[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Eversoar escribió:
Why does consecrated path/tectonic not use xoph's blood or avatar of fire?

Consecrated Path/Tectonic Slam converts 50% physical to fire. Ngamahu convert the other 50%. Thus Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire is not required.

"
Kyokari escribió:
Hello, I was wondering if tombfist can be a 3L, or does herald have to be slotted in a non link

Yes. You can use it with 3L. However, in 3.9, Tombfist can be replaced with a pair of rare gloves.

You can use Awakened Melee Physical for Intimidate buff.
Coonsidering how many life nodes the build takes, would Tenacity be a good anointment choice? Transfiguration of Body seems really solid.
Have been using this build in all leagues since bestiary and is a very good build. I skip blight league so doesn't understand the mechanic's. What would be the best passive node to get with oils?
"
AsuraUnited escribió:
Coonsidering how many life nodes the build takes, would Tenacity be a good anointment choice? Transfiguration of Body seems really solid.

Yes. It is. :)

"
Dutrii escribió:
Have been using this build in all leagues since bestiary and is a very good build. I skip blight league so doesn't understand the mechanic's. What would be the best passive node to get with oils?

You can consider the following nodes:

- Primeval Force
- Rampart
- Heart of Flame
- Magmatic Strikes
Still a few tweaks to do but the build is very strong. Need to save up for the Awakened Melee Physical Damage My question is my skill gems in my gloves, read over the recent changes and confused to hell.

Thanks
@Reyraider which path do you chose for high end? on the paste bin
95 - RT Slayer with Xoph's
"
reyraider78 escribió:
Still a few tweaks to do but the build is very strong. Need to save up for the Awakened Melee Physical Damage My question is my skill gems in my gloves, read over the recent changes and confused to hell.

Spoiler

Thanks

Which part on the gems in your gloves is confusing to you? The gems setup looks good to me.
Amazing build but I don't understand how the support gems on the Axe works in connection with the cyclone on chest armor?

I thought support gems needed to be linked with some kind of actual skill? how do u only have 5 links of support gems on the axe?

I have not played POE in a year
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer escribió:
Amazing build but I don't understand how the support gems on the Axe works in connection with the cyclone on chest armor?

I thought support gems needed to be linked with some kind of actual skill? how do u only have 5 links of support gems on the axe?

I have not played POE in a year

Have you even read the guide? He explains it right there. Read the guide thoroughly, a lot of questions are answered right there.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional