37
"
AsuraUnited escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

That would be why. I remember now that I was working towards a Xoph's Blood (and the INT requirement so I didn't have to use my current amulet) but had forgotten about it during my hiatus. Thanks for the reply and for clearing it up!

Oh, and as an aside, what would you recommend anointing a Xoph's Blood with? Herbalism seems like a good choice, as does the various fire damage notables in the Witch area. What would you choose?

I have one on standard I'll give you for free, I have a few if you like?
"
travisiscool escribió:
I have one on standard I'll give you for free, I have a few if you like?

That's extremely kind of you, but I actually already bought one earlier today. Thank you though!
im buying Xoph's Blood if anyone got - standard
Why does consecrated path/tectonic not use xoph's blood or avatar of fire?
Hello, I was wondering if tombfist can be a 3L, or does herald have to be slotted in a non link

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional