[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Can I stand on top of Sirus and kill him with this build?
"
Diablo3LooksSoWeird escribió:
Can I stand on top of Sirus and kill him with this build?

If by standing on top of Sirus means face tanking and just Cyclone away, I would think not. Some of Sirus's attacks (e.g. Death beam) has to be evaded.

Also have Anger watchers eye, need to eventually get a double Anger.

The other Bronn's is going to be used, I just had it white socketed before I had to log off so I couldn't move gems over yet.

Any suggestions on gear/flask or tree?

Edit: If going forward into awakened gems besides the ones that already have them, should any be replaced for such? (Example: Close combat with Awakened Melee Physical)

This is also the Cyclone RT build.
Editado por útlima vez por Ansem3 en 27 ene. 2020 9:20:07
"
Ansem3 escribió:
Spoiler

The other Bronn's is going to be used, I just had it white socketed before I had to log off so I couldn't move gems over yet.

Edit: If going forward into awakened gems besides the ones that already have them, should any be replaced for such? (Example: Close combat with Awakened Melee Physical)

Your life pool is too low for a level 88 character. You should aim for 6000 life at level 90.

Get life rolls on all your rare slots. That include jewels.

Enthralling Edge abyssal jewel needs to be replaced. You want life + flat physical damage on it.

Pandemonium Nail opal ring needs to be replaced. You want high life and good resistance on it. It will be great if it has chaos resistance.

3.9 onward, you want to get your chaos resist to be at least 50%.

Instead of Tombfist, a rare gloves with high life rolls will be better. You can get intimidate from Awakened Melee Physical gem.

I recommend the following gems setup for your cyclone:

Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Fortify + Awakened Melee Physical + Awakened Elemental Damage With Attack + Rage

Use Berserk gem and pop it during boss fights when you have rage stacks.

Instead of Red Dream, consider using a medium ring Thread of Hope and socket that near Golem's Blood. This will allow you to pick up Disciple of Unyielding + Hatchet Master + Havester of Foes without pathing to them.

Don't forget to get your gems to 20/20.

EDIT: Consider crafting Spiked Gloves with Warlord influence with the following stats:

Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 28 ene. 2020 7:25:58
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Ansem3 escribió:
Spoiler

Your life pool is too low for a level 88 character. You should aim for 6000 life at level 90.

Get life rolls on all your rare slots. That include jewels.

Enthralling Edge abyssal jewel needs to be replaced. You want life + flat physical damage on it.

Pandemonium Nail opal ring needs to be replaced. You want high life and good resistance on it. It will be great if it has chaos resistance.

3.9 onward, you want to get your chaos resist to be at least 50%.

Instead of Tombfist, a rare gloves with high life rolls will be better. You can get intimidate from Awakened Melee Physical gem.

I recommend the following gems setup for your cyclone:

Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Fortify + Awakened Melee Physical + Awakened Elemental Damage With Attack + Rage

Use Berserk gem and pop it during boss fights when you have rage stacks.

Instead of Red Dream, consider using a medium ring Thread of Hope and socket that near Golem's Blood. This will allow you to pick up Disciple of Unyielding + Hatchet Master + Havester of Foes without pathing to them.

Don't forget to get your gems to 20/20.

EDIT: Consider crafting Spiked Gloves with Warlord influence with the following stats:

I will make the changes as I get the currency, my question now is that do we not have separate mapping & bossing gem setups anymore?

I'm assuming Berserk will go in the extra slot from getting rid of Tombfist.

I took the thread of hope, I also got the Frenzy charge one as I use Blood Rage.

Is it worth pathing to Vigour & Savagery with the saved points?

Can anyone provide any recommendations leveling with cyclone and what gem links will work best?
"
Ansem3 escribió:

I will make the changes as I get the currency, my question now is that do we not have separate mapping & bossing gem setups anymore?

I'm assuming Berserk will go in the extra slot from getting rid of Tombfist.

I took the thread of hope, I also got the Frenzy charge one as I use Blood Rage.

Is it worth pathing to Vigour & Savagery with the saved points?

To keep things simple, I decided to remove the boss setup and keep the mapping setup. Main reason being the mapping setup is capable of dealing insane bossing damage with Berserk too. And it just maps faster.

You can certainly pick Vigour and Savagery with the spare points.

You can also socket another middle ring Thread of Hope near Barbarism and pick Slaughter + Magmatic Strikes.

"
jramsay escribió:
Can anyone provide any recommendations leveling with cyclone and what gem links will work best?

If you are going to level with Cyclone before level 55, I recommend:

Cyclone + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Melee Physical + Rage + Pulverise

Switch the gems to recommended setup when you can use Ngamahu's Flame.

However, I recommend using Molten Strike to level when your level is below 55.

Molten Strike + Ancestral Call + Elemental Damage With Attack + Fortify + Melee Physical + Multistrike
Greetings, enjoyed your gaydom to muster build, but the whether I have hands curves toli still that, but on 85 and higher of I not can quietly kill the guardian from towers, for which the balls are given, namely to get 4 balls, 3 pieces are already inserted in the area(I even on guardom still not released). Health 5K, armor 2200, what did I do wrong? Help to understand

Editado por útlima vez por Cdexz en 2 feb. 2020 21:46:55
"
Cdexz escribió:
Greetings, enjoyed your gaydom to muster build, but the whether I have hands curves toli still that, but on 85 and higher of I not can quietly kill the guardian from towers, for which the balls are given, namely to get 4 balls, 3 pieces are already inserted in the area(I even on guardom still not released). Health 5K, armor 2200, what did I do wrong? Help to understand
Spoiler

You need life rolls on all your rare gears. You will also want to get your chaos resistance to at least 50%.

I would replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask instead. Only use Lion's Roar for bosses that cannot be stunned.

I prefer anti-bleed flask on a Bubbling Divine Life flask.

Consider replacing Wise Oak with a quick silver flask with anti-freeze instead.

Your profile is hidden so I can't take a look at your skill tree and your jewels. You will also want to prioritize life rolls on your jewels.

Consider getting a pair of Warlord influenced Spiked Gloves that have rolls like this:

You are running Rage but I don't see Berserk gem in your setup. I assumed you have picked Bane of Legends from Slayer's ascendancy. Replace Culling Strike with Berserk. Pop it when you are fighting a boss.

Also, aim for 6000 life when you hit level 90 on your character.
Hi Kira1414

Love the build, been playing it for a while now on PS4. I have, although, run into a wall.. I'm getting one shotted by mobs in tier 10 maps, but I am lvl 90 and I have Xorphs..

The survivability is just rough. Any tips for my character?

And what node would be a good node to anoint?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional