[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Sorry, but not sure about the auras I should be running. Currently running Elemental weakness and Herald of Ash until I can afford Watchers Eye and Enlighten 4. So I was wondering when the time comes if I can run elemental weakness + anger/WE + enlighten 4 and 10% manapool or do I have to go with Herald of Aash + anger/WE?
So I'm level 93, I've followed the build to a T pretty much. Currently I run Xophs. I was wondering if there was a way to run/spec in to a bisco's collar for fun (for shaped vaults) without losing out too much? Do you have any bisco's variations of the passive tree Kira?
can anyone explain to me why would we use Lion's roar since it causes enemies to flee from us which prevents us hitting them with cyclone and ngamahu ? :D
"
jujib3z escribió:
So I'm level 93, I've followed the build to a T pretty much. Currently I run Xophs. I was wondering if there was a way to run/spec in to a bisco's collar for fun (for shaped vaults) without losing out too much? Do you have any bisco's variations of the passive tree Kira?
To run a Bisco just use the tree where you pick Avatar of Fire skill.
"
zamyt escribió:
can anyone explain to me why would we use Lion's roar since it causes enemies to flee from us which prevents us hitting them with cyclone and ngamahu ? :D

Because it provides up to 25% more physical damage, which gets scaled by our build. You take the good with the bad. PoE is about trade-offs.

Also, bosses don't run ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 6 ene. 2018 16:09:56
Is this viable for end game bosses? say me the true whit 3.1 patch
So with the new ignite gem set up. (Conc - Ele - P Proj - GM - Fire Pen - Ignite) Which tree should we be going with?

Do we follow the B B G G R R tree in the initial post?
lion's roar or writhing jar first?
"
fentowninya escribió:
great guide, killed Minotaur for the first time ever (still a new player) and with pretty crappy gear, look at your own risk, just wanted to say thanks for the guide i am having a blast

You are welcome. :)

"
dodgeskitz escribió:

Great guide had abit of trouble getting 3r2g1b think im about 600 chrom in :(
For mapping may i add that adding Volatile dead to your build hleps clear maps so much better then missing afew with your cyclone.

Try 2R1B on Vorici bench. I find that to give the highest chance to get 3R2B1G.

Yes, Cremation and Volatile Dead for mapping is nice. Cremation will be better though. You can check out the recommended gears section, look under Shroud of Lightless.

"
bravo373 escribió:
What is better Opal ring With Elementaal dmg + Elemental dmg + Life + ressist...or Opal with Elemental + Physi + life + ressist

Elemental damage prefix gives more damage. Best of both world will be an opal that rolled like this:

"
+79 life

42% elemental damage with attacks

Gain 10% of Physical damage as extra fire damage

7% attack speed

+16 resist all

+55 intelligence

Let us dream. :D

"
tripleducky escribió:
I'm enjoying this build however I am having to watch my mana more than I would like to. I'm level 79. Is this normal to need to be careful with mana? I've played a lot of melee builds and never had an issue before I tried this one. I'm assuming it is because of cyclone.

And yes I read what the faq said. And it's still a minor issue.

An unreserved mana pool of 250 will be a comfortable figure to aim for. You can link Enlighten 3/4 to your auras. That should help.

"
adamas_koff escribió:
I will be happy if someone helps me.

I'm enjoying this build third league in a row, but still did not understand how to kill Guardians/Atziri/Shaper. Now i use this gears:
Spoiler

And this teers:

I have 3903 Armour (up to 14084 when use flask), 5694 life, 115k cyclone dps without golem and totem (up to 154k with flask, totem and golem) and 15k Molten Burst dps.

What am i doing wrong? Or i am just a noob?) All corrupted t15 maps have deathless run.

Your life pool is a little low. I would recommend 6000. Is 115K Cyclone your damage in hideout? if so, that is very good.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup. They will greatly improve your damage and survival.

For T16 guardians, you can run Enfeeble curse when you fight them. It will help. For Shaper and Uber Atziri, you will want to go full DPS.

Also, 3R2B1G on Bronn gives the most damage.

"
leidea escribió:
Sorry, but not sure about the auras I should be running. Currently running Elemental weakness and Herald of Ash until I can afford Watchers Eye and Enlighten 4. So I was wondering when the time comes if I can run elemental weakness + anger/WE + enlighten 4 and 10% manapool or do I have to go with Herald of Aash + anger/WE?

You should be running Flammability instead of Elemental Weakness. Elemental Weakness is only better if you use Enhance 4 with it and more suitable for Elemental Overload skill tree because of the high int requirement.

Check the recommended gears section for the aura setup to run if you are using Xoph's Blood (or Impresence).

"
jujib3z escribió:

What @BaKouneT said. Avatar of Fire skill tree enables you to use Bisco.

"
zamyt escribió:

Lion's Roar great for Uber lab and end game bosses that don't get knocked back as it gives huge damage buff to the build.

Otherwise, you can use an anti-curse granite flask.

"
En3ka escribió:
Is this viable for end game bosses? say me the true whit 3.1 patch

Short answer, yes.

Some guy killed Shaper + Uber Atziri + Chayula on day 4 of the league with end game gears.

"
Mistweaver escribió:
So with the new ignite gem set up. (Conc - Ele - P Proj - GM - Fire Pen - Ignite) Which tree should we be going with?

Do we follow the B B G G R R tree in the initial post?

That is correct. You don't need any more chance to ignite for the balls. :)

"
Norwind escribió:
lion's roar or writhing jar first?

Either is fine. Since you don't really need them before end game.

And they are very cheap anyway. Just get both of them. :)
Currently on my laptop with no PoB, but is there a rough estimate on difference in damage between 3r2b1g and 3r1b2g that you know of the top of your head Kira?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional